Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:43 pm
See the girl in my sig?

Ok, so here's the deal.

I met her about 5 years ago. We've met/seen-each-other about once a year for the past 5 years. There is some awe-inspiring...thing...about whatever we have when we even see each other. So I've decided to wait to see what God's plan is for her before I date anyone else.

It's more complicated than that, though. See, I don't know any of her contact information, and now that I've started actively waiting (yes, as opposed to passive waiting), satan is really hitting me hard with temptations to "look away" as it were. Girls with freakishly large breasts, nerdy girls, cute girls who still play with legos even though they're adults--you know...the stuff that I find attractive.

Now, it is my belief, along with my Theological and spiritual mentor's, that satan wouldn't be trying so hard to turn me away from waiting for her if it wasn't something of God. Still not to my quandry...

Now, see...I've sent her a letter (that I don't know if it got there or not 'cause I didn't have a full address) where I invited her and her father to lunch, and she's been given a note by a kind-hearted Catholic girl friend (friend who is a girl) who works at Subway. Since then I've waited eagerly for her to call or email (I wrote my cell number on the letter, my email, home and cell numbers on the note), all while subtly trying to sleuth my way closer to her.

My prophet friend (who is also my mentor) can tell that something is supposed to be there. She says the girl is my "the one," she thinks. All the Christian girls I know can tell there's something special about her and they all want to meet her, and God even freed someone of an obsessive spirit and showed her that the girl and I were supposed to be "More than [friends]. I can feel that strongly."

I don't know if I have an actual question. In reality, I'm really just looking for prayer, encouragement, or maybe someone with a prophetic word. To any who actually read my whole, long thing: Thank you at least for that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:39 pm
well, I don't know much about the subject, but I would just warn you to be careful. It's great that all these people seem to think that sh'es the one, and it sounds like she may well be. But just be cautious, and keep praying about it. If she is the one, then I wish you both happiness and long life together. =3  

Tarantellatears

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:27 pm
Thank you, very much! I appreciate the sentiment!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:57 am
I don't know about the whole "the one" deal. "Soulmates are made, not found." I forget his name, but an author and dad said that; he wrote this book for teenage girls that helped me a lot. But you obviously feel something for this girl, and something's there. God is telling you that you two are connected somehow for some reason. don't give up on hope. keep trying. or just wait it out. if God has a plan for you two, he will bring it about. Stay in faith.  

Sarcastic_Angel

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff