[PRP] Let's stir up some trouble! >D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:18 pm
"AHAHAHA!!!" Makali couldn't help but laugh, this went perfectly. He rolled onto his back as soon as the cub was freaking out, kicked his hind legs and put is front paws on his belly as if it would help him to stop laughing. This had to be the funniest thing that he'd ever done, what a way to ruin the peace of a sunny butterfly-ridden day!

He kept laughing for a little bit longer before rolling over onto his paws. "It's alright," he chuckled. If it had been a girl, he'd continue the "assault," but this little guy had been harassed enough. "I'm not really a lion eater, am I Choku!?" He called to his friend, whom he knew was inevitably in the grass somewhere watching the scene unfold.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:51 am
Oh, oh goooood. This had gone SO much better than he'd expected! With a chuckle, he walked over towards the duo, grinning cheekily. "Oh nooo! The only lioon eaters around are hyenas, and the cowards don't usually get into the pridelands. " The juvenile stretched out, shaking the dust he'd put on to look scruffy out of his fur then batting the fur itself down with a paw. He didn't look well groomed, but at least he didn't look like he'd just gotten out of a fight.

"Great job, by the way. " Chokuto stuck his tongue out at his friend, sitting down next to the silver male and watching Shuman, waiting for the boys reaction. "I've seen a hyena, y'know. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 am
"Huh...?" As soon as Shuman heard the rocky lion burst out with the hysterics, he began to be very confused, trying to make sense of everything that had just happened. His green eyes looked from the laughing rock to the flipped out lion, and then back again. Had they just... Nooooo. Why would anyone do that? Seriously!

"I don't... Wait... But.. Were you guys joking?!" His mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. After the shock wore of, he got a mean scowl on his face. "That wasn't funny! I was really scared!!" He stomped his little green paws into the ground, showing just how angry he was.

"Hyena? Is that another trick too? What is that? Tell meeee!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 am
"Thank you, thank you," Makali said dramatically with some tiny mock-bows of his head. He liked to think he was a good actor. "You also did awesome. I wasn't expecting some of that, but only you could turn me into a lion-eater." He laughed a little bit more before turning his attention to the victim.

"Only a bit of harmless fun," he said to the cub with a nudge. "Name's Makali, you?" He figured that a few nice introductions would be fitting, seeing as he and Choku had just terrorized the little cub. Had he been a female... Makali wouldn't have bothered being nice right now.

"Choku, you've seen a hyena!? You never told me that!" Makali had a secret desire to go find one of the beasts, just to see what they look like. "Did it have drool all over it? I've heard they're really dumb."

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 pm
"Well, I needed a reason to be so desperate, right? " Chokuto grinned, for now not taking note of Shuman's complaints. "I prolly coulda come up with better, if I'd had more times. " Lion-eaters weren't his masterpiece, no.. but it had still gotten a very desirable reaction!

Now grinning at the kid, he twitched his tail. "And mine's Chokuto. No hard feelings, eh? " He said, tapping Shuman's shoulder good-humoredly and sitting down. "Oh yeah, of course they're real! " He said to Shuman, then blinked at Makali's reaction. "I didn't realize it was suuch news! I didn't even get that close a look. " He said, tilting his head slightly. "Remember that day I walked off? Ended up right near the graveyard! Saw one of them movin' round inside, " He said, getting a cheeky, though dark, expression. "I plan on going back there, I wanna see if I can see one up close. But it was sniffin' around a lot, so I left. "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:40 pm
Instead of talking any further, the pastel green cub merely listened to the two con cubs, trying to make sense of what they were talking about. What in the world was a... A... Hyena..? Shuman had surely never heard of one, although the way the two cubs talked about them, they seemed no smarter than a simply beetle. Still, whether they were dumb or smart, Shuman was no curious about them.

"My name is Shuman. It's... Well.. Not really nice to meet you.. But it's alright. Just don't scare me like that again, okay?!" He huffed some, taking a deep breath, and continuing. "What is a.... A hyena? I've never heard of one! Or seen one! And why do you call them dumb? How do you know for sure?"

He sat his tired little self down, taking a couple more deep breaths. He had never had a scare like that, and didn't want another one either.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:01 pm
He ignored Shuman's rudeness for the moment and turned back to Choku. "I've definitely gotta see one!" His tail flicked excitedly behind him at the thought. He'd discuss it with Choku later. He didn't exactly want to give Shuman any ideas. Should Shuman's mom find out that he'd influenced the cub that way, no doubt Makali's mom would find out, and that would be no fun.

"Hyenas kinda look like wild dogs, only... with a hunched neck. They're always mooching off of lion kills to get food, they apparently always have a dumb look on their faces, but I've never seen one, so I don't know first-paw," he said to the cub, hoping to have answered his question. He glanced to Choku to see if he had anything to add.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:47 pm
"I call 'em dumb because thats what I'm told they are. " He nodded, then grinned at Makali. "Sure, we can rally up some of the gang and check out.. " He lowered his voice, cupping a paw so that only Makali heard. "The elephant graveyard-- I heard its dangerous, but we're just gonna see one hyena and come back! " Besides, both Makali and Chokuto were juveniles, and hyenas wen't as big as lions; quite small. And they'd have /friends/ with them, so its not like they'd be helpless. a bunch of kids could totally beat a hyena.

"And yeah, hyenas are like wild dogs. Only bulkier 'n bigger, with part-manes like cheetah, and fluffy, wildebeest-like tails. Their bites can break through bones easy! "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas