Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Home Again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:11 pm
"And you could have met my knight too! Not that Banjoko is my mate or something." She wrinkled her nose at the thought. At the moment the thought was odd. Had she been older maybe not so much.

"I'm happy you found yours. One day Ashiki will find me too." She purred. While Nuri knew how bad the world could be - she'd seen it out there - she shared that idea. That everyone had a soulmate somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:22 pm
"Ashiki?" she purred back at her sister. "You're gonna be a little heart-breaker when you're all grown up."

It had taken a day to find Nuri, and just under a day to bring her back (Njozi's shortcuts were a godsend). The morning's light was giving everything a wonderful, dreamy glow and making Ihlo feel sleepier and sleepier.

Amy D

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:31 pm
"It means love. And no, I'd be loyal....wouldn't wanna hurt anyone." Nurisha reached up to groom a rougher patch of Ihlo's fur so that it lay smooth with the rest. Soothing and as motherly as the elder female.

"So is it true that you like being with the one you love best, and that it makes everything better and all...beautiful?" She asked, curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:38 pm
"Of course, you wouldn't want to hurt the one you love. And yes. When I'm with Njozi, things just look and feel different. Best of all is that sense of being alive. It might be hard to explain to you," she began. stopping inbetween a slushy speech.

"...but its like being with someone who loves you gives you something extra to love about life. There's an unbreakable connection."

Amy D

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:49 pm
"I knew it." She purred. Nurisha was happy for what was to come for her one day and for what Ihlo had. In all the fairy tales she'd liked the best as a young cub love had been the holy grail of sorts, the thing to seek and quest for. Yet it was such an everyday thing...which made it all the more better.

"I've seen Njozi around the pride before. I had no idea you two...."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:28 pm
Aaaah, so at least one of her family had met Njozi. Ihlo was actually mildly surprised and a little bit relieved. If Nuri had seen him, and at least somewhat approved, it was a sign that her other sisters, and maybe even her protective father, would accept him.

"Well, not many do yet...I haven't even met his family yet."

Amy D

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:38 pm
Nurisha took a moment to muse on this and to remember the male she'd seen. She'd never really met most of the pride but she knew many by sight and some names.

"He looked nice - you should bring him to meet us. Since he'll part of the family now." She hoped that was the right thing to say. Love had always seemed a very private thing. Maybe Ihlo wanted them to go away and be together all the time and didn't want her little sister butting in for visits.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:46 pm
"Oh you'll all get to meet him at once, I'm sure. I just need to build up the courage," she laughed. "Its so important that you all like him. I love him deeply, and I'd be so upset if you all didnt like him."

Ihlo sighed heavily,aware of a growing warmth in the air as the sun rose further and the Kusini began to wake. She just felt more and more tired in the warmth though, and she'd probably have to take her sister in the den soon.

"Njozi told me just earlier...err...yesterday...that he'd found a den for us now, and you'll all be the first to come see it and you cna coem visit anytime. I'm sure he'll love you as much as I do."

Amy D

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:57 pm
Again, Nuri was pleased, another little up after a little down. She nudged her again affectionately and already was looking forward to a visit and to meeting the male her sister had chosen. Hmm. Speaking of males chosen she should wake dear Ashiki in her and go find some food.

"Looking forward to meeting him then and seeing your den." She purred, and nudged again. "You've got to be tired after carrying me back... you should rest and I can go hunting? "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:27 pm
"I'll make sure to make it all pretty and cub-proof for you," she smiled and licked Nuri's little head. "And yes, I do believe I need sleep. And your day is just beginning. It would be nice if you could at last show your face in the den before you go off hunting."

She slowly got up, grasping her sister in her mouth once more, and carried her as gentley and carefully as she had done all night. Inside, the family was just waking, and although Ihlo wanted to stay awake, her eyes were very heavy. Before she could even wish her sister luck for the hunt, Ihlo had curled up in the den and slept soundly.

Amy D

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces