Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:45 am
Kazama then took a deep breathe waitng for neji the throw the rocks into the sky again,Just as Neji threw them Kazama lifted his hand up and shot out several blasts the first 5 rocks were taking out and then Kazama shot out more blasts as he jumped into the air and spun around fiercly,when Kazama landed all the rocks were hit and Neji said."It's about time you used your brain you could have doen that the first time"Kazama flet slightly proud of himself for some reason even though it wasn't the first time he heard someone compliment him

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:46 am
Neji then stood up and said."Now it's time for a little bit of regular old training"Neji then activated his Byakugan and his hands started to grow blue with the aura of the gentle fist,Kazama did the same and soon enogh they were both charging at each other swing and dodging each others hits,Neji then threw one final blow at Kazama and Kazama backflipped out of the way,Kazama then thrusted his palm out and shot out a blast of invisible chakra,Neji did the same and the two blast connected with each other causing a big gust of wind to blow both Kazama and Neji backwards slightly,Kazama then charged at Neji full force and threw a hard kick at him,Neji blocked it with the strength of the gentle fist,and then tripped Kazama,Kazama then landed on his hands and threw several kicks at Neji while in a hand stand,Neji blocked them all and then tried to swept Kazama off of his hands,Kazama then pushed him self into the air and shot out several blast of chakra to boost himself high into the air,Kazama then landed in a tree and threw several kunai and shuriken at Neji,Neji then performed the heavenly spin technqiue and caught Kazama's projectiles while pulling out several of his own,Neji then threw all of them at Kazama swiftly,Kazama then jumped down from the tree,barely dodging them and then landed with a soft thud as Neji came rushing towards him.Neji then threw several opened palmed attacks at Kazama,Kazama then evenyl matched his attacks with his own causing Neji to slightly slide backwards,Kazama then drew his sword and put the handle of it in his mouth while performing several handseals,Kazama then jumped high into the air and pulled his sword form his mouth and when he came down he thrusted his sword into the ground and then Huge electrical pulses tore through the ground at Neji,Neji then jumped back as one almost hit his foot and then jumped into a tree,the electrical pulses then traveled up the tree as Neji jumped down a barely escaped,both Kazama and neji were breathing hard due to exaustion and then Neji said. "That was fun we need to fight again some other time,maybe after we are done training"Kazama nodded and said."Yeah that was fun"

Hyuga_Kazama

Hyuga_Kazama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:48 am
Neji then finnaly stopped breathing hard and said."Okay Kazama this is your final test show your best effort and perform the eight divination sign air palm technique" Kazama just nodded and then started to focus his chakra,Kazama closed his eyes and thought of all his training,how he passed the chunnin exams and about everything his name stood for,Kazama then oppned his eyes while taking a deep breathe and then Kazama activated his byakugan and blue aura started to surround him,Kazama then ran forwards very quickly almost as if he was doing the Chidori technique,Kazama then yelled very loudly as he thrusted his opened palm forwards,and then a huge wave of invisible chakra emitted form his hand,Kazama aimed it at the ground,and then a huge exploding sound was made and dust showered the scene.Neji watched on and then the dust started to settle and Neji saw Kazama's dark figure through the smoke and then when the dust cleared completly,Neji saw a huge skid in the earth that was about 10 yards wide and 50 yards long,Neji was slightly impressed and then said. "Thats exactly what i wanted to see." Then Kazama said "Thanks for teaching me Eight divination sign air palm" Kazama then slowly walked away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 am
Quote:
Kazama 900 points for mastering Eight Divination Sign Air Palm

Hyuga_Kazama

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:08 am
Quote:
Kronan 2700 Skill Points for Resangan and Kage Bushin no Jutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:37 am
As Kronan was walking, he spotted a group of Chuunin sparing each other. He descided to go over by a tree and watch them. One of the Chuunin looked around on the ground and and then stomped his foot down.

"Damn...we're out of weapons..." The Chuunin said as he turned up to look at Kronan. Kronan's yes grew wide as he quickly ducked down, using some bushes for cover."Hey kid, you can come out. You arent in any trouble." The Chuunin said as Kronan lifted up slowly."Say, can you do us a favor? We are out of weapons and we dont wanna stop our training so can you be kind enough to go get us some more weapons?" The Chuunin asked with a smile on his face.

"Oh...well I guess. I dont have anything better to do." Kronan said as he turned around and began walking into town.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:49 am
Kronan finally made it into town about thirty minutes later with his hands in his pockets. He slowly strolled down the large dirt streets, looking for a shop that held weapons. Finally he found a shop that said weapons for sale, Chuunin's get weapons for free. Kronan grinned as he pulled his hands from his pockets and dashed over to the shop.

"Hello there sir, how may I help you?" A man from behind the counter asked.

"Yes, I would like to get a box of weapons for some Chuunin." Kronan replied.

"Ohh...ha ha, yes. The Jounin exams are almost here for them and they are training non stop." The man said with a chuckle as he bent over behind the counter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:00 am
The man lifted back up with a large box in his hands. He set the box down on the counter and dusted off his hands.

"There you go. And wish those Chuunin good luck for me." The man said with a smile.

"Will do..." Kronan said with a slight nod as he lifted the box from off of the counter and began walking away. Another thirty minutes later, he arrived back where the Chuunin's were training.

"Ah...you got them." The Chuunin said with a smile as Kronan dropped the box on the ground.

Kronan_Chan

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:06 am
Quote:
Kronan 500 for C-Ranked Mission

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:59 pm
Naruto"So Uchiha Omito u want to learn Kage Bushin No Jutsu"Omito"That Is true"Naruto"Okay then the learning starts here watch me do it"Omito"Okay naruto go"Naruto *does handseals and shouts*"Kage Bushin no jutsu"OmitoOkay i shall try that in a moment Omito pratices the handseals to get use to it and says "im ready"and shouts "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU"Naruto*shakes his head in dissapointment* "its like this" Kage Bushin No Jutsu" Omito "Im sorry ill try again Kage Bushin No Jutsu" Naruto"Yes good job  

Luminous Visionary

5,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kronan_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:03 pm
(( Omito, Kage Bushin is a move that is at Jounin level so it will take a good number of descent sized posts to learn it. You wont be able to learn it in just a couple posts. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:01 pm
Pikamon jumped when she was about to run right into Jiraiya. "Bwah... Sorry..." She said, Jiraiya looking at the Hot-Springs; fit with naked girls.
"...Jiraiya-san?" Pikamon said, looking at him with a confused look.  

Zanareil

Luminous Visionary

5,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Sasuke-KunYesI was wondering if you could teach me the grand fireball technique  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:10 pm
Jiraiya turned around, facing Pikamon. "Oh. Who're you?"
"I'm Uchiha Pikamon."
"Ah..."
A lot of Uchiha's are turning up right now, and I thought they'd die after what that one did to the whole clan... Jiraiya thought, but he shrugged.
"Can you teach me?" Pikamon asked, curious.  

Zanareil

Zanareil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:12 pm
"Bwah, I'm way too busy with writing my greatest hit, Come Come Paradise! Leave me be~" Jiraiya said triumpantly.
"...Looking at naked girls doesn't help anything, though." Pikamon said, tilting her head over to see the Hot Springs.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games