Reply T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~
new hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strikingblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:44 am
ok mayb the new hearts r reincarnations and sora, kairi, and riku inherited ven, aqua, and ter's hearts

on the other hand hearts could be made wen the user is born but then again hearts change with new experiences

so the first theory is mor likly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Perhaps everyone has the capacity to become a keyblade user and mearly needs to show a certain quality to be able to possess a certain keyblade. My reasoning? In the KH2 secret ending there are thousands upon thousands of keyblades. The likelyhood of just 3 (6? 7 counting Mickey?) people being the only ones to use keyblades is rather far-fetched with that many different keyblades.  

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

The Twilight Schemer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:45 pm
Fallen_Angel_Doomy
Perhaps everyone has the capacity to become a keyblade user and mearly needs to show a certain quality to be able to possess a certain keyblade. My reasoning? In the KH2 secret ending there are thousands upon thousands of keyblades. The likelyhood of just 3 (6? 7 counting Mickey?) people being the only ones to use keyblades is rather far-fetched with that many different keyblades.

I agree with Doomy. With the thousands if not millions of Keyblades in the "Sunset Horizons" cutscene it is highly unlikely the seven known Keyblade weilders are the only ones...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:59 pm
everyone can be a keyblader. all the known keybladers all have been against certain aspects about them.  

Guardian Arthos

T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff