Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prayer Requests
Proof that prayer really does work! My Story(s)!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:53 pm
Grab the tissues, you may need them just in case.

On Friday, I left my job becuase I was angry at my boss after a verbal conflict. After the incident, my emotions hit a downward spiral. I was extremely sad and angry. Over the weekend it all hit me so bad that I started having suicidal thoughts. Now I didn't want to hurt anyone in this tho, in case if any of you heard of the recent mall shootings. I wanted to die alone and not take anyone with me. I felt like my life was a huge failure. I felt like I was a big let down to eveybody including my parents, friends, fellow workers, all my teachers, the members of my church, and even God himself. I felt like my life was meanless and that my death would be the best thing to happen to me.

Everything changed when I attended the 5:00pm mass at my church. I remained emtional on the ride there. My dad noticed this. He asked me what was wrong. I lied about my sucidial thoughts becuase I didn't want to worry him so I told him I just had thinking to do. I remained emtional through the mass and the suicidal thoughts still riddled my head. As I prayed after communion, I felt my heart beating fast. I Begged God for help. I was almost crying.

Though the last part of the mass, something magical happened but I didn't know it until I got home and got back on my computer. All of those suicidal thoughts, all of that pain, sadness, an emotional suffering that I was going through, was gone! Like magic! When I started browsing the internet like I normally do, I noticed my mood durastically improving! I started playing the music I had started on my computer, and I noticed my prayer was working! God was helping me! He was pulling me out of the depression! He was helping me to reject suicide and choose life! Inspired, I decided to keep this going. I turned up the music and allowed it to lift my spirits futher. I started playing the Gaia Jigsaw, a game I play guite often on Gaia., until the server appearently went down. It was then that I started to write this.

All int all, that is my story. God's loving outreach to me has renewed my faith in prayer and strengthed my bond with Him and with life. I decided the best way to thank and repay him is to spread the word about Him and the power of prayer. And that's what I'm doing now! smile

All comments will be greatly appreciated. God bless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help you. Even though we are just "gaia dating" I still think of you all the time, and how I'm so glad to have you in my life. I can't believe that you had suicidal thoughts. I was crying when I read that you did. But I am so glad that God helped you through it so that I can still have you as the best friend, and boyfriend a person could ever have. I really hope that you are o.k. now. I hope to never hear you say those words again.
The power of God is good. Just keep your head high, and keep your prayers flowing. God will listen at any moment you need him. Even when It seems as If their is no one else who will listen. God is ALWAYS there! I love you and I hope that you keep God and prayer in your life forever! heart  

Passionate_Purple21

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:29 am
Thanks! I'm never EVER gonna think about that again. It's not EVER worth it. And if I do feel upset over anything I know several great people I can turn to: God, you, my cousin Tommy, and all the other people who love me.

I think that also my depression was also due to being single for way too long. Hopefully when I get this new high-pay job, maybe we could turn this into a real-life relationship, like you said in your profile comment to me on 11/14. That would seriously make me the happyest guy on earth. And that ain't no exaggeration. It's 100% true.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:38 pm
MISTYFAN4EVER8887
Thanks! I'm never EVER gonna think about that again. It's not EVER worth it. And if I do feel upset over anything I know several great people I can turn to: God, you, my cousin Tommy, and all the other people who love me.

I think that also my depression was also due to being single for way too long. Hopefully when I get this new high-pay job, maybe we could turn this into a real-life relationship, like you said in your profile comment to me on 11/14. That would seriously make me the happiest guy on earth. And that ain't no exaggeration. It's 100% true.

I am glad you wont think like that ever again. You can always count on me. I'm glad you also have so many other people who love you as well.
Yeah being Single can be fun at times, but also veryy depressing.
Yeah hopefully we can turn it into a real life relationship. I would love that, too. Making you happy would make me happy as well! heart  

Passionate_Purple21

Aquiella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:58 pm
Well, now that your both so happy....

....SOMEBODY DATE ME!!!!! *sobs of loneliness*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Aquiella
Well, now that your both so happy....

....SOMEBODY DATE ME!!!!! *sobs of loneliness*

awww!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

I'm sure somebody will date you. I was like you once, thinking I'll end up lone forever. And I found Purple!

I was thinkin gof doing a Gaia Dateing Service with Purple, I'll consider you for one of our patients, err whatever you wanna call it.  

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Lady Ceil Phantomhive

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:15 am
The prayers I give are un-answerable prayers, ones for the dead.
I just want them to be happy in the mighty holy land. I loved your story.
I just pray that my brother gets to see his dad for a chance. His dad RAN AWAY from him. His names(my brother) Charlie.

R.I.P. Paw-Paw A. I loved you soo much, and I can't wait to meet you again in heaven

R.I.P Aaron R.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:28 am
MissAliceQueenofHearts
The prayers I give are un-answerable prayers, ones for the dead.
I just want them to be happy in the mighty holy land. I loved your story.
I just pray that my brother gets to see his dad for a chance. His dad RAN AWAY from him. His names(my brother) Charlie.

R.I.P. Paw-Paw A. I loved you soo much, and I can't wait to meet you again in heaven

R.I.P Aaron R.

i heard (might not be true i dont know) that the more people who pray for the fallen soul, they go a step closer to heaven or something, they are being helped.

and congrads to you! same thing happened to me! I dont remember how i pulled myself out of depression, but God helped me, also! :3  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff