Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Love Spells: Yay or nay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wing-Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 pm
love spells for a relationship while in one...are only ok if you have your partners permission otherwise I would say avoid it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:06 pm
I think love spells in general are fine, but not if they're done with a certain person in mind. Spells that attract love are fine...Eh.  

TheDisappearingIdiot

Funa Spectrum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm
As far as I'd go with love spells is to make someone notice me. Not to create love, but if nothing happens after that, then it isn't really meant to be, I figure. Maybe I could excuse it with speeding things up.

In theory, anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:38 pm
I agree with what Dark_Angel and a few others said, love will find you when it does. Obsessing over it, i believe, pushes it away. Focus on being the best person you can be and the rest will follow.

So in case it wasn't clear, I disagree completely with love spells.  

CosmicCrystal

xaznbbyd0ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:13 pm
too2sweet
Generally speaking, it may be ok to do a spell or ask for a blessing that makes you attract love (or makes you more loveable), but spells should never be done to make a specific person love you. As Josephine said, you should never mess with free will. Personally, though I wouldn't necessarily do even a general spell, because you could end up with more than you barganed for (like an unwanted stalker).

I agree. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:34 am
As long as you don't have someone in mind, or are picturing an actual person when doing it, I s'pose it is alright. Just don't harbor anyone's free will. That's a big no no.

Personally, I wouldn't use them.

^^  

Moonwynne

Elloth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:13 pm
I've never cast a love spell before, but a friend of mine has. He says that there very easy to mess up. this one time he cast a love love but it terned in to a lust spell and... well I don't think I need to go in to detials. He also says that the only way to undo it is to cast a hate spell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:16 pm
That's not true. You wouldn't have to cast a hate spell... you could cast a spell to make someone unattracted to you or uninterested in you, but you wouldn't have to make them hate you.  

dark_angel_32189

Zelroth7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:32 pm
I think spells that call general love to you is ok, but using one on a specific person isn't in my honest opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:13 pm
I totaley agree with anyone who said the dissagree, forceing someone is absoulutly wrong! But heres a thought, what do you do if someone casts one on you? How do you undo it? I was thinking about this while reading this and decided to say it.  

Fr O sT B yTe X3

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:20 pm
Well, how would you know if you had a love spell casted on you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 am
Neat topic since Valentines Day is nearing. smile I agree with what everyone else said about manipulating someone's will since it just wouldn't feel right anyway. Also, I think you could do a tarot reading or cast runes to see if a love spell was cast on you. Not sure about that though.  

Moody Magic

Fr O sT B yTe X3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:27 pm
Yeah but really, how would you break a love spell if it was put on your friend or maybe even you? Its really interesting id like to hear all your opinions on the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:43 am
love spells are never directed at one person, i see what you mean, i've never tried one but personly i think that some of them are just questing love, not making it happen.  

little miz giggles

Smex Flavored Jellybeans

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:16 pm
General love spells and charms are fine, as
long as you arent trying to have someone
specific fall in love with you.

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers