Submit

Princess Tutu!!! =D
  OMG YES.
  Of course! :3
View Results

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Kagome440
I just came back from the sub-forum Anime that is not shown in US. And there is a Princess Tutu thread regarding the dub and the creator said they stink. I own the dub of the whole series and I thought it was a decent dub. There are a lot worse dubs out there besides Princess Tutu *hugs all six dvds*

I'm not a fan of the dub, but I do agree worse exist. My main problem is I don't think the voices fit the characters. But it is done well. And I've see a lot worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:40 pm
thestarthatshines
Kagome440
I just came back from the sub-forum Anime that is not shown in US. And there is a Princess Tutu thread regarding the dub and the creator said they stink. I own the dub of the whole series and I thought it was a decent dub. There are a lot worse dubs out there besides Princess Tutu *hugs all six dvds*

I'm not a fan of the dub, but I do agree worse exist. My main problem is I don't think the voices fit the characters. But it is done well. And I've see a lot worse.

....honey, you never think the dub voices fit. If I recall right, you haven't seen it.
stare

I love the dub, there's nothing wrong with it at all, and I think the voices fit well!!!

And hooray for someone buying their anime instead of pirating it!!! =DDDD
My DVDs are coming from rightstuf currently x333
I can't wait to get them in!!!  

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 pm
~Katsumi_Himura~
thestarthatshines
Kagome440

....honey, you never think the dub voices fit. If I recall right, you haven't seen it.
stare

I love the dub, there's nothing wrong with it at all, and I think the voices fit well!!!

And hooray for someone buying their anime instead of pirating it!!! =DDDD
My DVDs are coming from rightstuf currently x333
I can't wait to get them in!!!

I do think some dubs fit, and I have seen the dub, or else I wouldn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:04 pm
Yes, they were a gift from my boyfriend. I got DVD volumes 2-6 from eBay and DVD volume 1 from Animecastle.com.  

Kagome440

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:20 am
Kagome440
Yes, they were a gift from my boyfriend. I got DVD volumes 2-6 from eBay and DVD volume 1 from Animecastle.com.

Sweet! :3 Mine are still on backorder, somewhere or other D'x

I have the second individual dvd, I watch it when i go through withdrawls of the show xDD

The Bloopers are hilarious! xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 am
~Katsumi_Himura~

The Bloopers are hilarious! xDDD

ditto, the first time my friend and I saw them, we about laughed ourselves sick! xd

Whenever I go into withdrawals I just watch it on youtube >>;  

Tarantellatears

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:38 am
.....lijfdasklfjasrdsfsda @watching it on youtube. stare

"OH GOD BLESS AMERICA!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:48 am
~Katsumi_Himura~

"OH GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

XD love that one. I also like,
"I'll just sashay off now." I think it was? whee  

Tarantellatears

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:04 am
thestarthatshines
~Katsumi_Himura~

"OH GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

XD love that one. I also like,
"I'll just sashay off now." I think it was? whee

lol it was, well, " believe i'll sasshay off now." at least i think.

I like the -"TURN THE PAGE!! =D" one too xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:28 am
I haven't watch the extras off of the DVDs including the bloopers. I heard they are hilarious.  

Kagome440

Sir Fluffington

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:05 pm
User Image

Le Prince de Glace

-----------User Image-----------

I love Princess Tutu! I have a Fakir cosplay, but it needs to be redone a bit. I ne-e-ed the boxset; I've been waiting since I saw an episode on AnimeOnDemand for it to come out! I'm also in the PT guild...and the bloopers are so effing funny.

----------------------

Prince of Ice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 pm
Kagome440
I haven't watch the extras off of the DVDs including the bloopers. I heard they are hilarious.

OMG you need to see them, they're friggn EPIC xDDD

@Sir Fluffington- I ordered the boxed set late last...November? And it still hasn't come in DDx its on backorder >_<
And a Fakir cosplay omg, must be pretty sweet :3  

Crew

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:25 am
"YOU WILL HAVE TO MARRY ME!!" (,,#゚Д゚)

Hahaha, Neko-sensei makes me laugh so much XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:26 am
"Will you and Duck please battle in front of me" said by Lily. I think that girl enjoys seeing someone in pain, lol.  

Kagome440

Zeoia Kuesk

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:18 am
Princess Tutu is soooo cute. I love Fakir/Ahiru. >w< I wouldn't be able to stand watching the dubs because... I really can't see myself calling her "Duck." I mean, yeah, that's what her name means but... it just seems so silly. @_@; I still can't see myself calling Raito "light," even though that's his proper name. They're silly names!!  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff