Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prayer Requests
Please I feel like I am dying. please pray 4 me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momma_bear83

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:01 am
User Image

I am 24 yrs old. I am married with a beautiful 3 yr old. and I am now having major problems. after having my son my reproductive system has been completely messed up. now I am going to doctors and more doctors and so far they "think" that its an ovarian cyst. I am terrified. I dont know what to do and I just wish I could feel better. I feel like I know why this is going on. because I am one of gods stray sheep. and he want to bring me bk. but I am so incredibly terrified I dont have any real friends and I basically keep to myself. and I can only talk to my hubby so much with out him losing his cool. I am in so much pain that I am miserable to my family the ones who I love so incredibly dear. I just wish it would disappear, or me for that matter.

Please pray for me and my family.

Thank you

heart Princess Patty 1983

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Hi There
In the Name of Jesus i pray that He touches you right where you are right now. He is the great Physician and He heals. I pray that He heals you of whatever is wrong.
Nothing formed against you will prosper. Ask Him to help you ... You are NOT dying. I speak LIFE you you and yours. You are a Kings Kid and he loves you very much. He knows how many hairs are on you head.
Just ask Him into your heart.
In Jesus Name
Amen
rolleyes razz heart heart heart heart  

Kilton3

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:41 pm
I'm sure your Docs will take care of whatever it is that’s giving your trouble
Oh and make sure to be nice to the staff (they might score you a fresh cookie)

And don't even for a second think about giving up
Your little one is going to need your help growing up
Think about your pain compared to the pain of your "disappearance"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:00 pm
I'll pray for you.
Please do me a favor, find a quite spot, get on your knees, and pray to our Heavenly Father, he will take all your pain away, this emotional pain your in is not of his doing. He wants only the best for his children. And he gives us great doctors to help us. An ovarion cyst can be easily fixed, I know. So please don't worry. And if you give all your worries to the Lord, you will feel the weight lifted off your shoulders....He is Lord of all.
You know we all fall short of His glory, but thats why he went to the cross....He does understand, he was flesh and blood once.
Your sister in Christ Jesus,
~Koolgirlblue~  

koolgirlblue RIP 07_15_08

jodeheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:36 pm
My dear sister in Christ. I am a nurse (not a doctor) but I CAN tell you that an ovarian cyst, while painful, is almost always not life-threatening. It sounds to me like you might have a bit more on your plate if you feel like you yourself want to go away. You have a beautiful baby btw! Please talk frankly with your doctor about trying something for depression. I suffer from a chronic disorder that has me in pain 24/7, (and my husband is 5000 miles away at the moment!)...so I know depression very well! But most importantly, you are a child of the MOST HIGH GOD......HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU....what's more.......He LOVES you as if you were HIS ONLY CHILD! Just stop for a second and THINK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT THAT MAKES YOU TO HIM! You are in my prayers my dear...(looks like I am not the ONLY Mom on here....lol) Nice to make your acquaintance. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want someone "our age" to talk to. I have three daughters, a 16 year old and a 9 year old, and a newborn (whew what a stretch!). Please pray for me too....my husband is not yet in the USA.....we are in the final stages of his immigration visa.......but being 5000 miles apart really stinks. Thank God for the Internet! I claim the precious blood of Jesus Christ to bring you healing both physically and emotionally right now. God Bless you and heal you and yours.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games