Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Leaf Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:39 pm
Sanji snuck out of her appartment, after finishing cleaning it up from Kanojo's stay. 'Uh, I think I regret that,' she thought, heading to the main office, to have her name legally changed to that of her mother's: Yamanaka.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:41 pm
Coming out of the Main Office building, humming pleasently because the name-change was complete, Sanji decided to look for her cousin, Ino. 'Ino know's lots of the clan techniques,' she thought. 'Maybe she'll teach them to me.'
Sanji found Ino in the family flower shop. Smiling, she walked up to her, and introduced herself to the blonde, who became shocked that she had a cousin.  

SanjiZolo

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:42 pm
"Sure," Ino said, "I'll teach you some techniques. Just let me tell my mom where I'm going."
Sanji nodded, smiling happily. Ino called out, "I'm going out now!" and was answered with a "Don't be out too long!"
"Well, let's get moving!" Ino exclaimed, grabbing Sanji's arm and dragging her from the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:46 pm
"Now," Ino stated, "the first technique I'll teach you will be the Mind Body Switch. This technique allows you to Change Places with someone, you following?"
Sanji nodded, wondering how this technique could be done.
Ino seemed to read her mind, because then she said, "The Yamanaka clan specializes in mental and emotional jutsu. Normally, we just play with illusions that affect someone's mental and emotional health, but this technique allows us to take over someone's body. Understand?"
Sanji's eyes widened, and she nodded, vigorusly.  

SanjiZolo

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:52 pm
Ino smirked, "Well, let me show you how it works, then." Ino concentrated, and her body went slack, as Sanji felt another prescance in her mind, trying to gain control over her. Eyes narrowing, the bluenette mentally pushed the intruder away, only to find Ino stand up, grinning towards her. "That wasn't too bad," the blonde said. "Now, let's see if you can possess someone."
Conviniently, Shikamaru was walking right by the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:54 pm
Sanji focused on Shikamaru, mostly on his mind. She felt as if she were floating, and blinked. Feeling kinda weird, the bluenette raised a hand to her forehead...only to see it wasn't her hand. Startled, she turned around, and saw her body, sleeping on the ground.
Really, shocked, Sanji felt herself being pulled towards her sleeping self, and found herself, seemingly, waking up from something. Shikamaru was still there, kind of surprised, to say the least.  

SanjiZolo

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:01 pm
Ino looked impressed. "On your first try," she said, "that's not bad. Now, try someone else." Dragging poor Sanji along, they came across Choji.
Sanji grinned, and focused on the poor boy. Her body went slack again, and Sanji found herself in Choji's body. "Ugh," she said to Ino, "how can he like being this big around the waist?"
"Don't ask me," Ino said, supporting Sanji's sleeping self.
Shaking her head, Sanji quickly returned to her own body, and Choji just walked on by, as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:05 pm
Continuing on, Ino and Sanji chanced upon Rock Lee, who was training. "Try him," Ino suggested, nudging the bluenette on the arm.
Sanji shrugged, and focused on Lee. Her mind entered the Taijutsu user's body, and she glanced back at Ino. Deciding to try to scare her a bit, Sanji continued the training that Rock Lee was doing, finishing with a Konoha Spinning Kick. Ino stared, and Sanji laughed at her cousin.
After laughing, Sanji's mind returned to her body, and Lee looked around, confused on what happened. Sanji and Ino walked on by, waving hello to their friend.  

SanjiZolo

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:09 pm
Continuing with their walk, the cousins stumbled upon Shino, who seemed to be talking to his bugs. Grinning at Sanji, Ino said, "I dare you."
"Nu-uh," Sanji said, shaking her head. "I don't do bugs."
"You do if I tell you to." Ino said. "Let's see if you can become bug-boy over there."
Sanji sighed, and focused. Her mind entered Shino's body, and she found herself feeling bugs crawling inside of her. Biting back a scream, Sanji's eyes darted from one hand to the other from behind the sunglasses. Deciding she had enough, Sanji left Shino's body and reentered her own.
Glaring at Ino, who was laughing her head off, Sanji said, "Next time, you do that."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:12 pm
Ino glared back at Sanji. "Hey, you want to learn, you have to do as I say," she said, tossing her hair back. The cousins continued to walk, until they returned to the flower shop that Ino's parents owned. "Well," she said, "I think this is enough for today. Besides, the Chuunin Exams are tomorrow, so practice hard."
Sanji grinned. "I will," she said, walking away. "I'll see you later!" With this said, Sanji jogged off.  

SanjiZolo

Butler Valnik

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:27 pm
Justin went to find Kakashi for some last minute training before the Exams.He ran into him.
"Kakashi Sensei can you train me before tommrow Exams".
"So you signed up for the Chuuiun Exams after all well I guess I can teach you one or two moves but let's start with 1,000 years of pain to make sure you can train with me".
"Ok so how do I do the Jutsu"? Justin looked Kakashi in the eye.
"It's a very simple Jutsu all you do is make the tiger seal and shove tour finger's into my bottom I may go flying if you do it correctly.
"Ok sounds easy".
Justin got behind Kakashi and formed the tiger seal and bent down and shoved his fingers up his bottom.Kakashi eye flew open as he lifted off into the air.As Kakashi
was coming down Justin wondered about the Jutsu.
"Did he make up the Jutsu or was that something someone eles did the world may never know".
Kakashi after landing on the ground walked over to Justin rubbing his bottom.
"Good job now there is another Jutsu I want to teach you".  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:42 pm
"Actuly I lied I have nothing eles to teach you right now but good luck with the Exams"
"Whatever"Justin walked off to his house to get some rest for the Exams.  

Butler Valnik

SanjiZolo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:09 am
Sanji, growing bored, decided to go home and rest up for the Exams. 'Maybe my teammates are these really nice guys,' she thought in glee, hoping these teammates would at least cheer her on during the fighting part of the exam.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:23 am
Justin waked up early before the Exams to go see if any one was Awake he walked around the village intill he found Lee.
"Hey Lee"Justin ran up to him.
"What are you doing here"?Lee looked at Justin.
"I need to learn another Justu before the Exams.
"Ok I'll teach you on Taijustu it's called Dynamic Entry simple justu really just through a kunai at me and use your speed to hit me in my blind spot".
"Ok I'll give it a try".
Justin threw a Kunai at the left side of Lee and he moved as fast as he could and lifted his foot up and missed Lee's head by an inch.
"Awww man".Justin moaned.
"no worries you can try it again".Lee smiled at Justin.
Justin moved away from lee a few steps.  

Butler Valnik

Butler Valnik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:30 am
Justin grabed his Kunai knife and got ready.
"You ready Lee"?
"Ya take your best shot"
Justin threw the Kunai at the right side instead of the left side and started running at Lee.Justin brought his leg up and poped the side of Lee's face causing him to fly over to the side and fall on the ground.
"You ok Lee"?
Justin ran over to Lee as fast as he could.
"Ya I'm fine".
There was barly a scrach on the side of his face.
"I tought you the Justu now I need to get training again and good luck at the Exams".
"Thanks"Justin waved as he left to go to the Area of the Exams.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games