Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
lyrics/poems critics needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer_0257

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Please critique. These are FRAGMENTS, NOT complete poems or lyrics that I've written. Please be honest with your opinions.
Just some background on this. I wrote these for a movie my friend and I have been writing together. It's kind of this vengful story where a girl falls for a guy but the guy likes the best friend. So the girl kills the best friend and then goes after the guy. When he turns her down she...well I won't tell you until the movie is finished.

"They said, providence planned. And I said, devil's hand. You said...wait and see, and I laugh... It'll never be. I'm falling for you I'm fallling to deep, quick to my heart and it skips a beat. Don't wanna wait cuz' it might be to late...I've fallen for you...and you'll never leave Kate."

"You're just another never gonna be a happily ever after, a nightmare in real life. A twisted fairy tale where villains win and heroes fail and no one gets a happy end. It's reality. This once upon a time was a dead end, flipped upside down, now you're an illusion of the clouds cuz you're just another...just another never gonna be a happily ever after...a story repeated to often, one that bores and hurts too much, and you'll always and forever be another never gonna be a happily ever after. Always and forever be...another never goonna be a happily ever after."

"Take me away from mistakes that I've made. Take me away from all of this gray. Give me a day...a day, one day, one chance, one change, to bring out the side of me that decided to stay, tucked inside and hidden away."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:20 pm
Besides the few typos I noticed, I think they look great. Have fun making your movie!  

lovely_princess

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games