Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
GodTube

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl42391

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Hey, if you havn't heard there is thsi new website called Godtube, which is bascially the Christian alternative to Youtube. Their slogan is "Broadcast Yourself" while Godtube's slogan is "Broadcast Him." (Cute I like it.) But I checked it out and I liked what I saw. The website is

www.godtube.com

I wanted to know what you guys thought of it, and if you guys found any significant or especially touching videos on this website, you could also post them in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:10 pm
haha I am on GodTube. I am famous!  

Saint Angel 07

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:16 am
I stumbled across it in journalism one day. It's a pretty neat site, but you gotta be careful what you listen to, because anyone can post something on there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:16 pm
thestarthatshines
I stumbled across it in journalism one day. It's a pretty neat site, but you gotta be careful what you listen to, because anyone can post something on there.

I heard in an interview with the ceo of GOdtube that they control what goes up on the site in terms of videos. They have theologians monitoring it.  

dragongirl42391

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:50 am
dragongirl42391
thestarthatshines

I heard in an interview with the ceo of GOdtube that they control what goes up on the site in terms of videos. They have theologians monitoring it.

oh, cool, I didn't know that. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm
Saint Angel 07
haha I am on GodTube. I am famous!

Cool, what's your video?  

dragongirl42391

Mein Kulturkampf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:25 am
dragongirl42391
thestarthatshines

And that's why I don't like GodTube. If your theology doesn't match up with their theology, whether or not you're using the Bible, they kick you off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 am
User Image

Pantomime
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=81c81ea45e97aecb2442
I am the fat guy lol!

Speech Choir (my FAVORITE!)
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c0f361bd4c0c7d61d246
I have a mohawk and its really curly. I am the first guy on the right in the second row.

User Image  

Saint Angel 07

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragongirl42391

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:20 pm
Mein Kulturkampf
dragongirl42391
thestarthatshines

And that's why I don't like GodTube. If your theology doesn't match up with their theology, whether or not you're using the Bible, they kick you off.

Well...if what you're saying doesn't match up with the Bible then....Isn't that a good reason not to put up a video?
AS far the whole "match-up with their theology thing" I've heard it's not just one theologist. I think it is a vareity, although I'm not completely sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:33 pm
Saint Angel 07
User Image

Pantomime
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=81c81ea45e97aecb2442
I am the fat guy lol!

Speech Choir (my FAVORITE!)
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c0f361bd4c0c7d61d246
I have a mohawk and its really curly. I am the first guy on the right in the second row.

User Image

Cool, I think that the first video, the pantomime video, has a good message about how sometimes we are unwelcoming at church and judging and that hurts so much and how God doesn't want us to be like that. Kinda sad, but eye opening. I know I have a problem with that because I'm shy. But, I'm not into cliques.

The second one is cool too, I really like the idea. I take it you were part of this operation Barnabas thing?  

dragongirl42391

xpixie_lightsx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:14 pm
This vid is cute and its true, it think you people should watch it!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=dcb7542fe41c35eed211&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:38 pm
dragongirl42391
Mein Kulturkampf
dragongirl42391
thestarthatshines

Well...if what you're saying doesn't match up with the Bible then....Isn't that a good reason not to put up a video?
AS far the whole "match-up with their theology thing" I've heard it's not just one theologist. I think it is a vareity, although I'm not completely sure.

I challenge you to find a single video that is pro-gay, pro-choice, supports evolution, swearing or being goth. All these theological standpoints have firm rootings in the Bible, but I cannot find one video for them on the site. I'm considering making one just to see if it will get thrown off.  

Mein Kulturkampf

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:47 pm
Still its pretty cool* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:55 am
Wow.............. thats all I gotta say. Just wow. dramallama  

Madelyn Horten

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:09 pm
Ohh! I have heard of it before, but never went to check it out! I think I will now!  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games