Submit

People Counter.
+1
100%
 100%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 48

Duroonsia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:24 pm
I've been masturbating frequently, and wondered if you can masturbate to much? This may not be the right place, but i wondered. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:20 pm
Yes. When it starts to hurt, that's too much. Otherwise, it's completely up to you.  

Mein Kulturkampf

Robert Loger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 pm
God did not mean for masturbation to exist  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:35 pm
Yeah, I think masturbation is not right.  

blessjahne

Ariedale

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Yes you can do it too much, in the long run it will hurt things. But someone once told me was that if you can masterbate with out thinking about sexual things then you its ok. because its another form of lusting after something, and thsts a sin. Sry to tell you that but yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:19 am
Robert Loger
God did not mean for masturbation to exist

where did you read that?  

CammyK

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CammyK

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:24 am
I get confused about this topic. So my rational is this - if you are obsessed with anything then you are not doing yourself any good. Any obsession takes away from prayer and God's or "man's" good. I don't think God gives pleasure to totally not indulge, but, it is important to be in touch with God daily and obsession steal that time. I think it is about intentions and obsession. Even in marriage obsession can do more harm than good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 am
Ariedale
Yes you can do it too much, in the long run it will hurt things. But someone once told me was that if you can masterbate with out thinking about sexual things then you its ok. because its another form of lusting after something, and thsts a sin. Sry to tell you that but yes.

We are human and to think we can totally not "lust" after something in a lifetime is impossible. We can only do our best and keep working to get better. I think whoever told you that it's ok to masterbate as long as you are not thinking of sex is fooling both themselves and you. You have to decide where to draw the line. Their reasoning is basically the same as saying - you can do drugs as long as you think you are not doing drugs. Keep studying the Bible and make your own decisions. heart  

CammyK

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 am
It IS a sin~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:27 pm
its near impossible to quit

ive never succeded  

ShenHazuki

5ullivan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:38 pm
ninja I think it is not right but that is my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Anything that is obviously not how God intended would proabyl be a sin

thats why i want to quit  

ShenHazuki

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:43 pm
ShenHazuki
Anything that is obviously not how God intended would proabyl be a sin

thats why i want to quit

Another way of putting it is, anything corrupted by the devil has a high chance of being a sin~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 am
Hmm.. I'd be lying if I said I never did it.
But, I think that usually lust and masturbation go hand-in-hand (no pun intended gonk )
Although... I'm not entirely sure. It releases a fair amount of sarotonin in the brain having a positive effect on mood. I dunno why God would condemn something has has a positive effect on the body like that... normally sin has a long-term detrimental effect on the body.

On top of that, the Bible doesn't say anything about masturbation... which can is kinda confusing confused .  

SUPERSQUIRRELX

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:53 pm
SUPERSQUIRRELX
Hmm.. I'd be lying if I said I never did it.
But, I think that usually lust and masturbation go hand-in-hand (no pun intended gonk )
Although... I'm not entirely sure. It releases a fair amount of sarotonin in the brain having a positive effect on mood. I dunno why God would condemn something has has a positive effect on the body like that... normally sin has a long-term detrimental effect on the body.

On top of that, the Bible doesn't say anything about masturbation... which can is kinda confusing confused .

But it is a lustful thing. And it is almost a smiulation of sex itself, which is a sin... sorta'  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff