Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 am
Now connected directly to the Dark Pit. (If your Tamer was here, you're automatically relocated to The Dark Pit + Underworld, if you are not of alliance with the Demon Lords however, you are relocated to he Underworld section and must fight for your survival to escape.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:59 pm
after geting his digivice alucard then came across spiral castle....

(Alucard: frimon this looks like a good place to get started on ruling the digitle world what do you think???)

(Frimon:indeed my master)

(Alucard: this place seems to have been abandoned for some time now what is this place called frimon???)

(Frimon:Spiral Castle this is home to the viral lords.....)

(Alucard: Well then lets knock on some doors "smile"..hahahaha)

(Viral lord: seems we have a visitor hmmmm i can feel the darkness pulsing with in his heart he must join us ........)

(Alucard: "kicks door in on top floor" come out come out where ever you are hahahahahaha ...... looks around the room sees dark figer standing in the shadows WHO ARE YOU ???? SPEEK NOW!!!!!!)

(Viral lord:mwuhahahaha a livly one arnt you join me in ruleing this world...)

(Alucard: hmmmm i think you will be joining me I Alucard Gray bow to no one!!!!)

(Viral lord:very well i leave spiral castle to you Lord alucard gray mwuahahhahahha " fades away in to the darkness")

(Alucard: Lord hmm well indeed i will rule everything now frimon it truly begins are quest to rule the digitle world just came one step closer HAHAHAHHAHA now lets get to work!!!!!!)  

Lord Biggie-Bigz

Lord Biggie-Bigz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:04 pm
[Enters thru passage]

Alucard: well lets rest a bit here thos tunnles go every where

Frimon: yea i know every one like the back of my hand

Alucard:thats good to know "smile"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Piedmon Laughed out loud, which echoed throughout the Tunnels underneath the Castle."You Think you rule this Place Little Tamer, Me and My associates Rule this place. We Just like seeing you run around. So You still want to rule the digital world, even though you are so weak that your mere presense here makes my me want to vomit. But I'll let you Linger here a why longer. I might Make this little Suspense Thriller of Yours Into A Horror Film soon enough." He laughs again as His voice slowly fadeds into the darkness as A Ace of Spades Is thrown down the tunnel Alucard was near and lands On the wall behind him.  

desean101101

Lord Biggie-Bigz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:11 am
Alucard:hmm i c hey Frimon he thinks im week MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! MMMM... DO YOU THINK CUZ I TRAVIL WITH A FRIMON THATS ALL MY POWER I HAVE MY METAL SPIRIT !!!!!!
"swips sesson 5 digivice across his hand" a ball of life surrounds Alucard
User Image
Alucard:"ROAR exstremly loud" now Frimon warp digivolve

Frilmon: yes my master Frimon warp digivolve to RiseGraymon ROAAAAAAAR!!!
User Image

Frimon: HMHMHMHMHMHM!!! LETS SHOW HIM MY MASTER !!!!!!!

[Alucard and Risegraymon gave chase to the shadowy figer]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:10 pm
[[There is no such thing as the Spirit Digivolutions. and You can't warp digivole when you don't own that digivolution all you can do is Digivolve one stage above what you have. If you want to do more you have to go past the threads Mod.]]

Piedmon only laughs at this,"You cannot defeat me you Insignificant worm, Ruling anything is Beyond someone who rushes into a situation, especially one that he knows nothing about." A couple of traps activate in the hallway, the floor falls away, spears are thrown from the cieling downwards." Stupid Human, You are a Waste of the Digital code."  

desean101101

Lord Biggie-Bigz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 pm
desean101101
[[There is no such thing as the Spirit Digivolutions. and You can't warp digivole when you don't own that digivolution all you can do is Digivolve one stage above what you have. If you want to do more you have to go past the threads Mod.]]

Piedmon only laughs at this,"You cannot defeat me you Insignificant worm, Ruling anything is Beyond someone who rushes into a situation, especially one that he knows nothing about." A couple of traps activate in the hallway, the floor falls away, spears are thrown from the cieling downwards." Stupid Human, You are a Waste of the Digital code."

[mybad lol i didint know i was just tryin to have some fun that sux tho you cant warp digivole then whats the point its part of digimon and on top of that where just RolePlaying oh well tho i guess i wont role play anymore from you telling me that it just got boring and the hole spirit thing is from sesson 5 just in case you didint know fire wind earth water spirits n all that crap you should watch it sometime it was a good sesson]

Frimon: alucard watch out

"frimon used tail wipe on the spears an alucard used his ninja skills to scale the wall grab frimon and fade in to the shadows.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:05 am
Shadow Sakuyamon stood still in the cold mist, her long hair played in the freezing wind that made the Demidevimons shiver and sneeze
" Mistress cant we go inside now?" One of the little black fur ball asked with a whispering voice "Its really cold out here"
The fox warrior turned around and looked down at the rookie digimons who bowed down as they met her eyes " Just go inside, i will stay out here for a little longer" The small digimons thanked Sakuyamon an stormed into the castle while the strong female digimon stayed at the entrance. She gazed over the hills and cliffs but saw nothing, with a sigh she crossed her arms and tried to heat up, the cold weather was burning her skin and gnawing on her bones

" He is not coming is he my mistress?"
" I think he is.. let us give him a little more time"
" I am so embarrassed.. But i don't really blame Hagurumon, how could he love a shape shifter"
" I don't know.. but Devimons loves you no matter what digimon you are, if everything fails you still got him"
" I guess you are right mu mistress"

The high level digimon muttered something below her breath, one of the Demidevimons came back out " My lady the other are waiting"
Sakuyamon turned around and looked down at the little digimon "Then let them wait!" The bat digimon screamed and ran into the spiral castle again.. Sakuyamon spun around and gazed upon the fading distance
" Kraven where are you.."

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:05 pm
HiAndromon Raised his Drill high in the air before plunging it deep into Okuwagamon. HE beast Toppled Over onto him and Tried to smother him as It began to leak its data. The Drill Spins faster and Tears Through onto the other side of Okuwagamon, making burst into data that reformats as A digiegg which float over towards Toy tama town." Stupid Guards..... I knew Coming Here was a bad Idea....... I shouldn't stand Her up tho..... Dammit Why Do These Girls Have to be Evil!!" He Grumbles angrily to himself as he trudges through the Forest at the Base of the castle. He exits the forest and sighs as he looks at the height of Spiral tower and the castle at its peak."No way in hell am I gonna walk up their. Hyper Wings Activate!!" he shouts as Wings Burst from his Back as He flies upwards into the sky, Following his coarse up to the peak of the mountain in about 30 minutes, Even with his guiding systems, he had come across a few Hazards. Namely Some Vermillionmon fighting over territory only to be distracted by what they called,"Shiny Guy." and Preceded to try to take his' shiny' from him.

He flies upwards after he reaches the top and looks down from above, trying to spot the Lady who had called their that day. He looks down for a few moments before Finding Her silhouette near the edge of the of the mountain. He slowly descends and stabilizes himself in the air in front of her using his boosters on his back,"So How long yah been waiting out here?" he says In a very nonchalant manner, giving her a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 am
Lady Sakuyamon smiled at him as she felt her heart beat faster just by the sight of him "Oh not for long dearest" As she said that the little Demidevimon started jumping up and down " Are you KIDDING me! We have been waiting forever!! And besides you....." Sakuyamon turned around and stared at the little digimon who started shivering and kneeled down " I mean, we are thrilled to finally meet you almighty lord HiAndromon, forgive me my rudeness" Sakuyamon waved with one hand and the small digimon disappeared into the castle "Don't mind him he is just.. Afraid of freeing to death, and it IS very cold out here. i suggest that we go inside before we turn into two giant popsicles" She gently took HiAndromons hand in hers and drags him inside the giant castle, two digimons, both blackagumons bowed and asked the mega level digimons to follow them. Sakuyamon nodded to HiAndromon as a sign that he had to follow them, they started walking down a giant hallway. There was no sound in the giant spiral castle only the sound of footsteps, Sakuyamon decided to break the silence after short period of time
" I hope you didn't struggle to much on the way up here, i asked the digimons to leave you alone but i am not sure all of them were paying attention" The Demidevimon landed on Sakuyamon's staff, he was panting and still shivering "Damn here's cold and I'm SO tired.."

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm
"Considering my reputation, I thought that it be much more resistance than what was shown on the way up. Even Though I Admittedly got lost a little in the fighting so thats partly my fault." He says as He follows Sakuyamon through spiral castle. He resists the urge to Tear the Castle down on account that he was invited here."You sure pick one hell of a place for our first date........ Think You could Arrange a Private Meeting Between Me and Machinedramon? I found out something From Hagurumon and I need to Check It out." He says as He retracts His drill on his opposite hand and it becomes a hand once again. The Skulls on his left and Right Shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 am
Shadow Sakuyamon looked at HiAndromon with a warm smile " I will make sure we get a Real date soon, perhaps in the real world.."
The Blackagumons started whispering to each other, discussing the robot digimon while looking at him every now and then before whispering yet again, Sakuyamon stared at the other mega level digimon " I belive it would be rather easy, if you want to talk to him first we can do that.. Lucemon is a higher digimon than him which means i pretty much own hi as well.. Agumon!" The rookie digimons both turned around at the same time and started at the lady " I want you to take us to Machinedramon, i have something to discuss with him" They nodded and walked over to the wall, pushing in a brick and suddenly all of them were in the other end of the castle inside a giant hall, machinedramon was resting, he seemed to be asleep. Lady Sakuyamon stepped forward " Machinedramon.." The metallic digimon lifted its head and looked down at her " lady sakuyamon.. How dare you wander into my home!" The fox warrior waved with a hand and the giant digimon went silent " I come and go as i please, this digimon has something he wants to discuss with you and you will listen, or else i will make you!" The Demidevimon hid behind the female digimon, covering his eyes with his black bat wings. Kaya looked at Kraven..
" Go ahead.." She said and backed away from the machine digimon

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:09 am
HiAndromon Stepped forward towards Machinedramon until the giant Dragon was right in front of him. He looked straight up and made Eye contact with Machindramon, who continued to stare back in amusement until HiAndromon broke the silence,"You Know Why I'm Here Dont you......... Were is Ophanimon?" He says in a very low tone, almost a feral growl.

Machinedramon just chuckled softly to the Smaller machine digimon,"What makes you Think I know Anything About That Angel digimon?" he says, testing to see if the boys sources were legit or not.

"I know Because the Last thing Hagurumon remembers Before Being thrown into the real world was that You threw him! Now I remember Her Voice! Tell Me Now!!" Says HiAndromon, whom Began to Shake With Anger at the larger Digimons Blatant disrespect and Arrogance.

"You Will Have to find Her Yourself Tiny one. I'm Going Back to sleep and I Don't want you to Trouble me again over such accusations!." He Growls down at Hiandromon before turning his back to him and walking back over to his bed.

HiAndromon Pulled his chest open in anger and began Charging his Atomic Blast attack,"Dammit MachineDramon! I'll kill you!!" He shouts as The Beam Finishes Charging and Awaited the order to fire.

Machinedramon stopped walking and laughed again before turning to HiAndromon,"I have been Around long enough to see through a bluff. Even if You do Strike me Down. You wouldn't leave the castle Alive. Remember, I'm not alone Mr. One Man War." he says before turning and CLimbing in bed and saying,"Now Leave me, I'm tired now."

HiAndromon Drops to his knees and and punches the Ground in distress, his Atmoic blast attack shutting down and his chest plates returning to its orginal position."Dammit!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:41 am
Demidevimon laughed in pure amusement "Ouch! That's gotta hurt hehe" Shadow Sakuyamon waved her hand at the little digimon who were immediately thrown into the nearest wall, the two blackagumons did their best to hide a smile. Sakuyamon walked over to HiAndromon and kneeled down next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder " HiAndromon.. What was that about? Why are you searching for Ophanimon?" She stared at him as if she did not understand, and she really did not..  

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:03 pm
He only looked at her a few seconds, as if sizing her up before he spoke any words at all,"I just have to find her. That is all. Saying Anymore Will get me Killed." he says in a very stoic tone. He stands up and brushes her hand from his shoulder."Why exactly do you serve a sadist like Lucemon? " he says over his shoulder," He Doesn't care. He uses and abuses everything in his grasp. He does Unspeakable things to the undeserving............ Like I told you before. I Will Kill Him, Sooner Or later, I'll run him through."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games