Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Wait..You're Not My Brother Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:46 pm
"I..." Ilori paused, scratching his head and grinning, "Honestly? No idea. I only have this one clue..." from under the rock he held out an old amulet, which was coming apart from exposure now, "It's the only treasure I've been able to find so far... but I think there's more out there, and it could be anything! I just need to figure out how to read them map, and then I'm bound to find the treasure!"

...Though this had yet to happen. A few times he had thought he might have found something, but mostly it turned out to only be rocks and dust. He really wasn't getting anywhere on his own. Camdyn, however, seemed to be extremely reliable... maybe he could help Ilori out!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:05 am
Camdyn looked at the older boy with wide eyes, then turned them onto the amulet in equal amazement. "Wow," he breathed. "A real life treasure hunt." Camdyn's thoughts were now far away from finding his brothers and sister; his imagination was thoroughly enchanted.

"I can help," the boy said earnestly. "I'm a good helper, Mama says so even. I can help, really, maybe I could read the map or dig or...or something."

Camdyn's eyes were shining in eager excitement.  

Lisirra

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:35 pm
"Well..." Ilori said, pretending to consider it before he grinned, "Okay! You can help me figure out the map, and dig if you want!" Now that would certainly make this job a whole lot easier!  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff