engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:17 pm
I'd like to thank all of the members who've joined, and especially those who are active.

Please don't expect us to become the #1 guild when we reach their member count though. The guild ranking factors in member numbers, post count and guild gold. MPL has a huge post count.

Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:43 pm
not even 250 members difference now . . . so close . . . maybe by pure luck reality will become number one by christmas . . . what a gift that would be for engi . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:33 am
ok . . . so member count will be close once we past them in that category . . . in guild gold we have over 14 mil more than MPL . . . guild posts . . . we need some work there . . . Engi does her absolute best . . . i try and keep people who do post to continue posting by talking to them . . . which i hope will cause them to continue to post to complete a conversation . . . others do too . . .

i wish i knew why people don't post . . . talk play games . . . i mean seriously . . . engi hands out (i don't even want to know how many) monthly letters . . . just play the game and you can win one . . . multiple times if you so wish . . .

Engi may never consider begging . . . but i sure will

i BEG of anyone who reads this stay active . . . i BEG of you to ask others to stay active or become active once more . . . i BEG of you invite your friends . . . and remember there's 100 sub forums ONE HUNDRED . . . there's something here somewhere to keep you entertained . . . if you find it and it seems inactive . . . try contacting some people who do post every once in a while but don't do it often due to lack of activity . . . just try . . .

i mean Engi has done everything possible to make this guild a great place . . . even went through one nice fight to keep the guild how it is . . . to keep it from being sold . . . she does everything she can for the GUILD and the guild is US any and every member . . . and not just the normal members the crew as well . . .

so she's done all she can for us, to make US happy . . . what do we do post a few times and then never come back . . . well we in general . . . the average post count is less than 5.5 per person . . . and that's every post since the guild began . . . come on you can do better than that . . . even at just one post per person per week . . . it'd go up rapidly . . .

i do what i can . . . my post count is 4.5k+ . . . i'm not even begging for a lot one post a week . . . or heck just one quick post of hi every couple times you log on . . . just bookmark a topic that's active such as word association . . . hit post reply look at the topic review to see what the last person posted then post your word association . . . not hard and insanely quick . . . what does it do to you nothing . . . what it can do for engi make her day . . .

so please i beg you atleast do that last and most simple thing there . . . so simple , so worthless to you, however if 56kish people give you a penny every week you'd have a paycheck of 560 bucks without doing a thing . . . and a penny would be what to each one of those individual people ? nothing garbage . . . more often than not they'd throw it away . . . one post may be nothing to you . . . but with that number of people it would mean the world to engi . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:33 am
wazzup  

bchan03

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas