Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:19 pm
Lee's eyes grew sort of wide as he saw Kronan running towards him. Lee shook his head and smiled as Kronan stopped in front of him.

"I see you've gotten pretty good with those things." Lee said looking at Kronan's legs.

"Yeah, it took me all day though." Kronan replied looking up at the night sky. Lee looked up also and shook his head.

"Well that wont stop us. We are still going to continue!" Lee said with a somewhat fire in his eyes as he gripped his fist tightly.

"Fine with me, i'm ready to continue." Kronan said with a smirk and he jumped up in down with the weights on.

"You are? I mean, of course you are! That's the spirit!" Lee yelled as he also jumped up and down." Alright then. Lets see you do a round house, just to see if you can do it with the weights on." Lee said as he waited and watched Kronan.

"Ok..." Kronan said with a nod and he took a few steps back."Man...I didnt even practice a round house kick that whole time I was out there jumping rocks. I hope I can do it..." Kronan thought to himself as he took a deep breath and jumped in the air. kronan twist his body and stuck his foo outward performing the round house.

"Very good! I just had to make sure you were really training out there." Lee said as he slaped Kronan hard on his back. Kronan frowned as he turned toward Lee.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:20 pm
Lee walked to another large tree that wasnt too far from the first tree he had kocked down with his kick. Lee observed the tree up and down and then turned to Kronan.

"Alright Kronan. Lets see what you can do to this tree!" Lee yelled with his mouth wide open as he pointed to the tree."See if you can at least dent it." Lee said with a grin as he backed out of the way. Kronan didnt say anything, he just looked at the tree. Kronan observed the tree a little longe and then shook his head.

"Lets make this count..." Kronan whispered as lowered his stance and stood away from the tree. Kronan then began running towards the tree as fast as he could with the weights on. He then jumped in the air when got within striking distance and performed the Spinning Leaf Kick, landing his foot ruggidly against the trunk of the large tree. Kronan then hopped back, looking to see what damage he had done to the tree.

"Not bad, not bad at all. But you lack power and you lack speed. Use the wieghts to your advantage and make them make you stronger and faster!" Lee yelled with determnation in his voice.

"How am I suppose to make the kick stronger and faster with these weights?! If anything they rob me of speed and power!" Kronan yelled back in frustration.

"Then rob them back..." Lee said in that starnge tone he had used earlier when he was serious. Kronan stared at Lee for a while and realized he was serious.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:21 pm
Kronan nodded, somewhat understanding what Lee was meaning. He then turned his view back towards the large tree and stared at where he had hit it before. There was nothing, no mark, no sign that it had been struck.

"This time I will bring you down..." Kronan said in a low tone as he again, lowered his stance. "Use the weights to my advantage..." Kronan thought to himself as he narrowed his eyes, staring at the tree. Kronan then began running quickly towards the tree, faster than before. Kronan leaped in the air when he got within striking distance of the tree and twisted his body. But this time as Kronan twisted his body, he shifted the weight on his right leg to create a greater force. The force added on to the speed of the spin and gave Kronan more velocity as he spun through the air. Kronan extended his leg and finally he connected with the attack. Kronan's leg connected firmly against the truck of the tree and Kronan jumped back. This time he tree gave of a loud cracking sound like when Lee did it the first time. Kronan almost smiled as he watched the tree fall over and slam against the ground.

"Well Kronan my man, you did it! Lee said with his usual big smile as patted Kronan on the back again, this time knowcking him forward to the ground."I had complete faith in you buddy!" Lee said as he looked over at the tree and pushed his fist outward toward it."You can't prevent the power of effective friendship!" Lee boasted at the tree as if the tree could hear him. Kronan got up off of the ground a look at Lee with one eye brow raised.

"So, I did it?" Kronan asked still looking at Lee. Lee turned to Kronan quickly and nodded his head.

"Yes yes Kronan! You have...and it's really late." Lee said with a large yawn as he laid down on the ground."Now it's time to power down. We will continue later...on..." Lee mumbled as he dozed off to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:24 pm
Kronan woke up the next morning before Lee and decided to do a little training before he had to begin his next tasks with Lee. Kronan stretched as he slipped on his shirt and looked down at Lee.

"Damn, he sleeps like he hasnt had rest in days." Kronan said to himself as he observed Lee sleeping like there was nothing in the world that could wake him. Kronan smirked as he turned away and began walking, searching for a good place to practice his newly learned technique. He stopped when he came across a area where five large trees were spreaded apart by a great distance."This looks like a good place to practice." Kronan said as he kneeled down and rubbed his legs that were sore from the heavy weights on them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About two hours later, Lee finally woke up and laid on the ground where he laid. He blinked a few times and then jumped up.

