Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:47 am
Kazama then bent over from fatigued and saw Neji walking over to one of the trees Neji then smiled and said."You know you have todo this over your 9th tree has a couple of marks on it from when you hit it and i required no marks so you have to restart."Kazama sighed to himself and then walked over to the tree that Neji had pointed to and then Kazama activated his byakugan again,Kazama then started hitting the tree with open palmed attacks and then Kazama's hands grew blue with the aura of the gentle fist,Kazama then stared attacking the first tree in front of him,that tree fell easily and then Kazama went over to the 2nd tree and took that one down easily making sure that he didn't leave any marks on the outside Kazama then went over to the 3rd tree and also took it down easily,once Kazama got to the fourth tree he had a littl bit of trouble but also took it dwon,Kazama continued and eventually got all of them

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:48 am
Neji smiled slightly when seeing Kazama finish this and then Neji said."Okay Kazama now i want you to try and attck me again and give it all youv''e got"The blue aura then started to rise from Kazama''s hands again and then he charged at Neji he then started swinging rapid opened palmed attacks Neji started dodging them like usual but this time he got hit by several of Kazama''s attacks.Once Neji started getiing hit slightly by Kazama he activated his byakugan and started swing back.Soon they were both ducking,dodging,and swinging at each other using the gentle fist technique,then Neji swiftly jumped back and said."Hmph I guess it''s official that you have mastered the technique now"

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:49 am
Quote:
Kazama 600 points for mastering Gentle Fist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:51 am
Kazama nodded and said. "Yeah,I guess so" Kazama then smirked and headed to the docks  

Hyuga_Kazama

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:05 am
"Yeah, it's been a while since we first met." Kronan said closing his eyes with a nod as he lifted off of the ground.

"Well, as I promissed you before, I am going to teach you the strong technique you desired....Chidori."Kakashi said holding out his right hand.

"Chidori?" Kronan asked as he watched Kakashi, getting up from the ground. He must have been out for a day from his trainng with Sasuke and probably would've still been out if Kakashi didnt wake him up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:06 am
Kakashi performed a handseal and held his right hand down. Then he grabbed his wrist with his other hand as a slight spark bounced off of his hand.

"Watch closely Kronan!" Kakashi yelled as a large amount of chakra could be seen comming from his hand. The chakra glew a dark blue as spark ripped around hi in the air from it. Kakshi then raised his hand high in the air, and then flung it back behind him. He then began running towards a large rock with great spead as the sparks on his arm emitted a ''chi'' sound. As Kakashi approached the large rock, he lunged his hand forward, breaking his hand into the large rock.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:08 am
The large rock seemed the melt in the spot Kakashi's hand approached as it went through. After Kakashi's hand stuck into the large rock, the rest of the rock broke into small pieces as Kakshi stood there with his arm stuck out.

"He used pure chakra and speed to break that rock...that rock was like a hill..." Kronan whispered as he watched Kakashi. Kakashi then pulled his hand back and stood up straight looking over at Kronan.

"Did you see how I performed the technique with you Sharingan?" Kakashi asked as he began walking back towards Kronan.

"I saw a bit of it, but the rest was too fast to catch." Kronan said as he looked up at Kakashi.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:09 am
"That is good enough. It will make it a lot easier when you know part of the technique already." Kakashi said holding his right hand out slightly as smoke rose from it.

"But...I also saw your flesh highten, and your body was pushed to the limit." Kronan said looking at Kakashi.

"Yeah, with all of the chakra in your body focused on just one arm, it can do that. That is why this technique shouldnt be used more twice in one day. Durring the third time your body''s chakra will reduce to 0 and you will die." Kakashi explained with a bold look."But anyhow, lets get started."

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:10 am
"First step! Start by gathering your chakra into either of your arms. Once you chakra has gathering, rotate it around in your hand, to creat the friction of the attack." Kakashi said taking a few steps back.

"Why are you stepping back?" Kronan asked while looking at Kakashi.

"Because a beginner with the Chidori could burst their chakra with no control a zap everything around them."Kakashi said with a small weat drop on his face. Kronan shook with head with a smirk as he stared down at his left arm.

"Alright...first attempt..." Kronan whispered as he slowly began gathering chakra from his forearm down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:14 am
Kronan then closed his eyes as he remeber Kakshi saying he had to gather all of his chakra inot his one arm. Kronan could feel his arm tensing up frm the preasure of all of his chakra being put into it and stopped as it hurt.

"Dammit...it hurts too much." Kronan said softly as he looked over at Kakashi.

"Its alright, take it slower until you get used to and fight the pain." Kakashi said nodding his head. Kronan sighed and nodded back as he looked back down at his arm.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:16 am
Kronan then began gathering his chakra at slower rate into his arm. Being that it was slower, Kronan could feel it better as well. He could feel his veins filling with chakra as the chakra spreaded out through his arm. He could feel the warmth from the power being exherted into his hand. As Kronan closed his eyes, a spark bounced his hand.

"Yes, that's it...keeep going." Kaksashi said to himself as he watched Kronan. Kronan gritted his teeth as his arm began to twitch. Kronan crumbled his fingers as he felt the pain from before comming back.

"I...have to fight it...' Kronan said as he gripped his wrist tightly, trying to soften the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:18 am
A small blue outline beagn to circle around Kronan as more parks began bouncing from Kronan's hand. His hand then began to glow blue with pure power as he lifted it up into the air. But as Kronan lifted his arm up, a large burst of chakra sent sparks flying everywhere around him. His hand was being pushed and pulled by the sparks as they ripped through the ground. Finally they stopped everything dissapeared from Kronan's arm.

"What the hell!..." Kronan yelled as he turned towards Kakashi.

"I told you, a beginner with the Chidori may not be able to handle the final stages." Kakashi said."But try it again, but this time, make it more focused on you hand rather than you whole arm."

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:22 am
"Because of the fact that all of your chakra in your body is way to much for your hand to gather, so it will eventually spread away from your hand up your arm." Kakashi explained holding his index finger up.

"Alright, I got it...lets do this again." Kronan said holding his left hand down again. But this tme, he began focusing on and gathering chakra into his left hand instead of his arm. The chakra gathered slowly, giving Kronan the feeling that he had before. As his chakra began building up into his hand, Kronan could feel the cpacity of his hand decreasing and he knew that the chakra would begin spread up his arm in no time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:27 am
Kronan closed his eyes, feeling a spark bounce from his arm and feeling his chakra beginning to spread up his arm.

"Kakashi was right..." Kronan whispered as he gribbed his wrist with his free hand. Kronan crumbled his fingers again, cracking his knucles as more sparks began to bounce around Kronan's arm. The began to flash in front of Kronan's face as his arm and hand began to glow blue. A faint 'chi' sound emitted from his arm as the technique began to draw further in progress.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:28 am
The cracking sound of the sparks grw louder as the glow grew bright. Kronan continued to push his chakra into his hand as he began roatating it in his palm. He could feel the friction from the power gaining and he could feel his hand almost burning. With the power building up, the 'chi' sound began to emit more frequently. The park bounced around Kronan's arm as if they were dancing and the small blue outline from before rose slowly from the ground around Kronan.

"He's passed his first mark, the only thing we have to do is wait..." Kakashi said as he watched Kronan closely. The light from the glow around Kronan's arm almost made it imposssible to see Kronan because it was almost blinding.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff