Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gathering of Adult Friends

Back to Guilds

A place for the old folks to hang out and chat about anything and everything. 

Tags: adult, friends, eighteen, discussion, adults 

Reply Art, Writing, Music, & Performance
Whip me, beat me, call me Edna!

Quick Reply

Submit

Lycanthropos
Captain

Lupine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:34 am
I've been searching for a digital copy of Edna by Strapped for what seems like ages now. It was by a local band in Houston and the song wasn't exactly a billboard hit, but it was a one-hit-wonder (at least there) when I was in high school and I wanted to have a copy of it. I finally found it, and thought I'd share it. It's not great music; it's a ridiculous little ditty they used to play to irritate people, but I guess have great memories associated with it. Plus the whole whip me/beat me thing is a plus. smilies/icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:15 am
LOL Woofy I have not heard that song before which actually reminds me of a group I use to listen too have not heard them on the radio much but I love this song here is the video to that song it is from the band King Missle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4  

~evesunshine~

Lycanthropos
Captain

Lupine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:09 am
~evesunshine~ Wrote:
LOL Woofy I have not heard that song before which actually reminds me of a group I use to listen too have not heard them on the radio much but I love this song here is the video to that song it is from the band King Missle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

smilies/icon_rofl.gif smilies/icon_rofl.gif That's great! Will have to send it on.  
Art, Writing, Music, & Performance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games