"Hmm...I wonder where he went to..." Lee said to himself as looked left and right. He then began walking in the same dirrection Kronan did, since it was the only way to go. Eventually he found where Kronan was and smiled at the sight he saw. He found Kronan performing the Spinning Leaf Kick on the trees that surrounded him.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:26 pm
Lee and Kronan walked from the ramen stand after having sme ramen and stopped at the entrance to the forest.

"Ay Lee..." Kronan said as he turned the opposite way, slipping his hands slowly into his pockets.

"Yeah, what's up Kronan?" Lee asked looking back at Kronan.

"I have to go for a while." Kronan said as he began to walk but stopped and looked back.

"Oh...alrigh. Well I guess I'll see you later." Lee said with a smile as he laid back down and went back to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:27 pm
Quote:
Kronan 1600 for Leaf Spinning Kick and Forward Lotus Technique

Kronan_Chan

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:19 pm
The man smirked as Kazama's fist got closer,the man then blew up in Kazama's face,causing Kazama to fly back and smack into a tree.Kazama then looked trying to find the man,the man then appeared behind Kazama and said. "Your not bad,but your not exactly good either,but i will teach you one technique." Kazama nodded as he turned around and faced the man,and then man said. "Okay,im going to teach you Water Fang Projectile.To do this you must raise your chakra up through the surface of the water and then spin your chakra around rapidly,causing it to turm into a drill." Kazama nodded as they walked over to the surface of a lake,Kazama and the Itachi then walked on to the surface of the water,Itachi then looked down at Kazama and said. "Now watch me firts so you can get a better understanding of how it's done" Itachi then performed several handseals very slowly so Kazama could see and then three spinning drills made form wtare rose around Kazama and all moved towards him very quickly.Kazama then crossed his hand over his face as the drills stopped right in front of him.Itachi then said. "Now you try" Kazama nodded as he began to focus his chakra.Kazama then performed several handseals and then began forcing his chakra up through the surface of the water,Kazama then made his chakra spin as it was forming the drills,once the drills were made,Kazama aimed them at a tree,and once they hit the water splashed back into the lake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:15 pm
Itachi stared down at Kazama and said. "Try again,that was bad." Kazama nodded as he stood therer and looked dowm at the water.Kazama then began to focus his chakra as blue aura began to swirl around him.Kazama then closed his eyes and took several deep breathes trying to relax himself.Kazama then reopned his eyes and cracked his neck and his knuckles.Kazama then looked straight ahead of him as he saw Itachi walk in fornt of him and say. "I am your target,tyr and hit me,and if you hold back you will never advance from the stage that you are currently at." Kazama nodded as he quickly performed several handseals,then three huge drills made of water rose around Itachi and went directly towards him.Itachi then vanished before they touched him,Kazama looked around tryignt o see where he went and then Itachi reappeared 10 yards to the left of Kazama,Kazama then performed several more handseals as he turned and faced him,then three more drills made of water rose up from the water and flew at Itachi.As the drills drew near,Itachi vanished again making the three drills collide with each other.

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:39 am
Kazama quickly swung his head around searching fo any sign of Itachi,Kazama then saw him standing about 10 feet behind him with his Byakugan.Kazama quickly turned around and before he had a chance to perform any handseals,Itachi held his hand out signaling for Kazama to stop.Then Itachi said. "Your holding back Kazama,you afraid that the drills might connect with me and pierce through my body and kill me.What did i tell you before you started doing the technique?" Kazama sighed and said. "You told me not to hold back and try to hit you with everything Iv'e got" Itachi stared down at Kazama and said. "No,i didn't tell you to try and hit me,i told you to hit me.Now quut holding back and strike me" Kazama nodded as Itachi vanished again,Kazama saw his chakra rising up through the surface of the water before he was all the way out and quickly performed several handseals without turning around.The three drills then emerged from the ground firecly and went straight at Itachi.Kazama forced more of his chakra out causing the drills to move faster,and too Kazama's surprise,they struck Itachi dead on.Kazama looked to see if he was hurt,and then he poffed away with a puff of smoke,the real Itachi then walked out from behind a tree and said. "Good Job" Itachi then turned and walked away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:40 am
Quote:
Kazama 900 points for mastering Water Fang Projectile

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:49 am
Kazama then pulled out a piece of parchment,that consisted of techniques that he had wanted to learn when he was young,Kazama then looked down the list and thought to himself. "Time to find Anko" Kazama walked through the village searching for Anko,Kazama wandered off deep into the forest where he heard somebody say she was near by.Kazama then activated his byakugan and then seen Anko fly past over his head.Kazama then quickly turned around and said. "Hey Anko Sensai!" Anko turned around and saw Kazama standing there yelling her name.Anko then bounced off of a tree towards him and landed on the ground in front of him.Anko then put her hand on his head,and shook his head slightly and said with a smile on her face. "Yeah,what do you want squirt" Kazama took her hand off of his head and said. "I want to know if you can teach me Hidden Snake Hands?" Anko stared down at Kazama for a minute,with a shocked expression on her face and then said. "Okay,squirt but this technique takes discipline and i don't want you playing around and hurt your self,okay?" Kazama nodded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:02 am
Anko then stepped back a few feet and said. "Now first i need you to copy these handseals." Anko performed several handseals and Kazama did the same exact ones,Kazama felt the snakes into his sleeves and at first was kinda disturbed. "Now you must use your chakra to control the snakes and get them to act as you wish,now try that." Anko said as her snakes vanished from her sleeves.Kazama then tried to use his chakra to manipulate the snakes,Kazama then used his chakra to try to get the snakes to fly out like Anko did it but failed with humiliation.Anko laughed as she saw him struggling.Kazama then continued to try and control the snakes.

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:06 am
As Kazama kept trying he was slowly getting better at controlling the snakes.Anko thenn walked up to him and said. "Your slowly making progress but i think you are ready to attempt this by controlling them"Anko stepped back and grabbed 4 stones from the ground and said. "Now im going to throw these stones into the air and i want you to send your snakes into the air and grab them" Kazama nodded and eagarly waited for her to throw them,as sonn as they left her hand Kazama sent his snakes into the air not with alot of speed and the stones fell back to the ground as Kazama;s snakes were nowhere near to getting them Anko smiled and said. "Well i guess your not ready for that why dont you just kepp practicing on moving them through the air with your chakra,increasing the speed of your attacks and things like that." Kazama nodded as he kept trying to practice even though he was feeling slightly fatigued by all the work.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:13 am
After Kazama practiced some more he sat down and layed his head against the trunk of a tree,Anko walked over to him and said. "I guess your done you toady huh." Kazama nodded and said. "Yeah i'll start again tommorrow" Kazama then closed his eyes and went to sleep. Kazama then awoke early the next morining and saw Anko standing over by a lake,Kazama got up and stretched some and then walked over to her and said. "Im ready to start training again" Anko looked at him and said."It's about time you got up,Anko then stepped back from Kazama and said. "Now do you think your ready for the rocks." Kazama nodded and then Anko grabbed 4 stones from the ground,Anko then threw them high into the air as Kazama performed several handseals and the snakes flew from his sleeves at the stones,this time Kazama managed to have two of his snakes get the stones. "Well your making progress" Anko said as she Caught the tow remaining stones in her hand.Kazama then brought his snakes back to him and smiled then said "Now what do you want me to do'' Anko walked over to a big tree and pulled out a kunia knife and then began to carve a circle on in the tree,she then made two more circles until she made a tgree ring bullseye on the tree,she then said. "Now i want you to stand about 30 feet back from this tree and i want you to direct all of your snakes at this tree and try to get all of them as close to the center as you can."

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:18 am
Kazama nodded as he stepped back until he was around 30 feet away from the tree,Kazama then performed more handselas and the snakes flew from his sleeves at the tree Kazama managed to have one of his snakes hit the outskirts of the outer circle while the other three missed the bullseye completely.Anko then looked over at the tree and said. "That was pretty good for your first try i didnt even expect none of your snakes to even hit the tree." By now Kazama's speed,accuracy,and power of the technique was getting better even though he stiil had a ways to go."Now i want you to work on the power of this technique,what i want you to do is to send your snakes around a tree and pull it straight outta the roots" Kazama stared at her a minute and then said. "Okay which tree do you want me to pull up?" Anko looked around until she saw a tree that was equally as thick of Kazama and said. "Lets start with that tree over there it's about as wide around as you and i want you to start off with something that you should be able to handle." Kazama looked over at the tree she pointed to and said. "Okay here goes." Kazama faced the tree and did several handseals and then sent his snakes around the tree she had pointed to and then began pulling on it trying to pull it straight outta the roots.the tree slowly began to come out of the ground as Kazama kept pulling on it,and then finnaly after about 45 seconds the tree came flying outta the ground and Kazama fell back on his back.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games