Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm
Down in the Dark Pit, no digimon would associate with a tamer's digimon, not even the demon lord. DarkTyrannomon wouldn't listen as it would not take the orders of a tamed beast. The dark digimon slashed down at the Daemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm
Daemon quickly jumped back.
"You just made a deadly mistake" he said.
He grabbed DarkTyrannomon between his massive hands and began squeezing the sheer life out of him.  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm
DarkTyrannomon snarled at the Daemon and released from the grip of Daemon with a quick jump back. A large red orb started to charge within the mouth of DarkTyrannomon. The flame within his belly started to rise as the fire burned within his mouth. He released the orb within his mouth which set a blaze those in front.

"Watch out!" Kazuki exclaimed as he rushed backwards with Christine following behind. The flame would cause major damage to them all, even the demon lord. Such a dangerous blaze was set and now they had to find the exit before they could be burned to death or back into their eggs. They quickly backtracked their steps. DarkTyrannomon was still setting flame to his surroundings and infront.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:24 am
Seraphimon BM, having been a being of fire and light, knew that this was going to be dangerous. Even he, again, a being of FIRE and light, would be damaged badly.
Daemon quickly robed himself and transformed into Creepymon (The robed version of Daemon) as to be more agile.
Seraphimon BM picked Kazuki and Christine up and shot himself towards the exit at extreme speeds. Creepymon ran after the large fire-based digimon.  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:52 pm
As the four zoomed out of the cave, DarkTyrannomon had stopped burning the cave up. It quickly followed behind the disappearing flames to catch up to the group.

As they were carried out of the cave, two directions came to their paths. "Which one!" "Quick! Pick!" "Go right! No! Straight! Ga! Riiight!" Kazuki exclaimed to Seraphimon Burst Mode, pointing right. The flames were getting hotter and Kazuki began to sweat. The fire crept closer and closer, even at the speed they were going.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 pm
Seraphimon quickly kept going straight.
"Well if we die sucks for us." He said simply.  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 pm
But as they made their way right, the flames barely entered. They just kept burning through the whole straightway. "Phew." Kazuki said. "Aye, atleast we weren't burnt toast, alright Seraphimon?" The tamer asked jumping down from his arm and lightly hitting his chest with the backside of his hand. Christine flew out of Seraphimon's arm and bowed. "Thank you." She said to the two digimon.
The group was now somewhere different. As they kept walking, a fountain was seen. "Water!" The ecstatic flower exclaimed, jumping for joy. "I'm thirsty!"

(Now we wait for windy. :3)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am
(mkay)
Seraphimon chuckled. "You're quite welcome." he and Creepymon (Daemon cloaked)said simultaneously. Suddenly, the pair flinched.
"What the hell..." muttered Creepymon.
Seraphimon BM looked over at him. "I feel it too. Dax is in trouble." he said.
Creepymon put his hand on Seraphimon's shoulder. "He has UltimateChaosmon to protect him. For now, we must stay here." Seraphimon BM sighed but nodded.  

City in Slumber

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 am
( :E What if I don' wanna? -Curls up- Jk. )

Across from the water fountain everything appeared normal. The marble fountain was very basic, sprinkling fresh water and balancing the fountain in a cascade cycle. While the tamers made their way toward the fountain, they entered a light magnetic field. A few pebbles and debris floated in mid air after Kazuki and his digimon appeared thrilled to find refreshments. The digi-eggs however were completely fine, as long as no other tamer attempted to pluck them, then the digimon within would not rouse.
The faint crimson figurine of Murmuxmon watched the tamer and the digimon. He knelt above the cave from which they had entered, so none of them could spot him automatically. Murmuxmon gazed inquisitively, examining their behavior. Across the fountain the digital egg that Kazuki seeked still remained unscratched; only no one knew how the digitama looked. He was not bothered by the Daemon nor the rare Seraphimon and the form it took on. What captured his attention was directly towards Kazuki.
Familiarity succumbed into the demonic digimon. Did he know Kazuki? Did he know anyone? It was too early to make any judgments at the moment considering that he had been aroused from his recovery early. Murmuxmon trusted his body forward, leaping over the Seraphimon. He landed beside the fountain before Kazuki’s digimon had the opportunity to replenish herself. Murmuxmon’s body had not reformatted, so only his digital code seeped from the egg and reformatted itself into the image of Sheriti’s digimon.
“Excuse me….” Murmuxmon sharply spoke to them. He did not know his role or what purpose he served at the moment but assumed that he had to do something. Any digimon associating or communicating with tamers was foul play but then again Murmuxmon was part human along with his demonic self. So obviously he could speak human tongue. “Is there a reason why a tamer and his digimon would come to such a place?” The digimon practiced speaking eloquently in front of the human and high ranking digimon. Murmuxmon’s tail flicked while shifting his weight from one foot to another. He was lost, unaccustomed to his environment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am
As Karan see that Murmuxmon left him to go to Kazuki he knew that he job was done. Karan walks up to Kazuki saying. "Tell her what happened here and whos lives had been sacrificed if their was any.....and now i must far good by because i sense some more danger...I hope you can join me into this battle i will soon undergo.

Exits Karan  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:05 pm
Kazuki was a bit astonished when Karan had come up, not noticing he had even entered. He was a bit surprised already though They had found Murmuxmon! But. It would appear Murmuxmon had no recollection of them at all, asking as to why they were here. "Murmuxmon..." Christine whispered before looking down. There would have been no use in explaining themselves. "We were just-" But before Christine was able to finish off her sentence, Kazuki spoke firmly. "Here to get you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm
( xD )

His torso flinched once it was declared that Murmuxmon would be leaving. A tang of familiarity burned beneath his chest cavity when Kazuki spoke. The self-created image of Murmuxmon extinguished, but recuperated after a second. He placed his large hand over his head in thought. "To get me?" The self image of Murmuxmon repeated. "Are you mistaking me for someone else?" He paused, continuing to rub his head. He looked back towards the group and asked, "You sure?" Again, Murmuxmon returned his back towards Kazuki and Christine. Apparently now fixing the cloth around his head was more interesting than the guest.
The image of Murmuxmon hovered near the edge of the floating land. "Hmm, what's the words i'm looking for....I- I know I was supposed to be doing something. Why am I out here? Wait!" The Murmuxmon had a sudden realization. He returned to the group spreading his arms. "Sheriti!" Before allowing Kazuki to answer he continued to spur broken sentences. "I was just- but then-" The Murmuxmon gasped. "Arrghhhh! No! That fiend! It took me ages to regenerate and evolve- argh!" Murmuxmon's wings spread open as he grasped his head in frustration.
For a brief moment he stood in that position frozen. The crimson flames fell apart but recollected itself around a digital egg.
"Kazuki! Listen you have to get me out of here! My digi-egg is the kaky one." Murmuxmon's voice echoed.  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm
"We haven't mistaken that you're the Murmuxmon we're looking for." Kazuki replied back to Murmuxmon's first question. Kazuki began to rub the back of his head as he thought of the second one. "Umm... Well-" But he was quickly interrupted by the image of Murmuxmon.

After a moment of realization for Murmuxmon, Kazuki looked around the fountain. "Is this-" "This one!?" Christine asked, picking up a tanish colored egg with black stripes. She quickly put it down without even receiving an answer. "How about... This one!" She picked up a yellowish egg that held blue spots. "Hmmm... Nope." Kazuki knelt down at a khaky colored egg, with green rings. "Is this it?" Pointing at the egg while looking up at Murmuxmon.

While Kazuki asked, Christine was still picking up random eggs and wondering if it was his by asking out loud. Until she came upon a large door. The two sided doors stood tall and wide within the massive room of the cave they had entered. "I wonder what this leads to..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm
Without further distractions, the egg containing Sheriti's digimon wiggled, tipping over. The egg rolled out, halting beneath Kazukis knee caps.
"I'm in here." The voice resulted from the Digitama. "Please.....just take me to my tamer. He already sent out Mummymon, and since Reniko can't be here....It's my duty to participate along with Sheriti!" The voice pleaded, heavily emphasizing the word 'he.' The image of Murmuxmon nodded. As he knelt over, his image was becoming transparent, fading away. Shortly he said, "I can't keep contacting you in this form....so I will be quick."
The double door that Christine found was a exit. Murmuxmon quickly recapped of a myth that beyond them rested a spiral staircase, leading down. Even so, it was said that those staircases taking the traveler deeper into the Dark Pit would end at the top of the File Mountain.
"It's weird, but just go for it. It's a long way down, but those stairs will lead us at a peak of File Mountains. Oh!" Murmuxmon's voice stampered. "and don't look back....at all. Even if you do get the slightest urge or feeling that something behind you, keep staring forward.....otherwise...you'll be sent back to the beginning...with....a......" The tone of his voice grew low...then completely stopping.  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm
As Murmuxmon rushed the last of his words, it became unclear as to why they would be unable to look back. What would happen to them if they had? Christine, feeling a bit scared as to what would happen and being frightened of turning around, crept back into her digivice. She didn't want to cause any trouble. The Daemon and Seraphimon were unable to return to their digivices without Dax and Kazuki was human, no digivice was made for him. Fear swooped into his mind as they made their way to the door. It opened and creaked as it moved. A stairway was shown leading downwards. Kazuki and the two digimon quickly rushed down the stairs, not turning backwards. A cold chill went down his spine and the feeling of being watched hit him. "-and don't look back..." Murmuxmon's words were heard as they coursed through his mind.
The group safely made it out of the Dark Pit, with two digimon by a human's side and an egg with who knows what form it is in currently.

[Exit Kazuki, Dax's Daemon and Seraphimon, Sheriti's baby. :3]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games