Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:51 am
biggrin escription:
The Great Canyon, the largest single indentified formation amung tamer island's mountain range. It is also the only maped path through the mountains. However, as it is the only path, it is the best ambush sight for thieves and wild tribes. The path itself is safer then the mountains, but much more exposed. Many travel this path, too few leave the other side.

It is rumured that the depths of the Canyon are home to the hidden entrances of the underworld. These rumors are only rumors to those outside the ranks of the V.E.S. but to those that know where to look, those rumors are true.

From start to finish, the canyon walls hold no distiguishable differences. Just stories upon stories of rock, on the left and right. Along the way, ancient travlers dug out caves in the walls for makeshift shelters, but other then these, there is no shelter to speak of.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

Entrance to The Underworld- Somewhere in the Canyon

The East End- The Gear Savanna

The West End- The Digi-Battlefield

The Northern Path- Heads Deeper into the File mountains, and Factory Town

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:45 pm
Jim walked down the path heading in the west direction. Behind him, walked his new best friend, LadyDevimon. LadyDevimon was quietly contemplating their arrival into the Digital world.

Jim had finally decided it was time to leave the real world around noonish. He put on his best suit, grabbed his cane and Digivice, and dragged her off to the cellar. LadyDevimon had no clue why anyone would wear a suit to the Digital World, but that's just the kind of person Jim was. He was the kind of person that would do such an odd thing.

Through the door they went, and down the side of a mountain they fell. That was only twenty minutes ago. Jim shook it off and went back to pretending he had a bad leg, with maybe a little extra realism.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 pm
[[Enter, brandon, From the digi-battlefield]]
"Well this is better." brandon said
"Look a human!" Terriermon said
"finally." brandon said
brandon walks up to the man
"Excuse me sir." brandon said "do you happen to know where we are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Jim looked at the person that'd spoken to him. Jim smiled a bit.

"Well, hello there," Jim replied, "Other than the Digital World? No, I don't believe I know where we are. This is my first trip here, so I really don't have a good understanding of the lay of the land." Then he looked to LadyDevimon, and said, "You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?"

LadyDevimon wondered when he'd finally ask. She'd never met a person before that was so uncaring. It was kind of scary, really. "We're probably in The Great Canyon. That's the only place I know of that is like this."

"Well, there you have it. We're definately, probably in The Great Canyon, whatever that maybe. Doesn't sound like much fun to me, though."  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaitou_Daisuke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:42 pm
EvilGuyInLadyDisguise
Jim looked at the person that'd spoken to him. Jim smiled a bit.

"Well, hello there," Jim replied, "Other than the Digital World? No, I don't believe I know where we are. This is my first trip here, so I really don't have a good understanding of the lay of the land." Then he looked to LadyDevimon, and said, "You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?"

LadyDevimon wondered when he'd finally ask. She'd never met a person before that was so uncaring. It was kind of scary, really. "We're probably in The Great Canyon. That's the only place I know of that is like this."

"Well, there you have it. We're definately, probably in The Great Canyon, whatever that maybe. Doesn't sound like much fun to me, though."
Ryosuke stands at the highest point in the Canyon and looks around. "Patamon, we haven't sighted any humans. Just Digimon." Ryosuke said as he glanced over the Canyon. "Have you seen any humans Patamon?"

"Ryosuke look! I've spotted some humans!" Patamon says as it jumps down from the cliff.

"Nicely done Patamon!!" Ryosuke jumps down right after Patamon. After landing safely, Ryosuke walks towards the two and greets them. "Uhm, I haven't seen many humans around lately. What brings the both of you here?" Ryosuke asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:24 pm
"I have no idea how i got here" Brandon said "Terriermon and i were walking when a light appeared and we ended up in a city"  

Sonicmstr

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:44 am
Jim waited for the younger tamer to answer. He pretending to think deeply on the subject. In reality, he was coming up with the strangest answer he could think of. That was how he was, after all.

Finally he said, "Oh, I'm just taking a stroll in my Wine Cellar. It appears that landed me here, if you can believe that. Oh yes, and I'm thinking of visiting my friend's Relatives. Isn't that right, LadyDevimon?"

The Ultimate level Digimon played along with Jim, not really knowing if it was the truth or not, and said, "He, we're visiting my Mother and Father."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:20 am
"Well we have to keep going."Brandon said "Were going to look for an exit. Well bye." .
"Bye."Terriermon said.
Brandon and Terriermon walked way further to the east.  

Sonicmstr

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:28 am
Jim waved to the Brandon, thinking of what to do next. He turned back to the tamer what a Patamon.

"Ya know? I think that guy was going to punch me in the face before you showed up," Jim whispered. "Thanks pal, my name's Jim. And what might your name be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 am
"usted oye eso allí el hablar de nosotros. (you hear that there talking about us) " Brandon said
"lo oí sí también (yes i heard it)."terriermon said.
[[exit, brandon, to gear savanna ]]  

Sonicmstr

Kaitou_Daisuke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:49 pm
EvilGuyInLadyDisguise
Jim waved to the Brandon, thinking of what to do next. He turned back to the tamer what a Patamon.

"Ya know? I think that guy was going to punch me in the face before you showed up," Jim whispered. "Thanks pal, my name's Jim. And what might your name be?"
"My name is Ryosuke. It's nice to meet ya." Ryosuke said with a smile.

"Hey LadyDevimon! I'm Patamon!" Patamon said with a smile as well.

"Where do you plan on heading to now?" Ryosuke asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:05 am
((You don't need to quote me >_<))

"Well, I guess I'll be continuing not the way that other guy went, since he obviously has it out for me a my cute little Digimon," said Jim, with a funny little smile on his face. "You're welcome to travel with me in that direction. Always safer if you're in bigger numbers, eh?"

"There are also supposed to be bandits out in this area," LadyDevimon added.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaitou_Daisuke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:23 pm
"Awesome!! We should go in a group! Hmm...are you on a mission or something?" Ryosuke puts his hands behind his head and looks in the direction both him and Jim were going. "If there really are bandits we will take em down! Isn't that right Patamon?"

"Yup master Ryosuke!!" Patamon said with a smile.

"You don't have to call me master." Ryosuke laughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:54 pm
"Nah," Jim replied as he start down the path, "Or at least, I don't think I'm on a mission. There is some one that wanted very much for me to go to the Digital World though. Don't know who they were, don't even know what they look like, but I'm almost 95% sure they intended for me to be here."

"Whatever though. I don't care why they did it. If I worried about that, I might end up wasting all my time here on stupid stuff..." Jim stopped. Now why was he telling the truth all of a sudden. That's very much not his thing.

"Oh well," he thought, "Just changed the subject."

"Oh, and to visit LadyDevimon's folks," Jim added. And then he asked, "What brings you to the Digital World, anyway? Now that I've told you my reasons, it is only fitting that you tell me your's"  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaitou_Daisuke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm
"Hmmm....I don't know for sure. When both me and patamon first met i was told that I was the chosen one that would help save the Digital World from destruction." Ryosuke said while walking beside Jim with his hands behind his head. "Patamon it doesn't seem like the Digital World is in any sort of trouble."

"Hmmmm....your right. Before the Digital World was much different but right now it seems so safe and calm." Patamon says.

"Oh.........well Jim that's why I'm here." Ryosuke said as he smiles and loks at Jim.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games