Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please just post once a week that's all i beg of you
  just once will do it . . .
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:37 am
ok . . . so member count will be close once we past them in that category . . . in guild gold we have over 14 mil more than MPL . . . guild posts . . . we need some work there . . . Engi does her absolute best . . . i try and keep people who do post to continue posting by talking to them . . . which i hope will cause them to continue to post to complete a conversation . . . others do too . . .

i wish i knew why people don't post . . . talk play games . . . i mean seriously . . . engi hands out (i don't even want to know how many) monthly letters . . . just play the game and you can win one . . . multiple times if you so wish . . .

Engi may never consider begging . . . but i sure will

i BEG of anyone who reads this stay active . . . i BEG of you to ask others to stay active or become active once more . . . i BEG of you invite your friends . . . and remember there's 100 sub forums ONE HUNDRED . . . there's something here somewhere to keep you entertained . . . if you find it and it seems inactive . . . try contacting some people who do post every once in a while but don't do it often due to lack of activity . . . just try . . .

i mean Engi has done everything possible to make this guild a great place . . . even went through one fight to keep the guild how it is . . . to keep it from being sold . . . she does everything she can for the GUILD and the guild is US any and every member . . . and not just the normal members the crew as well . . .

so she's done all she can for us, to make US happy . . . what do we do post a few times and then never come back . . . well we in general . . . the average post count is less than 5.5 per person . . . and that's every post since the guild began . . . come on you can do better than that . . . even at just one post per person per week . . . it'd go up rapidly . . .

i do what i can . . . my post count is 4.5k+ . . . i'm not even begging for a lot one post a week . . . or heck just one quick post of hi every couple times you log on . . . just bookmark a topic that's active such as word association . . . hit post reply look at the topic review to see what the last person posted then post your word association . . . not hard and insanely quick . . . what does it do to you nothing . . . what it can do for engi make her day . . .

so please i beg you atleast do that last and most simple thing there . . . so simple , so worthless to you, however if 56kish people give you a penny every week you'd have a paycheck of 560 bucks without doing a thing . . . and a penny would be what to each one of those individual people ? nothing garbage . . . more often than not they'd throw it away . . . one post may be nothing to you . . . but with that number of people it would mean the world to engi . . .

i BEG of you that one little thing . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:40 am
you can even post here . . . a 1 letter word would even work . . . if you don't want to play a game like word association to do that each week . . . the post here . . . a single digit number a one letter word . . . whatever you feel like . . . to help the post count . . . to help get people active . . . anything . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

bchan03

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 am
i think the reason people don't post anymore is bec. they are bored.
another reason is bec. since only few people post now-a-days, they lost interest in posting...well that's my opinion, am hehehe i just dropped by to check out this forum...hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 am

I usually post in subforums more, but lately they haven't had others posting and more importantly I've been busy so I haven't really wanted o go out of my way to stir up the extra conversation anyway. Once this onth is over it shouldn't be so bad for me any more.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Willhellm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:50 pm
Ah... dude... well if we had more interesting topics on here to begin with... I mean yeah... there are a 100 subforums. whooopie do, no one ever posts on the ones I've looked at.
you've gotta get people to mix it up. and such.

and I do post at least once a week...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:07 pm
i know there are many that post much more often than the once a week i ask . . . i normally see them around and already know of them (you three are some of those people) . . . this wasn't intended to be directed toward those people . . .

it was meant to be directed towards people who join, forget, then much later remember, look, forget, then much later remember, look, forget etc. . . i know i used to be one of those types . . . but that was a LONG while back now . . .

i honestly wish i remembered what sparked me into becoming more active . . . it would be rather helpful . . .

willhellm and bchan03 i know you post because i see you in some threads most noteably the rate the avi above you thread . . . bluecherry . . . when you and i start talking we tend to have to chats an easily seen one and then a white text one . . . just cause . . .

a lot of the people who see this will be those that post often . . . what i hope is that those who don't post often see it as well . . . even just a few is a start . . .

100 subforums that most are largely inactive . . . but as i said . . . if there's one you like that has some regulars but their posts are far apart . . . try sending pm's seeing if you can get it active . . . maybe if they simply know that there are more people wanting it to be active it may become active . . . nothing may happen then again maybe it'll become active giving you a place to talk with others who like the same things as you . . . probly a huge long shot . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

isolated isis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:35 pm
i think posting here is much easier then other guilds because theres so much to talk about and i like posting because u get gold  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:19 am
yeah, we really need to get people to get active even for some time...  

bchan03

Amaunator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:01 am
I think one of the reason's why people
aren't posting a lot is because
this is a busy time.

School, working jobs, and sometimes
doing both school and jobs just makes
a person incredibly busy. Holidays are coming
up as well.

I try to post, but I mostly lurk in the two game
threads on the main forum page.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:57 pm
I post wayy more than once a week.. I sort of love this guild hahah, even though a lot of the time my posts don't get responses. X;  

naive melody

Fire1Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:54 pm
I try to post but I get really busy with everything. I take part a few times in some of the games, and I think I am posting at least once a week if not more.

After awhile, the games do kind of get boring, in my opinion. Maybe some new original ones? Maybe have some topic whereas you pull out of a hat [or pick randomly] a few members and pair them to talk to each other. . .not sure how well that will turn out but what I thought about top of my head. Sorry if I'm not helping sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:59 pm
i try to post once a day at least. ^__________^  

Vashtastic

Living Ink
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:06 pm
This is a good post. I try to ask people to join all the time, and I do run a sub, #75,

Shameless plug for the science fiction and fantasy sub here!

but sometimes I don't post as much as I should. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:35 pm
yes this time of the year keeps many people busy . . . the people who do try, have an excuse. those who don't will use this excuse . . . what will they use for one come spring ? summer ? any other point in the year ?

. . . i love and hate this time of the year . . . i love the cold . . . but i hate the holidays . . . they always made my birthday horrible . . . it doesn't bother me so much now but the feeling i got when i was a kid is still there . . . the closer it got, the more my friends would leave town to visit family . . . so i was left alone on my birthday . . . and when i was younger . . . i'd always get my gifts in two parts, one part such as the game system on my birthday, the second part the games on christmas (and yet my brother would get both on his birthday since it wasn't near a holiday) . . . when you're 6 it matters . . . it sorta festers as this useless cold hatred toward the holidays . . . that i'd much rather ignore . . . but . . . can't seem to . . .

sorry . . . ranting . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:20 am
Some people love the holidays and some don't. Christmas is bittersweet for me. My father died on Christmas Day. But I enjoy the family I have.  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff