Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mion Hojo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm
is there any one here?i dont know why are you asking me?ok then lets train for a whyle.ok.ill use mu strikefang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:59 am
after ONE hour... rolleyes "I can't stay hiding like this... I have to come out scream " after he came out from the shelter and saw that human"it just like I tought...a big scary guy... rolleyes with no digimon ?ah, wait he wears a bandage all over his body so... this would be MUMMYMON"Mummymon brought his gun out at shoot him but he miss it 'cause Train Sawamura... accidently fall near the cliff "hate it,why did I always make a mistake.... rolleyes anyway rolleyes DEMIDEVIMON HELP ME" demidevimon came and tried to slows his falls down and luckyly Demidevimon did it and he falls to a tree in Gear Savanna

[[EXITS]] IS [[GEAR SAVANNA]]  

train the bIack rogue

DiabloParasite

Greedy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:57 am
"Hmm this is a rather large area and a long fall... eek " leaning carefully leaning over an edge to get a better view of the drop. His Keramon accidently bumping into him causing to lose balance, but Keramon quickly helped his tamer back to his balance. "K-Keramon watch it that could've been the end of me! crying "

Keramon casually tilts his head looking at his tamer and laughs, "You screamed like a lil girly girl hehehehe." Keramon keeps with the laughing as if nothing around could affect him.

"Why you! I outta cream you Keramon, and why can't you keep it down someone could hear you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:55 pm
[Entering the Great Canyon]

Alucard: "sigh" lets take a brake all this walking you must be tired
from the savanna.

Frimon: i would injoy a rest Master!!!

Alucard: you know you dont have to call me master you are my partner not my slave we will rule together dont forget that ok frimon??? just call me AG its short for Alucard Gray.

Frimon:"smile" yes mast... i mean AG hahaha .......

Alucard:hahaha after we rest we will head out.

Frimon: AG i have to tell you something i work for the viral lords and that day you saved me it was the 1st time anyone has ever helped me i was ordered by one of the viral lords to meet you where you would shift in to this world i was to be your digimon he said but being with you has made me stronger and fearless i will only be loyal to you AG i can show you all the passage ways around here.

Alucard: i see well its good to know i have your loyalty my good friend let us go then show me the passages around this area..  

Lord Biggie-Bigz

Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:33 pm
Lumnos stood looking over the canyon.
"Is this it? The digivice says their are two virus rookies here, and one champion." Lumnos was hesitant to believe what the digivice said was true.

A small Demidevimon appeared from the shadows behind Lumnos, it spoke with a rather deep voice for a Demidevimon.
"Master Lumnos I have also picked up on those digimon, we must find them and absorb their data so that I can become stronger."

"Would you stop calling me master? it just doesn't sound right, we are partners, we will beat any tamers together as a team."

"As you wish Master."

Lumnos put his hand to his face, wondering if his digimon would ever think of them as more then tamer and fighter.

This will be are first fight in the digital world, be prepared, this won't be as easy as that patamon we defeated in the real world, we can't afford to get game over, not yet." Lumnos felt some confidence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 am

"Not a sound," whispered Jessilyn as she held Ketomon.  

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:28 pm
Lumnos heard his digivice beep

Lumnos:"So another tamer has entered this area, it doesn't have a large digimon lets not bother with it."

Demidevimon:"As you wish, I will scout out for wild digimon first, then take a look at the tamers."

Lumnos:"Okay, just be careful Demidevimon, the sun is going down so use this time to move in the shadows."

Lumnos sat on the ground as he watched Demidevimon fly off, then he moved to hide in some bushes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:11 pm
Entering from the unespecting underworld Phil with his patamon ontop of his head got out, by climbing, from the underworld. They were high up in elevation with a tamer and his demidevimon. Phil kept low hiding behind a small yellowish bush that was dried up. He couldn't hear what they were saying and he figure he shouldn't get close to risk getting into a fight.

What should we do?whispered Patamon.

Phil kept silent and sidled away from the bush keeping quiet. If worst come to worst then they would have to end up fighting. They could travel together.

"just wait" replied phil  

Godfather_Pein

Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:18 pm
Lumnos: "Hmm another digimon, their is many here, hurry back Demidevimon."

Demidevimon flew high up into the air to get a good look at the area, he could see a small wing sticking out of some bushes near Lumnos, a girl with a Ketomon not far from where they were, and he spotted the champion digimon, a wild Orgemon walking about following behind the girl and her Ketomon.

He then flew back down to Lumnos.

Demidevimon:"There is a tamer girl with a Ketomon, and she is being followed by are original target, their is also a unknown digimon hiding in some bushes near us."

Lumnos:"Where?"

Demidevimon:"Over there."

Lumnos turned towards where Demidevimon was pointing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:19 pm
Jessilyn slowly walked to the west, looking around. Ketomon kept trying to hop out of her arms, but Jessilyn kept whispering, "No, Ketomon, no."  

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:25 pm
Phil and patamon did not move an inch behind the dried up bush. They quickly turned around as soon as they heard demidevimon. Phil began crawling left on the dries dirt to another bush whenever demidevimon turned around., but he still wasn't sure if he and patamon had been spotted.

"Stay low and follow me 'n quick."

"yes sir."

Phil began moving to the next dried up bush quickly with Patamon following behind him. He saw the little black looking bat flapping its tiny little wings really fast to support himself in the sky. He turned himself in the sky and that was Phil's cue as well as Patamon to begin moving.

I just got here I really don't want any troublePhil began to talk to himself in his mind.

"Hurry Patamon." Phil turned around and whispered to Patamon to move quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Demidevimon:"The unknown digimon is just over here Master, look."

They walk over to the dried up bush, but their is nothing there.

Demidevimon:"Where did he go?"

Lumnos:"Look, tracks"

Lumnos examined the tracks, their were a pair of very small tracks and some human sized ones.

Lumnos:"They went this way!"

They start to follow the tracks to find the ones they belong to.  

Pharaoh Anubis

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Jessilyn froze to the sound of rustling. Ketomon began to squirm in her arms.

"A Digimon's nearby!" Ketomon said in a loud voice.

Jessilyn put her hand over Ketomon's mouth and hissed, "Quiet! You want Champion Digimon to come for us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 pm
Patamon looked back at the corner of his eyes. He could hear footsteps approaching causing him to turn his head around. He stopped and saw a huge digimon coming there way looking down at the tracks and following them. Phil notices Patamons halt making him stop and turn back as well.

hmm...I see he's using the tracks to follow us. Well if worse comes to worst we'll have to come down to a brawl. I will try to see if he will team up, but I'll check with patamon first before exposing both of us into grave danger. Phil was thinking to himself in his mind and turned facing Patamon.

"Hey Patamon let's join up with these guys and we'll see what happens from there"

"are you sure?"replied Patamon

"Positive" Phil smiled at Patamon with great confident knowing that teaming up with this unknown person can help them on their unknown quest.  

Godfather_Pein

Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:06 pm
Lumnos spotted a tamer and a Patamon with him, he decided to prepare before confronting them.

Lumnos:"Digivolve now."

Demidevimon:"Right, Demidevimon digivolve to"

Demidevimon gets absorbed into a orb that shatters as soon as it is formed to show his evolution.

Demidevimon:"Icedevimon!"

Icedevimon:"I'm ready master, just give the signal."

They prepare to strike and to absorb any data they can from the enemy, Lumnos thought to himself that this Patamon would be the same as the one they beat in the real world. Icedevimon felt that he could put his trust into his tamer for their second fight, but he still felt intimidated that this was his
first fight against a another tamer.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games