Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm
(enter Kristin and Simon)

Kristin wasn't too sure where she was going, just that she wanted to get out of the city and go somplace nice. After walking for a while, the two of them found a nice grassy area by a beautiful lake. Kristin was impressed, Simon looked elsewhere. "You wanna rest her buddy?" "Uh- huh..." Simon still couldn't talk properly... he was still a baby after all. Smiling a bit, Kristin carried her pururumon to the lake side and set him down, she watched him bounce around happily. "This is a pretty nice place... I wish I came here sooner..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:38 am
shizen and gabumon soon got out of the tree and started to walk."hay gabumon, how come i havent seen anyother digimon?"

"well mabey its because we havent been here long and we go to all the wrong places."

"really? well lets see if we cant see anouther digimon. after all my mind is so curiuse to what kind of digimon are here." soon a huge mean digimon appered and started to chace them. "me and my big mouth. what kind of digimon is it?"

"magnamon, he dosnt seem to friendly"

"just run!"  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Kristin looked over to the side to make sure Simon wasn't getting into any trouble. Unfortunately there was trouble not too far off anyways. She saw a girl with her partner, not too sure what kind of digimon it was, but they were being approached by a not so friendly monster. Kristin got to her feet, but there was nothing she could do... Simon couldn't digivolve... not yet anyways, and she knew for a fact that he couldn't fight as a baby... So what could she do. Taking a deep breath, she did the only thing she could do... yell... "Run!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm
shizen started to run "come on gabumon you heard the girl run!"

gabumon took off after her running. "right"

they started to run to where they herd the voice. "gabumon this digimon is really scary!"

"i know shizen all we can do is run though, i cant fight him hes to strong."

shizen saw the girl. "but we cant get her involved she might get hurt."

"good point" so they both stood their ground to see the digimon.

"gabumon, we are going to have to fight."

"your right theres noway we can out run him."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:08 pm
Kristin saw them head her way, but then they stopped. "What are you doing? He's too strong to fight, isn't he a champion level?" She scooped up Simon into her arms and stood her ground. She didn't want them to get hurt... whoever they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:19 pm
"gabumon we cant let them get hurt!"

"right, so whats the plan"

"i dont know, but lets try to use our heads ok"

the big digimon came after them, gabumon did the first thing he could think of and head butted him. which got the other digimon a little off gard but not by much. he trough gabumon back."well you said use our heads so i did."

"i didnt mean it like that!"

"well why didnt you say so?"

"sorry"  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:38 pm
Kristin examined the giant flaming digimon. "That's it! Lead him to the water! He's a fire digimon, right? So his weakness shoud be water!" She held Simon tigher in her arms, he squeaked slightly as she grew excited. "Have your digimon headbut him towards the water... or use another attack... if you have one!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:43 pm
she looked back at the girl. "of course that it. gabumon fallow me!"

"right"

they started to run twords the water so they could get close enough to knock him in. "hay ya ugly try and get us!" they finaly got close enough to the water. "now gabumon"

"of course." he ran full speed head butting him in the side, knocking him into the water."great plan"

"it wasnt my plan, it was the other gurls."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:52 pm
Kristin watched as her plan went into action. They easily knocked the giant digimon into the water... after a bit of teasing and a solid head butt. "Hey! You guys ok?" Simon squirmed in her arms and cooed. "Fire guy is taking a bath!" Kristin smiled down at Simon. "Yeah, that's right buddy... he's taking a bath... a very long one..." She steadily walked towards the other two... hopefully it was safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:56 pm
they both fell from running to much. "ya where alright!"

"yep where good." gabumon looked at the water waiting for him to come back, but in dissapointment he didnt. "i think hes gone for good"

"lets hope so."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Kristin nodded grimly. "That's good, I'm glad you're fine. By the way... I'm Kristin, and this is my partner Simon, he's a pururumon. What are your manes?" Kristin held out her hand for the other to shake and shifted Simon into one arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:09 pm
shizen reached out her hand to shake it. "names shizen and this is my digi partner gabumon"

"its a pleasure to meet you both."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:14 pm
Kristin reached down to shake Gabumon's hand/paw as well. 'The pleasure is all mine... You guys did some nice work with that digimon." Simon squirmed out of her arm and hopped to the ground. He bounced around Gabumon talking to himself. "Boop, boop, boop!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:19 pm
gabumon looked down at the little digimon. "aw how cute." he put his paw behind his head and laughed a little.

"*giggle* so your kristin right. so how did you meet up with simon? if you dont mind me asking that is."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm
Kristin watched as Simon bounced around. "Well... that's kinda a long story, though it only happened a couple of months ago. "There were rumors going around town where I lived that a little pink blob was terrorizing the people in broad daylight. I didn't believe it at first until he was caught... he was all beat up when I found him, someone was holing him by the head, and there was a crowd watching... I grabbed him and ran home. It took a week or so before he was actually comfortable around me and would let me hold him... and that's my story in a nutshell..." She rubbed her head slightly. "How did the two of you meet?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games