Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan nodded and reach the maze exit "Finally we made it!" cheer Vajiramon "I thought there be more problems" Said Wingdramon Vajiramon laugh "Not with a navigator like Toan!"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 pm
charie smiled, while tapirmon celebrated by annoying vairamon.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:25 pm
"Heh, I knew that kakuzu said that they would be fun to play with, but this is just sad. They dodged all my traps. No matter."
Daemon held out his arm, and legions upon legions of demidevimon, devimon, myotismon, venom myotismon, mephistomon, piedmon, and all other evil digimon of the sort charged the tamers. Thousands upon thousands charged at the same time, all going after the tamers. They eventually surrounded them.
"Fight those hoards for a while, I have stuff to do..."
Daemon walked from the balcony, and sat down in his chair. He laid back, and checked a monitor that appeared in front of him.
"Ah, so they're fighting the plague? How nice of them....oh well.."
Daemon turned around in his chair, and a forced field formed around his castle, shielding him from ALL attacks. He started to plot his next assault on the angels.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:35 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Crap" Vajiramon said Toan got out his digivice and Wingdramon Digivolve into Slayerdramon "Slayerdramon protect Charie and Tapirmon!" Toan commanded then jump on Vajiramon back and chagre the demon Digimon

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:37 pm
tapirmon umped at the sight of the sudden invasion, and started firing random nightmare syndromes into the croud. "be careful." charie said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Ten figures dashed into the crowd. The crowd was partially blown away, and beelzemon BM, darkdramon, dorugoramon, gran locomon, metal seadramon, merukurimon, Mirage gaogamon BM, golddramon, chaosgallantmon C, and Gallantmon CM all came into sight. They all started to fight the digimon.
"We'll all aid you in this fight! We shall prevail!"
All of his Digimon were spread across the battlefield, and all started to battle the huge hoards of digimon surrounding them.

(Sorry, but ebonwumon cannot fly over this one....I don't see how he could fly over a maze with a COVER anyway. Well, here's a proportion of how many digimon are there. My megas are the white dots scattered all over the place. The white square is the current area of defeated digimon.
thousands upon thousands of digimon that we are up against..

User Image

Good luck to you.)  

Amias Nicht

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 pm
(Enter from the angels headquarters.)
"We have to find another way of transportation."
Soma said exhausted.
First we need to find our friends!
Patamon said before he digivolved.
I'll take to the sky's and see if I can find anyone.
Angemon said before flying over head.
Wait for me!
Demidevimon said before digivolving to Devimon.
I'm helping, sure I might be a demon digimon but they're my friends as well!
"see you guys in a little bit! Lets get going Ninjamon."
Fine with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Toan and Vajiramon attack the first row of demon digimon slashing anyone down in their path "You know, i wonder how my life would've been if i never met you" Grumble Vajiramon as he slash a piedmon. Toan jump in the air and slash a Myotismon and landed back down on Vajiramon back as myotismon disappear "boring and dull" Reply Toan as he slash a Demidevimon. Just then a mephistomon came from behind them and attack catching Toan of guard but before the attack can hit he disappear turning to data and in his place was a magna angemon "Your in the way tamer" he said Toan jump off of Vajiramon and slash down a mephistomon and a piedmon "Your in the way angel" Mocked Toan Magna angemon started fighting along side Toan "My lord has ask me to keep an eye on enemy movement and to help anyone i can since they attack you i guess that mean it my fight now"

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:22 pm
Angemon and Devimon while they're still in the air.
So when did you become so dramatic?
It's probably just because I've been hanging around YOU too long.
Possibly, or is their another reason?
I already told you! Now stop!
Back to Soma and Ninjamon.
How long have we been going?
"About 7 minutes."
I'm starting to agree with this whole transportation idea.
"Quit your whining, your supposed to be a ninja after all."
Thats right! You better believe it.
"OK, then I guess you still have some energy left."
Angemon and Devimon meet back with Soma and Ninjamon.
"So did you find anything?"
Theres a huge maze looking thing up ahead, and no way around it but through it.
"The others have to be over there, lets go!"
Soma gets lifted by Devimon while Angemon carries Ninjamon.
Put me down, I'm not a baby you know.
Yes, but its a lot faster than walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:29 pm

"Heavens gates" Yelled MagnaAngemon as he extended his excalibure and drew a portal in the air sucking up a lot of Demon digimon as Toan ran in the opposite direction moving faster then they could strike slashing down one after another as Vajiramon slash down as much as he can with anyone in his range, "Kouryuuzanba" Yelled Slayerdramon as he unleash a powerful force of Dragonic energy slashing down dozens of enemys all at one time "There Too many!" yelled Slayerdramon. Toan look back and yelled "Not for long!" and strike down a Devimon

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 pm
After reaching the maze, the digimon let Soma and Ninjamon down.
"Well, we're here."
Soma said while looking into the maze.
We should hurry, the others might be in trouble!
They're not, Trust me.
Ok, then.
Soma steps into the maze while the others follow.
"Can you hear that, theres some noise coming from this direction."
Soma said before he ran ahead to get a spear through his arm.
Are you ok?
"Does it look like i'm Ok?! I have a spear that just went through my arm!"
Soma said before kneeling to the ground in pain.
You should know better than to run!
"I'll be fine."
Soma said before making a bandage out of his bandana.
"Lets keep going, I found some tracks while looking at the ground that should lead to the others."
Ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Toan jump in the air and hold out his hands as several chains burst from his sleeve tieing around a mephistomon neck and Toan ride on him and force the digimon to strike down it own comrades then jump off before the other Demon digimon pile on mephistomon and kills it and Toan repeat the process a few times while slayerdramon was swinging his sword around like a buzz saw slashing one down after another "Tenryuuzanha" "Soul Banish" Yelled MagnaAngemon as he shot multiple beam of destrutive light at demon digimon

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:06 pm
After following the foot steps, the trail ends at a dead-end.
"So much for that, looks like we're turning around."
Why?
Dead-end right in front of you, have you gone blind?
No, There is a path right in front of you.
Where?
As Ninjamon said that, Devimon went through the path.
See.
"Follow Devimon everyone."
Understood.
Got it.
The group continues to search for the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:05 pm

"How many did you kill so far?" Ask Vajiramon Toan slash down a myotismon and said "I lost count after 238 you?" Vajiramon laughs "I lost count after 364!" and slash down another mephistomon MagnaAngemon went behind Vajiramon and slash down two Piedmon with his Excalibur "Toan has killed 467 so far Vajiramon 397" Toan laughs at his success and jump in the air and hold out his hand as chains burst out at piedmon sword and slash him to pieces Vajiramon grumble "So mr. prefect how many you killed?" Magna angel slash down a Devimon "512"

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:08 pm
Cannonball!
Metal Etemon came falling down on some demon digimon and start to pound some others.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games