Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Tutu!!! =D
  OMG YES.
  Of course! :3
View Results

bollier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUILD MUST LIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 pm
Lol. Prehaps I've come too late? Oh well. I'm gonna post regardless because i always feel it's necassary to spread the Tutu love.

I first saw an episode at an Anime Vegas screening, and I IMMIDIETLY fell in love. From the very get-go I was compelled to finish the series. Ahiru(Duck) is just so damn adorable! But I'd have to say my favorite char is Kraehe. Yeah, I have a thing for damaged ladies. <3

I've never been a fan of ballet or much of a shoujo lover, but this absolutely captivated me. I think mainly for it's originality. It reminded me vaguely of a cross between Revolutionary Girl Utena and Sailor Moon, but on it's own it stands out as one of my more memorable, obsessive anime addictions.

I used to spend hours on deviantart.com looking for AhiruxFakir fanart. And I have most of the soundtrack on my iPod. mad

Plus Cosplay skit vids. My favorite is the one performed by CoconutBubbleSex. As for Hall om Mig? It's one of my favorite AMV's of all time. I love this series, inside and out.  

CrimsonLupe

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am
I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm also in the middle of rewatching Princess Tutu!
Haha, actually, that's what made me remember this guild. I kinda drifted elsewhere when it started going through cadaveric spasms . . . but I was watching PT and I was like "Oh yeah! I remember that thread!!"

I love how I can't watch PT anymore without thinking about this thread and codpieces and Pervelmeyer (HE REALLY IS! HE ADMITS IT!!!!).

So, Princess Tutu is cheesier than macarroni, but I still love it despite everything! It's so original, and the characters are so engaging and it's so gosh darn FUNNY (and sad! crying )!

Most. Amazing. Series. EVAR. WANT.

I also love going through the anime and picking out scenes that are shown in the Holl Om Mig AMV - that's so much fun!

So, I've just finished season 1 - I'm borrowing the DVD's from Katsu, so I gotta wait for her to give me season 2.

Say - do you think there should be a second series?
Personally, I think PT deserves a prologue more than an epilogue. Don't you ever wonder how the heck Duck got turned into a girl, met Mytho, and got enrolled in ballet school!?

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff