Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would you do / think if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Quote:
I couldn't really imagine the main character of a series having a last name like "Snape". I mean, "Harry Snape and the Philosopher's (Sorceror's - depends on where you live) Stone"?! That's just weird.....

Hahaha! rofl rofl rofl You know that everyone would make fun of him and call him "Hairy Snake," right? lol
Quote:
What would you do/think if you meet Lockhart in St. Mongos?

I'd run away before he tried to take something of mine to autograph.

What would you do if you had an accident with a Time-Turner and you went back to when Riddle/Voldemort was a toddler? Would you try to "reform" him early in life? Would you kill him while he was a helpless child before he could commit his crimes? Such a sticky situation...I don't know what I would do!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 am
What would you do if you had an accident with a Time-Turner and you went back to when Riddle/Voldemort was a toddler?

I would try to make him see good, make him understand that hurting people is really really bad and tell him about karma. Then I would try to get him in a better orphanage or get him adopted into a good home.  

jgsc82

jgsc82

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 am
what would you think if you got splinched in front of your boy/girlfriend and your guts were everywhere?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:10 pm
I probably wouldn't be thinking anything except the terrified: "OH MY GOD my body is in separate pieces!"

What would you do if you found a crumple-horned snorkack?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

KiraRavenLupin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm
I would immediately send a message to Luna Lovegood via the fastest owl possible. Either a message to her or to Saint Mungo's to make sure I wasn't hallucinating...........

What would you do/think if Neville was "The Boy Who Lived" and Harry had a vulture-hat-wearing grandmother?!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm
First I'd think, "HOLY TURD!!!" Then I would feel sorry for poor Harry, stuck with crazed parents and a stiff grandmother... who wears what she wears... *shudder* Then, I would think about how Neville the clumsy boy would kill Voldemort..... which he kind of did. Because if he hadn't decapitated Nagini, there would still be one more Horcux, and Voldemort could come back.

What would you do/think if you found Neville's toad in your bedroom?  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm
I most likely wouldn't know it was Neville's. Trevor looks just like other toads. I think I would...start screaming. 3nodding It isn't that I'm afraid of toads, but there aren't any toads in the area where I live, so I'd suspect that someone broke into the house and put it there deliberately, which is a scary thought.

What would you do if you went to the library and saw Bellatrix reading to children during story time?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm
I'd totally be suspicious that she's hypnotizing the children into being Death Eaters. Or that she's serving community service time from her Azkaban sentence.

What would you do Colin Creevy came up to you on the street, kept snapping pictures of you, and followed you around, refusing to leave you alone?  

orange_button

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:20 am
I'd take him camera and tell him if he didn't want it smashed, he'd be start leaving now. Haha, I am a mean person, I know.

What would you think if you heard a noise in another room and realized it was a sneakoscope?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm
I'd try to figure out what untrustworthy person was setting it off.

What would you do if your favourite character asked you to help him/her defeat (not kill, just defeat) Voldemort and Dumbledore so that the two of you could rule the Wizarding World and change the laws to suit what the two of you consider to be moral?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm
I don't think I would do it. I wouldn't want to even defeat Dumbledore. Dumbledore my favorite character. well besides Sirius and Remus and James. I would do it if it was just Voldermore...maybe.

What would you do if Ron died in the middle of the book series?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm
I don't like Ron, so - even though I'd feel a little sorry for Harry - I would be happy that Hermione would have a chance to look for a man more worthy of her.

What would you do if you woke up in a broom closet with your Hogwarts uniform missing? (I always wondered how Crabbe and Goyle reacted in CoS! lol )

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:53 am
Uhh.. freak out.

What would you do if you got to use on item of the Deathly Hallows once?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:43 am
If I could have any item it would be the Cloak, but if I could only use one item once...Then, I'd probably ressurect Jesus, or Buddha, or Ghandi and ask for some advice.

What would you do if, when you were walking home from school, you heard a strange sound overhead, and when you looked up you saw what you swore looked like a flying motorbike?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm
I'd blink a couple times, wondering if I was seeing things. Keep looking at the sky until it was gone. When I get home ask my mom to check my temp. and go to bed.

What would you do if you got home one day and Harry Potter never excisted?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff