Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLRLR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:20 pm
Logan Hyuuga, the Blue Byakugan
((Appearance: He is 4 feet tall. He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. They are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.)) User Image
Logan would continue walking, making his way along the path towards the market, a path that would ultimately lead towards the fields. Movement appeared at the corner of his eyes, as the young, cloaked form glanced to the side, his nearly featureless blue eyes looking out from behind his dark mask. A young man walked past him, turning his gaze to him and just giving him a nod. Logan was given pause, stopping in his tracks at this. Truthfully, it was unexpected from a stranger, given his appearance. Logan noted the leaf band he bore, recognizing him as another shinobi. Logan paused only for a few moments, before shaking his head and continuing on, his path following after that of the young man. The young Hyuga hadn't recognized the man from any files he had. This one must have been a relatively recent graduate.
82237 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 230
Word Count: 144
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Reserved: 1102
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 745/5000
1,000 Years of Pain: 150/150
Shishi Rendan: 0/700
Peregrine Falcon Drop: 0/700
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:58 am
Full Name: kokon Uchiha
Nickname: koko
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: green/yellow
Clan: Uchiha

Kokon continued to walked down the path of the market seeing different vendors there he was smiling at all the young ladies around him and nodding at the genial men. Konkon was a fairly relaxed person towards certain people but,as he was walking he noticed the guy he nodded to the one with the Bright blue eyes he felt as if he was starring at him as he passed and it gave me a little eerie feeling. Kokon may have just graduated the academy because , Kokon never really thought the ninja life was for him he wanted to be a teacher of some sort and help kids learn how to do different things. Kokon views changed over time after seeing the devastation that went on when he sharingian awaken after his late soon to be wife was killed in front of him. After that he swore to take revenge on who killed his soon to be wife even though he had no clues yet he soon would find out. Now that Kokon is a Full fledged uchiha he promised himself he wouldn't stop until he reach the power of a kage or even higher than that.As these things went on through his head he stopped at a market looking at the jewelry and what sought. Kokon moved forward looking for gear he found a vendor that was selling some weapons and he bought a couple kunai and, and short sword that was place hidden within his robe. Kokon kept moving on ward looking around then stopped by a bench and sat down drinking some tea.

266 words in this post
269+127=393
all together from last one and this - 393  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:32 am
((Appearance: He is 4 feet tall. He has very large blue Byakugan eyes which appear to lack pupils. He wears a cloak, pants, gloves, a shirt, four scarfs, and a mask. They are all black and made of special materials. These clothes make it so only his eyes can be seen.)) User Image
Logan followed the same path as Kokon, his featureless eyes following him for the moment. The guy seemed generally polite and...well...normal. He was just walking by people, giving silent greetings to those around him. And he just explored the market around them, looking at the various ins and outs. As Kokon would look to Logan, however. Logan would quickly shift his gaze away, turning to look at a nearby literature seller. Not wanting to draw attention, he would begin to scan them. The vendor waited, a bit unnerved by the strange black-clad child.
Logan would pick up one of the books among the pick, silently taking out his wallet and providing the appropriate amount, with a small tip. The vendor would hesitently take the money and give a wave as Logan shortly moved to leave. The young Hyuga would continue to follow at a distance, finding that the ninja had begun looking through the stock of a ninja tools salesman. The man would pick up a few weapons, including couple kunai and a sword as well, quickly placing them on his person. As the man would grab some tea and take a seat, Logan followed suit. The child in black cloak would sit down from a bench opposite sit and one row down, to decrease the chance of drawing attention. Laharal raised the book up and began to look over it, starting with the front and back.
82474 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 467
Word Count: 237
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 982/5000
Shishi Rendan: 0/700
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:53 am

Kokon sat there drinking his tea looking over some things trying to learn about how his wife was killed, Kokon was searching for clues and stuff,Kokon wanted to know why it happened to him for some reason some one had it out for him. As Kokon was drinking his tea and looking over things he noticed the boy again he thought to himself looks like he his interested in me for some reason,well that doesn't really matter if he wanted to ask me something he could but that is not what i am here for so, Kokon said to himself.After finishing his tea he put placed some money on the table and walked off waving at the vendor. Kokon kept walking Kokon knew the boy would probably follow him so he went at a slow pace then,darted off into a small narrow ally and disappeared for a short moment ,masking his presence waiting for him to walk by to see if he could scare the child a little for some fun.

174 words

all together- 567  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 am
While Kokon spent his time in thought with his tea, his mind weighed upon by his past, Logan's own thoughts were drawn into the book, the title reading "Case Closed." He would open up the first couple of pages, reading through the prologue. Such skills would be very useful on my part. He read with interest, only to glance up as Kokon paid for his tea and left. Logan would glanced to the book for a few more moments, before closing it and placing it below his cloak. He stood up from his bench, trotting along the same path as Kokon, catching up more quickly than he had expected. However, once he was only about 10 feet from him, the man would suddenly turn and sprint down an alleyway. Logan was given pause. He concentrated then, as his Byakugan activated. He saw through the walls of the alleyway, finding Kokon waiting there, tensed to conceal himself, as he watched the entrance to the alleyway and beyond. He was waiting for someone.
Logan glanced to the walls around him, before jumping. Chakra gathered to his feet as he landed against the wall, standing perpendicular much to the surprise of a few passers by. He rushed up the wall swiftly, flipping onto the roof and quietly stepping to the overlook of the alleyway where Kokon waited. Logan carefully and quitely jumped down, chakra still on his soles. He landed on the gate of the alley, balancing perfectly on it thanks to the chakra. Logan would wait several moments before speak. "Are you... waiting for someone?" He asked gently, in a soft voice.
81074/82474
82744 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 37
Word Count: 270
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 1252/5000
Shishi Rendan: 700/700
Quote:
Active:
Automatic: Byakugan: 800
Tree Climbing - 600

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:48 am

Kokon,jumped up after hearing the boy say something to him Kokon was a little confused on how He knew Kokon was there but then thought to him self maybe he is a eye user. Kokon turned around and stood up looking at him,"Hello there how did you know i was here and also,why have u been following me young man." He said softly.

words in post- 66 words

all together- 633 words  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:13 am
Logan tilted his head as the man jumped at his words. The man clearly was focused on someone. And it was clear whom he had been waiting for as well. Logan waited for Kokon to turn and face him. The black-haired man would greet him, before quickly asking a couple of questions. Logan would jump down from the fence, the difference in height between the two becoming increasingly apparent. "Greetings... I'm, um... Logan Hyuga." He spoke in his gentle voice, introducing himself to give the first answer. "My eyes saw you hide and wait. As for why... I didn't recognize you as a shinobi. I do apologize." He was quick to bow his head lightly, his gloved hands placed together.
"I had made it a point to grow familiar with the list of shinobi in our village... so, who are you?" He looked up at the man with his large blue eyes, the dojutsu deactivated. His headband glimmered lightly from his neck below his cloak, covering any exposed skin, alongside a set of four scarves. The knowledge of fellow shinobi was invaluable. One needed to be aware of one's threats from the bingo book and beyond, being prepared to defend oneself and to apprehend them as well. But, just as important, was knowing one's allies. One needed to understand their strengths and weaknesses as shinobi to work best with them. And even more for him, who was more often than not, a loner. He needed to push himself to be aware of those around him. After all, as a Jounin, it was only a matter of time before he would have students to watch after, even at his young age. "How did you know I was following? Did you intend to confront me?" He asked curiously.
81074/82474
83040 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 333
Word Count: 296
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 1548/5000
Quote:
Active:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:26 am

217 words

Kokon looked at him and laughed loudly,"Sorry kid for the late introduction i am Kokon Uchiha, The oldest member but, i didn't pursues shinobi life until recently because of some misfortune that was placed about my wife,she was killed for some reason and i am looking for clues to get my revenge."His eyes turned red has he tried to hold back his anger from showing,Kokon pulled up his right sleeve showing a tattooed Uchiha family emblem,"As you can see kid i am now a shinobi because of what happened i was going to be a Teacher but that dream went down the drain as i lost my love."Kokon pulled down his mask and smiled at him this is from them a scare was on his mouth from the tip of his nose down to his lips there was a huge scare,"I tend to keep this hidden but, you interesting so i'll make sure to not seem hostile in anyway, i am new here of course so I am not familer with the ranking shinobi around here so i apologize for that, now as for me noticing you i mean who wouldn't notice a kid wearing all black with bright blue eyes witch if i may say are very cool looking."

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 pm
Logan was taken back a bit by the man's laugh. But quickly recovered as the Uchiha took the moment to introduce himself. I see...so that would explain the tattoo. His Byakugan had seen the marking set on the man's shoulder. The shinobi's words confirmed his suspicions. Kokon informed the child that he was the oldest of the current generation of Uchiha, though hadn't attempted to become a shinobi up until this point. Kokon would give a give a brief, but telling explaination into his tragic tale. The man had lost a dear loved one, believing it to be the act of someone against her and him. He explained that he had become a ninja out of a desire to find the killer, and to obtain revenge.
"I'm sorry to hear. Losing someone close is rather...painful." He raised a hand up, his palm resting over where his heart was. He could remember, the devastation in the village he had been protecting, alongside Aya and others. A plague, an infection had taken place, killing many and bringing forth undead with a single mind to turn the living. They were... should he say... Zombies. She had been bitten and killed among the fighting. There had been nothing he could do. Kokon went on to explain his original plans, indicating he dreamed of becoming a teacher, his broken heart shattering that pursuit, his focus having shifted alongside his priorties. Kokon would adjust his mask, revealing a scare along his face. He explained his interest in the child, explaining it as his reason for revealing what he had. He reiterated that he was new as a ninja, before explaining that he had noticed the kid purely for his appearance. It was something in truth, Logan should have kept in mind. Though Kokon would surprise the young jounin, complimenting his unusual eyes, whose color was unique among the Hyuga. "Thank you... I've never been told that." His eyes glanced to the side for but a moment, before returning to the Uchiha. "If I may ask, how did it happen?" He asked, in reference to Kokon's wife and to the scar, either of which he was interested in an answer, as he stepped forward a bit more.
81074/82474
83410 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 3
Word Count: 370
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 1918/5000
Peregrine Falcon Drop: 700/700
Inner Decapitation: 0/700
Toad Mouth Binding: 0/1100
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Kokon stopped in that moment thinking to him self wondering what he should say because every time Kokon deiced to talk about what happened to him and his wife his eyes flared up well maybe i could just let him see them this once,Kokon regained him self and looked a the kid and sat down on the perch of the building looking down and up at the sky seeing the beautiful clouds."Well kid come over here I'll tell you about what happen in detailed then sense you seem interested enough to ask,"Kokon motioned for him to set next to him. "Well it was about 4 years from now we were planning on going on a vacation to some resort to spend time together and do adult things to have a kid so we could start up a family,knowing thought i have had a past experience with bad guys in my early years i was young and reckless stupid even you might say i caused trouble for a couple of dangerous guys,They came after me one night and i had to defend my self well me not knowing who they were i just attacked them you see and you will soon find out it was a regrettable thing i did,me not knowing what just did is a big thing the guy was a son of a powerful leader group who would stop at nothing to get what they want but i end up killing there son in a fight after he pursued me trying to beat me up.So now a few years later of hiding from him and trying not to be found i was found out some how this is when things get bad well i was with my wife we just got married and like i said we wanted a kid and we went to a resort ,to spend time with each other it was around 2 am when things went south i was in the bath as i heard shouting and screaming i ran fast as i could and witness the man i once fought some how still alive,he cut my wife head off in front of me and I kicked him over in the face hard as i could and took the blade plunging it into his heart after that i ventured off to become a shinobi to find there leader and to kill every last one of those guys in that group i don't remember there name to well though" Kokon stood up after explaining and looked at hi and patted the kids head,"want to go do something to get are minds of the subject kiddo?"

448 words

all together- 1296  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 pm
Logan could see something running through this man's head. Perhaps it was the subjects of the conversation. Logan tilted his head lightly. Kokon regained his compuse, and moved to sit on the building's perch. The Uchiha would look towards the sky, inviting Logan to set himself beside the man, to hear the tale he had to weave. Logan nodded silently, stepping closer. He then adjusted himself, sitting behind the older genin. The man began his explanation, indicating this had happened about 4 years back. He and his wife had attempted to leave their home to visit a place of relaxation. And he took the time to explain, not quite as vaguely as he thought he had, that they intended to consumate their relationship and bear a child.
He continued to explain futher in his past, to his actions as a younger man. He had apparently set himself among the wrong crowd, interacting and interfering with the criminal kind. The Uchiha, already part of a clan that often had a target on it's back, shaped as that namesake fan. Apparently he had been targeted by a particular group for meddling, and got into a fight. The altercation had only raised the stakes, as he ended up killing one of them. And it turned out his victem was the spawn of one of the leaders of this syndicate.
This action, a mistake on multiple levels, sealed his fate. Kokon had been forced to flee and conceal himself, to avoid drawing ire for as long as he could. Yet, he couldn't stay hidden forever. Back to the "present" of his original story He had found a lover, having just formed a union, and would go out to have their honey moon. In the earliest morning hours, there was an attack while Kokon had been bathing, and he had arrived only to witness the death of his newlywed. The horror before him, which was palpable to Logan as he listened, drew out an incredible anger, that had driven Kokon to slay her assailant.
But the death of her killer was not enough, he had needed to take down the people who ordered it, and everyone who was involved. He took to training, picking up his clan's heritage to obtain his vengence, and perhaps, some hint of justice. Though to be fair, he ended on a fairly weak note, not remembering the name of the people who had such an impact on his life. Logan had not doubt the scar upon his face had been obtained in his previous fights, or perhaps his early quest for vengence. As Kokon ended the story he lightly patted Logan's hood-covered head. The Uchiha would suggest they get their mind of the subject. It was apparent, aside from trying to lighten the situation for the child, he himself wished not the dwell on it.
Logan would nod, standing up, his hands together as he looked up at the man. "Very well. I was originally on my way towards the closest training grounds. Would you, perhaps, be interested in joining me?"
81074/82474
83921 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 514
Word Count: 511
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 2429/5000
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Kokon looked at the young man and nodded simply, kokon of course was not in the best of moods now but it was worth telling the young man,"let's go then shall we. Kokon stood up and jumped down t othe ground level and waited for the young man to lead the way because Kokon had no idea where the training grounds were he just started this shinobi life.

70 words

altogether-1366  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:23 pm
Logan would nod in return to Kokon, urged on by the Uchiha to take the lead. Logan would turn to the entrance of the alley. He made his way straight out onto the streets, powerwalking his way along, glancing back to Kokon. It would take a little bit to walk there like this, so he asked the man. "Do you know the body flicker technique?" He'd ask the Uchiha. The hyuga, meanwhile, was already gathering chakra in his legs, ready to launch in a burst of speed, reach the training grounds much more quickly. He kept walking all the while, not giving a visible hint of his intended action to the lay folk around them.
81074/82474
84036 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 629
Word Count: 115
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 2544/5000
Quote:
Active:
Automatic:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Kokon looked at the young man and gave me a odd look," I don't know that yet sadly still learning at this moment i am trying though I currently only have fire element based things,"He looked at him and nodded he wondered waht the body flicker was and how he could use it and why it even mattered,"can you explain it to me young man because i have no idea what you even have to do to even use it. Kokon said tilting his head to the side while looking at the boy.

95 words

1366+95=1461 words  

xl Xero xl

RLRLR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:52 pm
Kokon would admit he had only learned fire techniques. Apparently he wasn't even aware what the body flicker technique was. Logan turned to him, the Kokon asking him to explain. "Well, it's a technique that works on the same principle as the substitution technique, only it's less inconspicuous, but able to be sustained for much longer. By concentrating chakra in one's legs, one can increase their leg strength and movement speed. In addtion, one can release a burst of chakra to launch oneself with even more speed. Using this all, the user can move at speed undetectable to the untrained eye." Logan would bring his hands together into a seal. Suddenly he disappeared from in front of Kokon, reappearing on the roof above. Those around would be given some pause by the display. But enough people had seen similar techniques here to quickly recover. He descended once more in short order, reappearing back in front of him. "You can try it, if you like, though we may as well keep moving." He would offer, before turning to walk ahead.

It wouldn't be long before they reached the training grounds one way or another, a fence leading to a field surrounded by trees, set by a lake, with multiple training dummies and other equipment. How they got there all depended on the decisions made on the way, but one way or another, they would arrive. Logan lead the way past the fence, glancing back at Kokon once more. "So, what would you like to do?"
80774/82474
84290 SP/chakra Demon Chakra: Closed Eyes- 100,000.
Spendable skill points: 183
Word Count: 254
Bodily Blade Charge 6/10
Tailed Beast Connection lv 3 2798/5000
Inner Decapitation: 700/700
Quote:
Active: Body Flicker technique- 300
Automatic:

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [»|]