Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You find a Gundam. What do you do?
  Cry like a whiney emo b!tch T_T
  Fight the good fight
  Destroy third world countries, just for kicks.
View Results

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:46 pm
I feel so left out, I've only seen a couple of the series, like Wing and that wierd a** chibi one. Was that SD Force? Really I've only seen the ones they put on Toonami.
~*DM*~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Th3 DM
I feel so left out, I've only seen a couple of the series, like Wing and that wierd a** chibi one. Was that SD Force? Really I've only seen the ones they put on Toonami.
~*DM*~

You're not alone on that. Most people here I can only guess have only seen the ones on TV too. I'm probably the only one here with the vast expanse of Gundam Knowledge so if anything I should feel left out.  

Lolicon Stratos

Canvass

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:53 pm
*Pulls out GP03FB* Go Full Burnion
Ive seen Gundam, 0083, Wing, some SD, G Gundam, and a few others
Still prefer the FB tho, gotta love the boosters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:40 pm
Canvass
*Pulls out GP03FB* Go Full Burnion
Ive seen Gundam, 0083, Wing, some SD, G Gundam, and a few others
Still prefer the FB tho, gotta love the boosters.

Actually that would be the GP01FB. GP03 was the Dendrobium  

Lolicon Stratos

Nekuma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:55 am
Okay, lets see. I've seen Mobile Suit Gundam, 0080, 0083, G Gundam, Gunndam Wing, Endless Waltz, a little bit of The 08th MS Team, Seed, one or two episodes of SD Gundam Force, and the first episode of Seed Destiny.

Yeah, I think that's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:29 am
I love Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 (currently being released in japan, yay for fansubs)
Gundam 00 seems to be taking a different turn in an alternate timeline as previous Gundam animes and I am glad since seed/seed destiny got repetitive in their content outside of battles... the battles were awesome but that is that is the main reason I watched it through... which was sad sweatdrop  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:24 am

YOUVE SEEN 00? WHERE?! I MUST SEE IT! crying

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
metalmariogc

YOUVE SEEN 00? WHERE?! I MUST SEE IT! crying
i can't find it any where. even in my favorite anime store -.- oh well i'll just look for it online and around veoh...  

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:01 pm
there is a god ^^ woo hoo this is for all u gundam fans ^^ i can't post it on here ^^ but if u wish to get the site just pm meh ^^ i don't want this guild to die ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:22 pm
OMG!!! kitty cat awesome! cool
MORE!  

chakra1

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Gundam 00 is still being released on tv in Japan -_-; chances are they don't even have it on DVD yet -_-;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Ok, the official guild stance on veoh is that its pirating, and bad cheese. But I needs to see G00 so bad  

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:49 pm
metalmariogc
Ok, the official guild stance on veoh is that its pirating, and bad cheese. But I needs to see G00 so bad

I wouldn't suggest youtube cause of the crappy quality and gaia doesn't allow you to talk about torrents besides saying this really XD... don't you feel ninja using these?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:46 pm
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

I wouldn't suggest youtube cause of the crappy quality and gaia doesn't allow you to talk about torrents besides saying this really XD... don't you feel ninja using these?

I wouldn't suggest either...s**t I wouldn't even bother watching Gundam 00. It already crap.
If you want a good mecha avoid Gundam 00
Space Runaway Ideon
Zeta Gundam
Getter Robo  

Lolicon Stratos

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Yuldo
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

I wouldn't suggest either...s**t I wouldn't even bother watching Gundam 00. It already crap.

D:
Coming from someone who said "It already crap." ⌐_⌐ with not even an attempt to put and "s" or an "'"  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff