Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:26 am
Full Name: kokon Uchiha
Nickname: koko
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: green/yellow
Clan: Uchiha

Kokon looked at the young man and nodded,"well it would be nice to learn that move so we can start with that ,then after that i would love to learn more fire base things currently i have two of them mastered and i need just a few more then there are some other moves that are not element based i want to learn,like Grand Fireball ,and Mythical Fire Flower those two i want to learn quickly to master the fire element,But there is this one that i would pursues but it is the path of darkness and i am not sure it is for me you know what the Mangekyou Sharingan is young man? that is what i want to pursues one day if it comes down to it, just because it holds great power at a cost. Kokon after he said that remembered his dark past and hated himself for not being able to protect his wife the way he should have, Kokon then looked back at the young man,"So tell em about your self young man and those eyes i want to know more about them,"As he said that he sat down waiting for him to answer his question.

206 words

all together-1667  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:10 am
Logan Hyuuga, the Blue Byakugan
((Appearance: He is 4 feet tall. He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. They are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.)) User Image
Logan turned to the man, listening as he explained his interest. It was clear he was really just beginning his journey as a shinobi. The man explained he had only learned a couple of fire jutsu, outside of anything from the academy. He named a couple of jutsu he would like to learn, in mind, which hopefully made things easier. "Very well, we can start with the Body Flicker, and then, if you have the scroll for those fire techniques, I can help you with training for them. I can even act as a target if necessary." The young ninja would say calmly as he offered to put himself at risk of being incinerated. Logan's concern was drawn as the man began to talk about the Mangekyou Sharingan, a technique that was a kinjutsu for multiple reasons. His hands clenched as he remembered what he had read on it. "That...is a path I wouldn't suggest. That dojutsu comes at a cost far too great for the power it grants. It requires the death of someone close to you, and each use of it weakens your light. To go down that path will cast you into darkness both figuritively and literally."
Shortly after, Kokon would change the subject, asking about Logan himself. "Um... myself... Well, as I said, I am Logan Hyuga. I am a member of the Hyuga Clan's main branch. My eyes are the Byakugan. They grant me enhances perception, similar to the sharingan and more. I can see things over a great distance, see through solid objects, and even see the chakra and chakra systems inside others." He would explain.
He then brought his hands together in a seal again. "Now then, if you are ready, we can attempt the body flicker technique. You'll just need to gather your chakra and focus it into your legs. You need to take hints from the tree climbing and substitution techniques. Use that chakra to propel youself in the direction you wish. You'll also need to focus some chakra into the rest of your body to help you keep up with your own movements. As a note, moving with the bodyflicker technique limits your other actions while moving, most of your techniques will have to be used in between flickers."
80774/82474
84669 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 562
Word Count: 379
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Reserved: 1102
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 3177/5000

Toad Mouth Binding: 0/1100
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

RLRLR

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:26 pm
Chakra: 2500
words left after learning two tech:667

Kokon looked at him and nodded,"well practicing my Fire style would be smart to do of course so i would like to peruse that for the time being and this body flicker i got it down know after studying you with my eye of course i know how to do it,thanks for showing it to me." Kokon said as he giggled a bit, "as for testing new skills i would want to learn the Mythical Fire Flower technique to further my progression with my fire element so if u wouldn't mind kid I'd like to spar with you and i can tell from just looking at you that you can hold your own so live up to it,I'd feel bad if I end up hurting a kid." Kokon smiled at him then proceed to use hands signs to weave the motion of the fire flower quickly as Kokon could flames shot out from his mouth towards the kid,like a flower of flames in different locations around him on the ground the flames would hit. Kokon knew this would be useful in combat eventually when it came down to it he would use this as a resort to pressure them into one isolated location so he could controlled the battle in his favor when the time came. Kokon also thought maybe he should place shurikin within the fire as a secondary type of attack like a surprise as he thought to himself he reminded himself of the fact that this is a good time to test the boys ability's he wanted to see what he could do,so Kokon did just that and used the body flicker to get behind the boy and uses his fire flower tech again within the balls of flame were shurikin this time to give him a surprise for fun.

308 words

all together-975
techs learned- Mythical Fire Flower  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pm
((Appearance: He is 4 feet tall. He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. They are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.)) User Image
Logan would nod in return, listening to Kokon explain his intent. The Uchiha wanted to focus on expanding his use of fire techniques, but found use in learning the body flicker that Logan had showed him before. The Sharigan user would reveal he had learned the technique sufficently from watching. Logan crossed his arms while the Uchiha gave a friendly laugh. Kokon would explain that he sought to focus on a particular fire jutsu, that of the fire flower. The man suggested they spar. He would compliment the 12 year old, saying the boy could hold his own, that he would feel bad if he hurt a child. Logan would remain silent for several moments, before simply nodding, telling him. "Very well... no need to hold back... though." Logan calmly said from there, before the smiling Kokon quickly formed a series of seals.
Logan stepped back calmly, waiting as the attack was released, chakra emerging from Kokon's mouth before transforming into orange flames. His eyes calmly followed the small projectiles. He jumped and stepped around them as they were focused on the ground, igniting the patches of grass. It was apparent Kokon hadn't intended to hit him directly. He was hoping to box the Hyuga in. The Hyuga jumped around the flames, moving to get out from their path.
Then, he noticed Kokon disappear, and in and instant, activated his Byakugan. He saw Kokon appearing behind him, alright mid signs to release another spray of the fire flow technique. He noticed, as well, the Uchiha grabbin shuriken to toss at him mix technique, mixing the jutsu with ninja tools. The fire that had alread formed around Logan would reduce his ability to dodge. The best option was the halt the attack. Logan focused his chakra within in an instant, releasing it from multiple chakra points across his body, particularly those in the path of the shuriken. The burst of charka would glow, forming a barrier the burning shuriken impacted it. Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation Within the next fraction of a second, he would turn, and turn rapidly, repelling the jutsu, deflecting the shuriken around him and into the air, and extinquishing the flames. Logan stopped spinning, facing Kokon, as the ground around him was left slightly depressed. As the shuriken around Logan fell, the kid grabbed two out of the air, free of flames, and tossed them at Kokon in a curving arc. They flew each to the side of Kokon, not to hit him, but to keep him from dodging to the side. Logan sprinted towards Kokon, thrusting his guantlet-covered palm towards Kokon's abdomen. He controlled the force to avoid causing any signficant injury. Though if it hit, it would certainly be enough to knock the wind out of him. It might even have knocked Kokon off his feet.

82969/84669
85139 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 1032
Word Count: 470
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 3647/5000

Quote:
Active: Byakugan- 800
Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin- 900
Automatic:

RLRLR

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 pm
Chakra: 4300
Spendable Skill points: 723

Kokon looked at him and was kinda amazed at that thing he just did. Kokon was shock it looked so fluent and He made it look easy, all you saw on Kokon's face was that of shock. Kokon proceded to actived his sharigian thinking to himself quickly be as quick witted as he was Kokon deiced there was two options use the four foot tall kid as a leverage to jump over him then,shrike him from behind or use his fire style to melt the weapons from hitting him, Kokon quickly Acted and uses the boy instead Putting his hands on his shoulders flipping over him like a gymnast would landing on his feet then turning around swiftly putting a blade to the back of his next he had hidden in his sleeve,the short sword he bought while walking through the town,Kokon was taking this as a real battle because this valuable experience will prove useful to him. Kokon did this with most battle even in the academy , every time he battled he never held back because that would get him killed if Kokon did just that arrogant had to place in his mind he was simplistic guy he did everything he thought we get him out of any situation ,Kokon thinks analyzing the battle field first is the smart thing to do."Well kid looks like check mate don't you think." Kokon said giggling a little.

words 240

all together: 723

Active: Sharigan  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 pm
Logan saw all Kokon's movements as flipped over the kid's shoulders to avoid the technique. He stood up, already gathering charka into his legs. Kokon would turn back to the kid, drawing a blade towards his neck. Logan had hoped Kokon would take it as seriously as he had. Though it was clear he had gotten a bit arrogant, regardless of his attempts to avoid it, as he declared checkmate far too quickly. Not a moment had the words left his mouth, Logan would disappear with the same flash of speed Kokon had used, not needing any handseals to initiate it. He disappeared from the point of Kokon's sword, with a spray of leaves, reappearing behind Kokon, kneeling. His hands were together, his index and middle fingers from each hand touching. Looking up at Kokon, he thrust his hands straight towards Kokon's lower back, this would be intended to surprise him. Naturally, this was a modification to the original technique, the technique known as the One Thousand Years of Death. But Logan had no desire to cause Kokon any true harm, nor to assault him in that fashion. "You shouldn't judge so soon." The child would calmly say. His hands had already moved to form hand seals now, as he jumped back from Kokon. Clone Jutsu Smoke formed around him, multiple illusionary bodies forming. They would all move to encircle Kokon.

81819/84669 Chakra
85370 SP/ Total Chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 1263
Word Count: 231
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 3878/5000

Quote:
Active: Body Flicker-300
1,000 Years of Pain: 150
Bushin no Jutsu - 300
Automatic: Byakugan-400

RLRLR

RLRLR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:04 am
User Image
Shikarama Nara, The Dedicated Genius

Shikarama would emerge through the gates of the leaf, a smile across his face, embedded deep in his features. He had a bright air about him, rather ironic for someone who manipulates shadows. He felt like a new man, he had to admit. The village itself had a fresh look. He took a deep breathe, observing his beautiful surroundings. After a moments pause, he reminded himself of his duty here. They had called him to make haste, and haste, he had to make. He rushed off, running his way through the village, heading straight towards the Kage's headquarters. He couldn't help himself as he picked up speed, jumping above the bustling crowds, climbing quickly up the rooftops above. He sped his pace up almost recklessly, wanting to reach that moment of his new life, his chance to truly make a difference. It took a couple minutes, and soon after, he had arrived, landing right at the entrance.

It was at that moment, he felt an uncharacteristic hint of nervousness. Butterfiles returned to his stomach, and he stood there hesitating. Was he ready for this. Would he be the kage he hoped to be? Would he be the one the village needed, the kage they deserved? The truth was, he couldn't be sure. Still, as he shook his head, he reminded himself. There is nowhere to go but forward. You were selected for a reason. He stepped through the doors, making his way right up the stairway, quickly greeted by awaiting ninja. He would soon arrive at the office, several village and political leaders already present.
Total Cp 108380
Spendable Cp: 265
Words: 265
Reserved : 605
Hell Viewing Technique: 0/1100
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm
Chakra: 4300
Spendable Skill points: 215

Kokon stopped in that moment as the young boy made his away around Kokon he was quick and fast and Kokon wasn't ready for that yet then his eyes met the young man,"well looks like you got me haha,let's call it a break i am getting tired over here haha. "Kokon said while patting the young mans back Kokon had fun sparing with the kid it wasn't every day he was out witted by someone he did farther well in the academy of course sense he was a uchihia he pretty much had the advantage whe nit came to close comebat but this kid was something else he could tell he was no where near his level of fighting spirit yet but one dat Kokon will get there is what he was thinking as Kokon then looked at the boy and smiled,"well mmm question do you know any fire style things kid? if not that is okay ,anyways i was wondering maybe the kage was a fire user or someone else like that,if not i think i might go to a different village to learn some more techs."

192 words  

xl Xero xl

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

Kumiko Hyuuga
Chuunin | Medical Ninja

“I can walk just fine on my own!” Kumiko sighed as she stood behind her grandmother. She didn’t know what her grandma was going to do now that she was retiring. She figured she would spend her time at the hospital, but her grandma didn’t look like she was interested in that. No, she had to pester the living crap out of the newly elected Hokage. She took a deep breath as she walked behind her grandmother and gently placed her hand on her shoulder.

“Come now, Granny,” she said gently. “They’re only trying to help you. Please don’t scold them too much.”

Kumiko smiled as her grandmother looked at her. “Kumiko, my dear, please tell these nice young men that I am fully capable of sitting myself down…” The glare that Kumiko has received sent chills up her spine. Kumiko rubbed the back of her head nervously as she looked at the others in the room. Then the door opened and a new comer walked in.

‘Safe,’ she thought, taking her place behind her grandmother.

Battle Log
Chakra: 80,000/80,000
Techs:
Chakra used: 000,000
Word Count: 176
Words Total: 176

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 pm
Logan paused as Kokon had asked for a break. Logan looked to him in just a bit of surprise, his clone jutsu dispersing, his eyes stopping themselves. It seemed this had been enough for the man's desire. However, he was still interested in advancing, rather apparently. With a smile, the Uchiha would ask him if he knew of any fire style. "I'm sorry, I don't yet have access to that element. I'm not sure Lady Kage has access either. Though she may be retiring soon. Perhaps the next kage will be more familiar with that element." He would suggest, Kokon thinking now to lead the village once more, to head out towards another village once more. "Ok..." The young Hyuga would softly nod, before turning to leave the grounds once more. "Do you know where you wish to go?" He would ask the Uchiha, glancing back to him. Logan would begin thinking, considering the different villages to go to. There were indeed a number of them where fire jutsu were common. If Kokon had somewhere in mind, Logan would follow for now. Otherwise, the young Hyuga thought it may be appropriate to provide some suggestions.

81828/84669 Chakra
85565 SP/ Total Chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 358
Word Count: 195
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 4073/5000

Toad Mouth Binding: 1100/1100
Swamp of the Underworld: 0/1000
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

RLRLR

RLRLR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

Shikarama would look forward to the Kage's desk, and to the woman whom had no set herself behind it. It was the kage herself, or perhaps now, the previous Kage. And beside her was a younger ninja, alongside them as well were guarding and presiding shinobi, and political leaders of the land of fire and village. Shikarama, despite himself couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated, with all the attention on him. He faced it however, with a calm face, his smile having shifted to seriousness for the occasion. He slowly lowered the hood of his cloak, his olive eyes gaze to those around him, his brown hair readily apparently. "Greetings, everyone, and to you, in particular, Lady Hokage." He said with a gentle bow, stepping across the room, drawing closer to her desk. "I received your summons. I came here as quickly as I could. I'm honored to accept the role." He would say, a hand to his chest. He would glance around the room once more, feeling the gazes upon him scanning as much as they were observing. It made one almost feel like this was a test of sorts, just to approach for this duty that was called upon for him.
Total Cp 108584
Spendable Cp: 469
Words: 204
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

Kumiko Hyuuga
Chuunin | Medical Ninja

Yuriko slowly turned around to the new comer. She cocked an eyebrow and then looked over the lad. Kumiko felt like groaning. It had been a while since her grandmother was the Hokage. More like years.

“Young man, I haven’t been ‘Lady hokage’ in a long time,” Kumiko’s grandmother turned to face the man that walked into the office. “and I can’t just give you the title either. You need to call upon the summit to receive the title. You need to prove that you have the willpower to run the village and be elected and respected by the Kages of the other villages…” Kumiko frowned as she looked over to the man. She didn’t know him personally, but she heard stories of him. She believed his name was Shikarama. She cleared her throat, getting her grandmother’s attention.

“Grandma, it’s almost time for you to take you medicine,” Kumiko said softly. Yuriko frowned as she shook her head.

“I don’ need no stinkin meds,” she said. “I’m as fit as a fiddle! Now, do you understand what you must do?” She turned back towards Shikarama.

Battle Log
Chakra: 80,000/80,000
Techs:
Chakra used: 000,000
Word Count: 185
Words Total: 361

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

RLRLR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image

Shikarama took response in a calm stride. "Very well, perhaps Lady Hyuga would be a prefered title." She would explain that the title wasn't to simply be transfered. Rathered he would need to give some final proof of himself. He had to show his ability as a leader, not simply of a squad or a platoon of ninja, not of a set of students, but as a leader of an emtire village. He had shown himself in the past to be a skilled and capable shinobi, but, as he was aware, he would have to go well above and beyond even that. "I understand, my Lady. I will show the summit as well as yourselves. He glanced to all those present. I am ready to show what I am capable of, and that I am worthy of such a title." He turned then, from the desk. "I'm certain a summit can't just be called on a whim. What I'll need to do is make an impression." Turning his head back to her. "When I return, I assure you, I will have the respect of the ninja world."
Total Cp 108771
Spendable Cp: 656
Words: 187
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:09 pm
Chakra: 5000
Spendable Skill points: 485

Kokon looked at the boy and thought to himself he didn't really want any one else with him it just wanted to be alone and get stronger by himself so he deiced to tell the boy what he thought."Well i plan on leaveing here and i am going to do this alone so i can come back stronger on my on acords even if i might get caught in trouble i will do everything to survive,anyways i am planning on traveling to different villages of course and learn there techs fire first then what ever else they have to offer so i will be off then,"Kokon looked at him and then took of walking down the streets back to the village gates passing the villagers by and looking at the markets and seeing what was going on with everyone like how people were laughing and selling things having a good time it made him fee lat home but this peace wouldn't be with him for a little while that is because he deiced he wanted to do something greater for himself and to become the top in his clan.As Kokon neared the village gates he slowed himself down and just was taking in all the positive things that were there to cherish, he knew this wasn't going to be his last him here of course but, just in case he made sure to enjoy it to not take it for granted.After a short minute or two Kokon walked out the village gates then proceed to dash out in to the wilderness onto the trees leaving the Hidden leaf.

270 words  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Logan would continue to follow Kokon for awhile. The Uchiha, however, seemed uncertain of his plans. He seemed intent to change his mind every few minutes. Now, he was intent to head out on his own. Such a bold move for such a new shinobi. But his intent was clear, and he intended to be persistent with it, even despite his previous flip flopping. His focus remained on learning as many fire techniques as possible. Logan couldn't fault the man for his intent. As the Uchiha turned to him, Logan simply gave a nod. "Very well. I wish you luck." He gently said. With that he watched as Kokon ran off, all the way back through the markets, and towards the gates they had entered through not so long ago.
Logan could only give a sigh. He hoped the man wasn't getting in over his head. He is eager to pursue this path. He knows not, however,
just what may await him. The fact alone that he is willing to do the unthinkable to achieve it. That alone is a read flag. I can only hope he manages to find a hint of light in that dark cloud that has formed over him. My the flame he creates help to reveal the way. And may he find peace, one way,
or another, with himself, and for the one he has lost.
He would clench his fist softly in sympathy.
The short Hyuga would turn and make his way back towards the training grounds. He had much to work on. He returned the the grassy field, his eyes focused upon the features that were set around him. He saw the remains from their fight, the ground that had been set ablaze. The earth that had been slightly depressed in a circle. the play life had been burnt or flattened here and there from their short bout. He saw no sign of the shuriken, thankfully, which the fire-wielding ninja had apparently taken the time to pick up.
So now Logan was left to focus on his own training. He focused on the ground, currently, considering a use for his earth element. He would run his mind through the techniques he had gone through previously from the library of jutsu. This gave him pause, making him realize it would be best to gather some samples to practice off of. With that, much to his chagrin, he would need to rush back into the village. And turning, he did so, picking up speed. He ran chakra through his legs once more, exiting the gate and ascending the nearest building, intent to get above the crowds once more. He would make a route from their to a library with some jutsu scrolls and back.

Logan arrived onto the roof of the library. He descended down to the wall, jumping off of it and flipping down into a careful, yet graceful landing. The black cloaked young jounin turned and walked briskly to the door. He swung them open swiftly, yet quickly. The blue eyed Hyuga had grown impatient and wanted to move as quickly as he could to get to work. He gave but a light, silent nod to the librarian, who looked up to see the 12 year old Hyuga walking past with the quickness and silence expected of a ninja, but in a, relatively, more casual manner. Either way, Logan would head straight to the back of the library. He reached the sections for jutsu, running his eyes over those most appropriate to him. Water style, earth style, wind style. If there was any more he could learn from them here, he sought it out, grabbing several scrolls. He glanced at the fire and lightning styles, quickly dismissing the two energy-based arts.

His eyes would shift to other sections, finding a few pointing at generalized ninjutsu. He grabbed a few of those scrolls as well. Looking through here, he was given pause as he noticed the genjutsu and taijutsu sections. He was sure there were still things he could learn from there. He grabbed scroll after scroll, until he now carried a pile with as much height as him. One would be tempted to say it was piled high as him. Though that statement wouldn't necessarily be accurate, and might give the wrong idea to silly readers.

The young Hyuga would finally emerge from the back, carrying the four foot pile of scrolls. His gauntlet covered hands held them up with ease despite their weight. The library would be left wide eyed at the preteen bringing them forth. Logan maintained his natural grace and balance, not the slightest shift reach the carefully balanced scrolls from his steps. He approached the librarian, setting the scrolls down with an equal amount of care. "All of these, please." He requested to the librarian, in his soft, gentle voice. The librarian would find herself startled just a bit by the nature of the voice. After several moments, she would simply nod. "We... we'll need them back in a couple days." Logan would nod quickly. "I should have them back by this afternoon." He would reassure her. She went through them, one at a time, accounting for them, before stacking them again, to the best of her ability. It wasn't quite as precisely placed, but it would do. Logan raised his hands, carefully lifting them from the desk, not bothering to grab a bag. With that, he disappeared in an instant.

Minutes before, while he stood over the field for training, Logan had carefully placed a kunai with a special seal attached to it on the ground. It was a powerful jutsu, allowing one to move instantly from one place to another. Specifically, it let one move from nearly any point to a particular point, one marked by a unique seal. The kage once most well know for it had placed it on his shuriken to use it. Logan had done the same with one of his kunai. He intended to make his trip between the places easier and quicker with this jutsu. Back in the present, as Logan stood there in the library, supporting the tower of jutsu scrolls, Logan focused his chakra for a moment, before ceasing to be where he stood. The librarian, already unsteady, fell out of her seat in shock. Logan would teleport right beside the kunai, exactly as he had been in the librarian. And this all happened in the same instant. He had placed the kunai in a careful spot, and chose here to set the scrolls down. Now, Logan gazed over the different scrolls, left in thought as to which one he would focus on for the start.

86682 SP/ Total Chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 475
Word Count: 1117

Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 5000/5000
Tailed Beast Connection lv 4 190/5000
Swamp of the Underworld: 1000/1000
Quote:
Active: Flying Thunder God Technique - 1300
Automatic:

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items