Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:45 am
"Firekin?" Simi's ears swiveled forward when he heard those words. Something that he had learned through hearsay, was that there was nothing good with the Firekin. But a rebellion? It made Simi nervous, nervous for his pride, but he did his best to not show that. He would need to make sure that his mother knew about it, just incase it would spill over into the Pridelands.

"Oh, well. Hopefully it isn't too important..." he said, his voice drifting while in thought. "Very weird that a hare was looking for her, though. I will agree with you there."

He shook his head before smiling at the pair again. "No, I'm sure it's okay."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:49 am
"Yeah.. She was a very weird hare. " She shrugged, though there had been one thing that had been normal about her; she scared easy. Looking down, Kwasi began to realize it was getting late, though, and her mothers den was kind of far, if she wanted to get there on time.

"I better get going! " She said, getting up. "Bye Simi! It was nice meeting you! " She smiled, then with a nod, turned and trotted in the direction of the pride rock.

He folded and ear back at the idea of a rebellion, and held the smirk he was imagining. A rebellion... Maybe he could do something.. But for now, he kept this idea off his face, and yawned boredly, blinking as Kwasi left, then rolling his eyes. Girls, always getting home on time so their mummies wouldn't yell at them!

However, now he couldn't leave! He didn't feel like looking like he followed Kwasi around all the time-- eck. "Heey, you're about old enough to explore now, huh? But you never went out.. why not? " Chokuto knew he really wanted to go out and explore, oh yes. Pridelands was nice.. but it got boring after a while.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:45 am
Well, the little female seemed to leave pretty quickly. A piece of him could understand, though if she had a mother that certainly didn't want her out for too long on her own. Simi could understand, what with all this gossip that he got from the two juveniles. There was certainly a lot going on outside of their borders, and he just hoped that it stayed out.

He turned his attention back to Chokuto, giving a nod to him. "I was thinking about it, really, but I'm not sure...I don't want anything to happen to me and my mother get in such a worry. But, I'm old enough, huh? Maybe I should just to see what it's like out there." He looked out towards the horizon, his mind wandering back to when he was a cub exploring and trying to learn everything that he could find. It would be true to him to go out there, but there was a piece of him holding it back, in alll truths.

"Why do you ask? You want to know what's out there too, huh?" he said with a grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:50 pm
He twitched an ear at that. Something happening to him.. "Well, thats pretty pessimistic. " He blinked, yawning slightly. "When I go out, I try 'n think of the fun stuff that can happen. " He grinned, and it was obvious that he hardly ever thought about any consequence-- maybe he should stop following that confidence so much, but hey, it made him happy!

"And yeah! " He said, perking up a the idea of going out. "Here is nice-- just too nice. " The juvenile stretched, looking around. "Not much neat stuff happens-- though, I guess it is better than everyone getting killed or stuff! "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:18 am
Simi's spine shivered a bit. Was it really that easy for this cub to talk about death? Perhaps Simi was overreacting a bit, but he did worry about his family. His whole family. Maybe he was a bit too attached to them? Maybe. But he'd stick with what he felt was in his heart, because he felt that it was correct. For him, anyway. If Chokuto wanted to run around and have fun, good! That would make him happy.

"Well, yeah, I guess that is true," he laughed at the thought of everything as 'too nice'. "I'm sure that there's a lot more things that go on in say...the graveyard or something." He cocked his head to the side, curious to see just if the cub would take the bait. All cubs he knew would try to venture there sometime on their own, but the scouts seemed to catch them before they got into any real harm. That, or they'd be too scared to venture out into the graveyard, from all the stories of hyenas that had been passed around before.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:37 pm
He perked, looking at Simi for a moment. The graveyard... Hm.. It was nearby. But Chokuto was anything but stupid; even he knew better than wandering over to a hyena infested place... alone. "Yeah, I bet the hyenas get a looad of fun, " He said sarcastically, waving a paw slightly. "Since eeeveryone wants to go there, and then they get their heads beat off! Hilarious. " He grinned meekly, twitching his tail.

"Did'ja ever see a hyena? " He asked. Might as well see if this Simi knew anything about them-- after all, if he did ever go there, best know more, eh?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Simi's skin crawled a bit. Hyenas.

"Once," he said quietly. "At night, when I was wandering around. Not too long ago, either, actually. It seemed to be looking for food. We came in eye contact, but that was it." He knew just how lucky he was. Sure, he was bigger than he used to be, but he didn't know much about hyenas. "I just kinda hope I don't run into one again."

At though the sense of humor that Chokuto had was a bit odd, at least he didn't have the stupidity to run around the graveyard. He couldn't help but crack a grin with that as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm
"I saw one one too! but from far away. It didn't get close. " He nodded, though he didn't seem like he'd been particularly worried if the hyena had come closer.

"I hear they don't smell really good. " Chokuto wrinkled his nose, folding an ear back. "D'you think maybe they're afraid of us? We're bigger! .. well, when we grow up. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm
Simi agreed. "Yeah. I mean, we are a lot bigger than them, and there are a lot of us...I'm sure we're fine as long as we're not alone. I heard that their leader is the meanest of the mean! Definately something I wouldn't want to get into." Simi actually would admit that he wasn't the best fighter, as he honestly barely had to catch himself any food, too. He'd learn soon, but for a while, he'd be bumbling through a lot of things that other lions felt were easy.

He laughed at the other comment, though, as it only just processed through his mind. "Smelly! Well, I would think so, what with where they decide to live. I can't imagine them anything but dirty if they just live in bones and dirt for their whol lives."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:29 pm
"It'd be bad if we were smaller, " Chokuto folded an ear back. "Then they could prolly try and tkake over. I hear they wanna overrun lions! " He paused, tapping his chin. "Well, I guess just that pride that moved into the graveyard. " He'd heard of that, too. Sorta. Hm, how was it like to be in a constant "war" zone?

"Yeah! I hate baaaths, though. " He crinkled his nose in disgust. Eww.

"Well! I gotta go find Makali. I found an abandoned bird nest on my way here. " He grinned mischievously. "See yah later, Simi! " The boy nodded at the older male, and with a swish of his tail, trotted off(though the opposite direction of Kwasi, he did not want to look like he followed her around! )

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:35 pm
Simi laughed at the other lion. "Well, alright then. I'll see you around later then, Chokuto." He swished his tail, amused at the younger lion, but still pleased. It felt good to talk to everyone like he was a normal lion...because he was! And finding out what they were doing every day.

He looked towards home with a long face. Eeehh. He'd go back later. For now, he would wander around for just a bit longer.

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff