Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:29 am
The immense power that was laying in Kronan's palm made it hard for him to control. Kronan almostdropped to his knees as he gribbed his wrist, trying to keep the power stable. Kronan's knees began to buckle as he struggled to hold the immsense power. Finally Kronan had put all of his chakra into his arm, making long sparks bounce around from his arm.

"He has completed it...but can he weild it..." Kakashi asked himself wonderng if Kronan could make it to the large rock in front of him to strike it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:31 am
Kronan stagered back and forth, trying to keep his arm steady but it was
becomming harder and harder.

"I...must...make it...to my target!" Kronan yelled as he began stagering forward at a medium pace. He wobbled to the side a little but quickly starightened himself out.

"He has to be faster then that if expects to hit someone in battle." Kakashi said as he watched Kronan barely make it to the rock. Kronan thrusted his arm forward and stuck his hand straight out.

"Chidori!" Kronan yelled as he hand pierced the large rock, sending pieces shooting everywhere.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:33 am
Kronan stood there with his arm stretched out as Kakashi did when he first performed it.

"Kronan, that was good. But listen to me...' Kakshi said as he began walking toward Kronan....you were slow. You would never be able to hit a skilled Shinobi in battle with that slow Chidori. Look, you only have one more shot if you want to get this down. Dont be afraid to go fast, the faster you, the easier it is to control and keep stable." Kakashi said as he pointed to another rock nearby."Break that rock right there, but remember, this is your second time using Chidori...so make it count." Kakashi said and Kronan nodded.

"Alright, one shot at this...lets make it count." Kronan said as he he lowered his left hand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:34 am
When Kronan got within striking range of the large rock, he cocked his arm back as far as hee could and then thrusted his hand forward with great power. As Kronan's hand apporached the rock, the rock melted where Kronan's hand was going, almost making a tunnel for it. Kronan hand connected firnly inside of the rock and his shoulder almost went into it. Kronan stood there for a second as the rock was still standing around his arm. But after a while, the rock cracked up from where Kronan arm was to the top of it. From there, it had broke it two halfs. Both of the halfs fell to the right and left, leaving Kronan standing there with his arm stuck outward.

"Impressive! He hit the rock with so much power and speed that it didnt even break into a lot of pieces, only to halfs..." Kakashi said as his one visable eye grew wide. His face then turned to normal as he watched Kronan walk back towards him.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:36 am
"Well Kronan, you've done it. Chidori is now yours." Kakshi said smiling under his mask.

"Thanks." Kronan said nodding his head and sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Yep. We're going to have to fight some time in the future, to see how better you've gotten. But for now I must leave, see you soon." Kakashi said with a slight wave at Kronan as he vanished away.

"Heh..." Kronan muttered as he turned around and began walking away with his newly learned technique.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:37 am
Quote:
Kronan 1500 for Chidori

Kronan_Chan

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:52 am
As Kazama came back into the Hidden Leaf village he saw a man with a black cloak on with red clouds,Kazama had thought to himself,remembering that he over heard soemone talking about people with those same kinda of cloaks.Kazama then saw then man starting to walk away and then Kazama hid behind a tree and watched him walk by,as the man got a little ways ahead,Kazama dashed up to the nearest tree following him,trying noe to be detected,Kazama then looked up into the sky for a second and then looked back where tha man was and he wasn't there,Kazama thought to himself as he became confused. "Where could he have gone that fast" Kazama then felt the tip of a kunai pierce his back slightly,Kazama yelled as he slowly turned his neck around and saw the man behind him.The man then said. "Why were you following me Kazama" Kazama was slightly confused and then said. "I ju..how did you know my name?" The man stared dwon into Kazama's face and said. "That will be unraveled soon,unless you don't answer my question" The man slightly pushed the kunai,causing it to go into Kazama's back a little further. Kazama yelled again as he said. "I just wanted to know who you were,and if you could train me?" The man expression stayed the same as he said. "If you prove that you aren't as weak as you look then i could show you a technique. The man then pulled the kunai out of Kazama's back and swiftly jumped back,Kazama then prepared himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:02 pm
Kazama then activated his Byakugan and charged at the man,Kazama's fist then beagn to glow blue as Kazama thrusted his palm out at the man,the man then grabbed Kazama's hand and swung a hard kick at Kazama,that sent him skidding across the ground.Kazama then smacked into a tree and then got up slowly as the man said. "Don't tell me thats all you got" Kazama's expression turned to a madder one,as he performed several handseals and then surrounding area turned to grass.The man looked around at all the grass and did nothing,waiting for Kazama to attack,Kazama then quickly performed two more handseals and then the grass around the man began to wrap around him and entangle him,Kazama smirked as he thought to himself. "Now iv'e got him" Kazama then watched the man waiting to see what he was going to do.Once he did nothing,Kazama then charged him again once he was trapped by the grass,Kazama then used his Gentle fist technique again as he thrusted his palm out at him

Hyuga_Kazama

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:03 pm
"Wow, this ramen is the best it has ever been!" Someones voice yelled, making Kronan loose his train of thought. Kronan turned to the person with an irritated look on his face."Is there something wrong? You should really try some of this ramen..." The man said shoving his whole bowl in his face."...It'll really make you feel better."

"I just had some." Kronan said with a frown on his face as he lifted up from his seat. leaving the money for the ramen on the table.

"Hey hey, where are you going?" The man asked as he looked up at Kronan, still eatting his ramen.

"Away from you." Kronan said walking past the man as he reamined seated. The man jumped out of his seat holding his bowl of ramen and followed behind Kronan.

"Hold on! We didnt get a chance to talk!" The man said as he continued to follow behind Kronan.

"You just did." Kronan replied as he continued to walk away. The man stopped and stared at Kronan.

"Well, my name is Rock Lee! But you can call me Lee if we meet again." Lee said as he finally finished his ramen and stood there in the middle of the dirt road.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:06 pm
Moments later, when Kronan believed Lee had went away, he began walking back. Kronan scanned the around through all of the people around him making sure Lee wasnt any where trying to come out of no where. When Kronan believed Lee was no where near, he took a seat on a bench near the large dirt path. Just as soon as Kronan laid his head back and shut his eyes, Lee plopped down next to Kronan on the bench.

"Hey man! I thought you werent going to come back." Lee said with a large smile as he looked at Kronan.

"Grrr...what do you want?!" Kronan asked with one eye open, looking at Lee. Lee laughed slightly and folded his arms.

"Just wanted to make a new friends, but I see you have one of those anti-social attitudes. And I have another friend like you, so im going to make another approach." Lee said in a whole other tone."I'll fight you. If I win, we have to at least talk. But if you win, then I'll leave you alone if you want. Deal?..." Lee asked lifting up from the bench. Kronan was silent for a moment but eventually lifted up from the bench also.

"Alright, I'll fight you. But your gone if I win..." Kronan answered taking a few steps back. "He looks soft...but I wont under-estimate him." Kronan thought as Lee slowly moved his hands around in front of him. Finally Lee held out his right hand and motioned for Kronan to make the first move. "Heh...time to get this over with." Kronan said as his eyes changed frm black to red as he activated his Sharingan.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:08 pm
Afterward, Kronan charged quickly towards Lee as he clinched his fists. When Kronan got within striking distance, he threw his right fist upward at Lee's chest. But he also threw his left fist forward at Lee's stomach making a almost unavoidable attack. Lee's eyes narrowed as the strikes drew near. Lee vanished in a blur before the strikes connected and Kronan stumbled forward as his fists just grazed the air. Lee reappeared behind Kronan aiming a powerful punch at his back. Kronan saw the punch comming with his Sharinagn and jumped up in the air just as the punch grazed by. As Kronan flew downward in the air, he twisted twice and stretched his left leg outward, attempting to land a kick on Lee's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:13 pm
Lee dissapeared in the same blur as before as Kronan's kick connected with the ground, breaking he surface of it. Lee then reappeared beside Kronan as he was still regaining his balance from the kick. Lee then threw another furious punch at Kronan face. Kronan got blasted by the had punch, having no way to dodge it in the posisition he was in from his kick. The punch sent Kronan flying side ways through the air like a bullet. Kronan broke through a tree and skidded against the ground. As Kronan came to a skidding halt, Lee stood over him.

"Lets just stop, I dont want to continue this. I just wanted to make a new friend...so are we friends?" Lee asked as help Kronan up.

"I guess so..." Kronan said rubbing his face."Wait. Since you claim to know my attitude...and how people like me think. Lets remain friends, but we have to continue fighting." Kronan said, not so sure of what he did say.

"Hmm...I see where you are comming from. I'll train you!" Lee said with a big smile as he whipped around."Training you will be a good way we can remain friends by fighting! Whoa ho ho, it's perfect!" Lee yelled as he threw his hand out towards Kronan. Kronan's eyes narrowed as he shook Lee's hand.

"This is going to be a pain in the a**..." Kronan thought to himself as Lee completed the dance he was doing.

"Alright! First thing...if you were a real battle annylizer, you would have seen that I am clearly all about taijutsu. So that is what you will be gaining skill in." Lee said as he paced the ground, holding his hand outward.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:15 pm
"Ok, thats good." Kronan said as he contiuned to listen to Lee. Lee stopped pacing and turned to Kronan.

"Three words, Spinning Leaf Kick." Lee said as he went back to his pacing."The Spinning Leaf Kick is an advanced taijutsu move that can do some real damage if it connects fully with your opponent. And connecting with your opponent should'nt be a problem because the Spinning Leaf Kick is executed with great speed, making it hard to avoid." Lee explained as he stopped again and turned to Kronan."I will show you. I will kick the large tree behind me with the technique and show you how powerful it is." Lee said as he turned to the large tree that was behind him. Lee then lowered his stance right before he began charging at the tree. With great speed, Lee jumped up into the air and threw a flying round house kick at the tree. The kick connected firnly, and Lee jumped away afterward.

"Lee was right, the whole execution of the technique was very fast...almost unseeable." Kronan thought to himself as the tree that Lee kick gave off a loud cracking sound. The tree soon fell backwards and Lee pressed his hands together and bowed.

"Now it will be your job to perform this same task that I've just displayed." Lee said turning back to Kronan.

"No problem. Anyone can do a round house, the speed will be the only challenge." Kronan boasted as he jumped up and down slightly.

"You didnt let me finish. You must perform the same task I've just displayed...with these on." Lee said holding up two leg weights in both of his hands.

"Still no problem, give me those." Kronan said holding his hands out. Lee grinned as he handed Kronan the wieghts. Alomost immediately after Kronan grabbed them, the weights pulled him forward. Kronan fell to the ground with his face burried.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:16 pm
"God...damn..." Kronan managed to say as he lifted back onto his feet slowly. Kronan then wrapped the weights around his legs and wobbled as he tried to keep his balance as he stood.

"You're doing very good for your first time...trust me. Anyway, you must get aquanted with those weights. Run around in the forest for a while or until you get used to those weights and then come back to this spot when you are ready to continue" Lee explained as he folded his arms. Kronan nodded and tunred around. He then began slowly walking deeper into the forest with his new weights on. Kronan slipped his hands in his pockets as he drug his feet along the dirt path of the forest.

"Damn, if I survive this, my legs probably wont." Kronan mumbled as he continued walking. He spotted a lake nearby with all sorts of rocks laying in the middle of it."Hmm...I can use those to hop on and practice jumping around in these weights." Kronan said as he tried to run, forget he had the weights on. He fell forward, flat on his face as he closed his eyes."This is going to be a long day." Kronan said to himself, slowly getting back up. He then resumed walking towards the lake. Kronan stopped at the bank of the lake a observed the different sizes of rocks that were floating above the surface."Perfect..." Kronan swung his arms back and forth as he prepared himself to jump to the first rock."Here goes nothing..." Kronan said as he jumped forward with his eyes closed, hoping that he's open them to seem himslef standing on the first of many rocks. Instead, Kronan felt the sharp cold of the lake water drenching his clothes as he opened his eyes to find himself standing in the lake, right in front of the rock."Damn, missed it by a little." Kronan mumbled as he pulled himself out of the lake."My clothes are making more weight...I need to take them off." Kronan said as he slipped of his shirt. Next he slipped of his shoes and left his pants on."Ok...lets try this again." Kronan said to himself as he took another leap of faith.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:17 pm
Kronan closed his eyes again as he soared through the air, hoping greatly that he would land on the first rock. Kronan felt a rough surface scrape his foot and he opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was on the first rock.

"Yes, now I only have...damn...a lot more to go before I reach the other side of the lake." Kronan mumbled with a large sigh. He quickly regained focus and closed his eyes once more."Think Kronan...think...there has to be a way to make this much easier." Kronan thought to himself as he took a seat and folded his legs on the rock he was on. Minutes went by and Kronan still was thinking harder and harder."Wait a minute..." Kronan said out loud as he opened his eyes."With the Inner Decapitation Technique, you use chakra in your legs to make your body less dense for the first step." kronan said to himself as he lifted to his feet."So if I make my legs lighter and lace the weight with my chakra so it wouldnt pull me down after my legs became lighter, I could easilly jump around with these large weights on." Kronan said with a large smirk as he closed his eyes again. He then began gathering chakra and pushing it downward towards his legs like he usually does durring the first part of the Inner Decapitation Technique. Kronan made sure he circulated the chakra flow so he wouldnt acidently do the Inner Decapitation Technique and slip under the rock. After a while of gathering his chakra in his legs, Kronan's legs felt light as a feather."Now this is more like it." Kronan said with a grin as he jumped up and down on the rock with ease."Now to finish this." Kronan said as he jumped from the rock he was on to the next. And from the next rock on to the next. Kronan continued to jump from rock to rock until he finally reached the other side of the lake. "Heh...well that was a challenge I admit..." Kronan said to himself as he looked up in the sky."It's late, I better head back..." Kronan said as he began running back to where Lee was.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games