Submit

Princess Tutu!!! =D
  OMG YES.
  Of course! :3
View Results

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm
I need to build up all my muscles to be honest. Hehe. With the new year also comes a new health regime XP I'll toughen myself up in prepartion for months of bleeding toes and bruised feet.

&Meg, horses? Wow!! (^O^) I've only ever ridden horses once throughout my entire life (^___^;; )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm
I do too. I'm so freaking weak right now it's embarrassing. The shortest of walks makes me winded D: And walking is going to be my main transportation now! Besides buses! No time like the present, eh?

And yuussss, horses. I ruv them x3333. I haven't ridden many times either, like,.....less than ten. Buttttt, I've worked with them a lot! =D Not as much as some people, but enough to get some hands on experience and the such. It was a lot of fun, I miss doing it Dx

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Meh, not really bleeding toes - more like cracked toenails.

I'm with you guys on the toughening up thing - though I am stronger than meg. I need to work on stomach and climbing muscles.

I've ridden a horse - by myself - once, and it was fantastic. Except that I had no idea what I was doing and the horse hated me and tried to knock my head on a well cover. >>;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 pm
So, apparently, both of Meg's roommates are rabid Tutu fans. I don't think we need to worry about her, she's in good hands. wink  

Tarantellatears

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 am
=]]]] I won't be on much anymore D:

But ilu you gaaaizzz!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:00 am
Just thought I'd join in the thread discussion! Because I haven't yet despite how much I love Princess Tutu xD

+ Favorite characters/least favorite [discuss why!]
I honestly don't really have a favourite character, they're all adorable and I love them all!

+ What did you like about it?
I first picked it up because of the cute artwork and I do ballet as well. I thought it'd just be a normal cute anime with not much story development but I was wrong! Yes it was overloaded with cuteness but the plot and story was fantastic too, I loved every character and how they have variety. I just love everything about the show! ^_^

+ Give me your personal review!!!
Err read above.

+ Would you want more to the story? Or are you fine where it's left off?
*SPOILERS* [Highlight to read]
I wasn't too happy with the ending, I wanted Ahiru to stay as a girl and stay with Fakir! It was a cute ending but I desperately wanted Ahiru and Fakir to stay together as HUMANS because they were adorable together <3

+ Anything you didn't like?
The ending! xD Read above

+ Couples?
FakirxAhiru! At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me ='D

@Cheremy: I study ballet, On grade 6 right now and have been en pointe for over a year now. It's fun! I think I've been doing ballet for around 10 years now, the years have flown by! *_*

The only thing bad about ballet... is that when you first go en pointe it hurts like HELL! And say if you take a break for a month and go back en pointe it hurts like hell again LOLOL Yes I did that the other day, I was ill too so I was weak and it caned XD Good thing about ballet is that it improves flexibility and impresses your friends LOL  

Destinys-Spirits

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 am
Destinys-Spirits

I wasn't too happy with the ending, I wanted Ahiru to stay as a girl and stay with Fakir! It was a cute ending but I desperately wanted Ahiru and Fakir to stay together as HUMANS because they were adorable together <3

HIGHLIGHT:
Or Fakir could have been turned into a duck! I think he would make a really cute duck. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Tarantellatears
Destinys-Spirits

HIGHLIGHT:
Or Fakir could have been turned into a duck! I think he would make a really cute duck. :3

AHHHH THAT'D BE SOOO CUTE. MUST. DRAW.  

Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:05 pm
*takes out specially made Tutu pom-poms and cheers*

. . . we're insane. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Heee, that we are! /o/  

Crew

Destinys-Spirits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm
Tarantellatears
Destinys-Spirits

HIGHLIGHT:

Lol!! I would've never thought of that idea! XDD That'd be cute yes ;-;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Destinys-Spirits
Tarantellatears
Destinys-Spirits

HIGHLIGHT:

Lol!! I would've never thought of that idea! XDD That'd be cute yes ;-;

I would buy ridiculously over-priced tickets to see that.

Ok, maybe not. But cuteeeee. heart  

Tarantellatears

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 am
I'm pleased to discover college is going well for you. I've also come to apologise for not being here for so long (^^;; ) Hehe. I've also been veeeery busy with uni, and the workload is about to get even heavier. It's a shame I don't have as much free time these days, it would be nice to watch some anime at some point this year XP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Cher! *glomp*

Did anyone else notice that the new valentine's day items include a codpiece? It made me lol.  

Tarantellatears

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Sometimes I feel like Drosselmeyer has taken over the guild and frozen time. Where does everyone go!?  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff