Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Threads moved.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this?
  I don't want the guild to die T_T
  It was bound to happen
  We can fix it.
View Results

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:38 am
For that last month or so I've been seeing that some of the rps are dead or dying. I know that a lot of people are busy with skool and work cuz I am too, but if no one post in them in a month or so and maybe gets em going again then I'll have to close them. I don't wanna do that cuz I know a lot of people are having fun with the threads. I am myself and its getting good. Writers block is a big problem. I have that a lot too. It's the reason most my writings never get finished. Something that I've thought of is starting them over and I just move the old ones. If you wanna start over on one then just say so. I don't have a problem with it. Just post it here or PM with it. 3nodding

I still see that all of the rp's but one have had no action in forever. If I don't see any posts there in a week. I will retire them and we will have to start over. If you want to start over, PM me.

I've given it more than enough time and it seems that no one has any ideas for the rp's to continue them...so I moved them. You are able to start them over if you wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 am
Um well...I haven't really been in any of the rp's here....well Curse of Darkness but no ones posting in there anymore. sweatdrop I've looked around and no ones posting anywhere...  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 am
I think they're all dead...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:08 am
Hello, ladies. I should be able to continue posting on here in a little while-OMG! Finals suck!- Once my essays are finished I'll be back here. We could all RP in the same thread if you want. Oh, and there was that Idea of blending both the Castlevania and Children of the Night RP's to make one story...or something along those lines. sweatdrop  

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:14 am
Yeah I just need a name. lol  
Retired Threads

Manage Your Items