Reply T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~
ven and roxas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strikingblade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm
hey a wile bak wen i was lookin at a few kh vids i noticed that "ven" was wearin the same wristband as roxas look at this vid scroll it to about 1:51

does that make u think evn a lil

i guess i got luky  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:43 am
User Image

~He is also supposed to be voice acted by Jesse Mc Cartney just like Roxas but somehow I think that he's closely related to Sora. Since Roxas is Sora no explanation needed. I don't think I'm ever gonna change this oppinion at least until the game is out then I will go and play it for myself and find out.~

User Image  

Deidara-un-yeah

The Twilight Schemer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:14 pm
I agree with Deidara... Something tells me Ven and Sora are related..other than their appearances... -.-'''  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:08 am
Well, Birth by sleep is supposed to have happened a few years before the original Kingdom Hearts so i can't really see any obvious signs that their related. Unless of course Ven is really Roxas who was placed in the embodiement of Sora.  

The Lady Magistrate

Guardian Arthos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:08 am
ill go out on a limb, but ven is sora's father, i could be wrong though  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:58 pm
From what I've read about Birth By Sleep, it sounds like it's only ten years in the past before Kingdom Hearts...
That, and the fact that it's said in the end of what was shown at Jump Festa??? was Terra watching kid Sora and Riku playing on the beach while Ven was in Twilight Town... I may be wrong on the quote, so forgive me on this one: "You're my 'Friend'... Just erase me...."  

The Twilight Schemer

Alexander-After

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:02 am
Most likely Ven is somehow related to Sora as he looks like Roxas*Looks at Dei-un-chan's post(Which is my older one)* I still have the same theory as before what do you know XD I guess I haven't changed it after all Mweh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:29 pm
well i pretty much hav 2 end this now

ven doesnt seem 2 be soras dad cuz if it wer 10 years ago then sora was bout 4 years old(after kh2)

recall in the first game that sora flashes bak 2 were riku says he wants 2 leav the island thats proly wen ven'sjourney began  

strikingblade

T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff