Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm
skika-kun-2012

Ooc: I knew that eek sweatdrop sorry if this post is short
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣

Alex felt awkward, "I umm...Well, sorry....I have ....not use to people been nice..." Alex said softly to them as he shifted into a cross legged position a few yards from the boy. Chibomon smiled, "He isn't my master, he is my best friend! We are here to play, Alex got tiered of acting grown up around people so we came to the lake to be childish!" Chibomon said smiling, "By the way, i am glad you can talk. Not many people talk to us, since we are a child and a Baby!" He said a little bit loud as he jumped some more.

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Elecmon had realized the way he talked almost made it seem like Digimon were slaves to their tamer, he didn't mean that at all though.
"Ah I know what you mean, Alistair isn't my master. I've been his only friend for a long time, I just call him master and boss for kicks since I didn't know what he looked like till a few months ago." Ames said trying to explain his strange way of talking.

Alistair didn't understand why people wouldn't talk to the kid. He seemed normal enough.
"Sorry, I can talk, I just don't talk much in social situations......er I didn't even know Digimon had babies to be honest." The red haired boy said without making eye contact. He never met Elecmon in baby form, from his way of meeting Elecmon he just started out as a rookie and then went from there.

"Aw, don't worry little guy. I'm sure you'll evolve eventually. Then you can be big and strong to watch over your friend there." The Elecmon said trying to encourage the Chibomon.

OOC: lol sorry about that.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 am
skika-kun-2012

Ooc: POSTING TIME!!!! I have to ask, since I will have V-Mon and he can use Digiemental can I get all three of the Digimentals? Courage, FriendShip, and I don't remember the third one.
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣♦♦♥♠♣♦•◘○♠♣

Alex rubbed his arm slight and didnt really look at Elecmon or the other boy, his eyes shifted from the water to the sand and kept it that way, he felt like they were still going to hurt him. Most people did, Alex wasn't sure why, he was just an easy target most people thought. Chibomon smiled, "You bet you I will! I will DIGIVOLVE TO!!!! Well....I don't know what I will Digivolve to...I guess....I don't know..." He said hopping around and jumping on Alex lap and snuggling in. Alex petted him and continued to avoid eye contact. Chibomon Smiled, "So where are you guys heading? Or what are you guys going to do? Do you guys want to join us and be are partners? ALEX CAN THEY!" Chibomon said hyper and over excited. Alex looked at the boy after trying to avoid contact, "A-Ask them..." He said blushing threw his pale face

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Elecmon smiled at the hyper Chibomon who seemed to like the idea of evolving. Ames had to stop and think what they were doing. According to some flyers in the town they came from there was supposed to be information and tours here but after having been lost for hours, it seemed the two had missed out.

"Eh, well honestly Boss and I were just curious about the place cause we heard there was some useful information but..... I guess we missed out on that." The Elecmon said with a sheepish grin.

Alistair heard the little Digimon talking about being partners. Partners in what though? Business partners? Alistair wasn't good with business subjects unless it involved computers. The boy didn't hear an actual request from the other kid to join them though and would just be rude to accept an invite if the kid didn't want anything to do with them. Ames bit his lip and looked at Alistair to see what he thought of the Chibomon's invite. He could tell Alistair was in thought about the idea.
"I'm sure your trainer could probably use some company and Boss wouldn't hurt a fly. We can't just accept though if you're the only one asking, little guy. Sorry." Ames said with an apologetic smile.

Alistair was beginning to feel awkward and figured since the kid didn't want to talk, then there wasn't much reason to stay there besides looking at the scenery.
"I don't want to be rude, but since you don't seem to want to talk, we probably best be going." Alistair said in a slightly saddened tone as he slowly stood up and adjusted the messenger bag to fit his shoulder more comfortably. Ames took an uncertain glance at Alistair and wondered if the other tamer was ever going to speak.

"Er, Boss...."The Digimon started but wasn't sure what to say. He merely nodded and got ready to go, wondering if the the other person would speak up or not.

OOC:
Im, I honestly don't know about that stuff...... sweatdrop Sorry

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm
skika-kun-2012

Ooc:Its fine ^.^ Sorry for the short post again.....
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex rushed next to the other tamer still on his knees and grabbed the boys sleeve, "D-Don't leave...sorry for not talking, I just....Never had a true friend..." He said in a soft tone looking up at the boy, "You can be are ally, or partners.....just, to keep safe....and protect each other..." Alex said standing up "I um, Want you to join..." He said rubbing the back of his head and and looking at the ground. Chibomon jumped up and down, "Join us! Join Us!" He said loudly with a smile on his face jumping around all three of them.

Partner

User Image

Alex
Chibomon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair was about to walk away when he felt a tug on his sleeve. The boy gasped and turned to see the sad nervous kid. Alistair wasn't sure how to handle the situation and looked over towards Ames for help, but the Digimon was just as shocked as he was. The teen never knew anybody that actually went so far as to stop him just to get him to join them. He watched as the kid stood up and seemed afraid of Alistairs response.
Alistair sighed a bit and knew he couldn't hurt the kid's feeling and gave a slight nod.
"Um...sure. I doubt we have anything better to do. Besides you probably need somebody who knows a little bit about the place." He responded, although Alistair still had a lot to learn about the place, but at least he'd been traveling enough on his own to get a somewhat good idea on the lay of the land; even though they got lost real easily.

Elecmon sighed with relief. Finally Boss has another person to talk to besides random new people asking him questions. The Digimon thought and smiled a bit as the smaller Digimon hopped around.
"See Boss, it's not so hard making friends."

"Er yeah. I suppose..."
Embarrassed that Ames said that out loud, Alistair turned his head a bit, feeling bad that he hadn't made any friends so far. "Alright kid, I should at least know you're name if I'm going to travel with you right? My name's Alistair, and you already know Ames now. Where do you guys need to go?" The red-haired boy said attempting to take charge of this social convention.

OOC:
It's alright. Sorry if I'm not giving much to work with X'D

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 am
skika-kun-2012

Ooc:Its fine ^.^ Sorry for the short post again.....
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex Smiled, "Its ok, your my second friend, my first friend stopped been my friend, so you don't have to be embarrassed!" Alex said smiling and continued, "My name is Alex, you already know that hyper little guy right their." He said pointing to Chibomon and smiling. Chibomon bounced up and was caught in Alex arms. Looking back at his new Allies he smiled, "We don't know were to go, I am fairly new to the Digital World and The lake is the first place I decided to go. I mean, I don't really know where all their is to go..." He said blushing slightly looking at them and blushed some more.

Partner

User Image

Chibomon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair had to think for a moment. Him and Ames didn't really have any specific planned. So it's just another new kid needing my help. If this so called 'friendship' is just about people using me, I don't see it lasting very long The boy thought to himself sadly.
"No offense Alex, but you don't seem like you'd be able to handle yourself in a rough situation. Are you sure you have the strength do a lot of walking around?" The boy asked mainly for the concern of the other kid's health. He didn't want to have the kid die or anything right away because he couldn't handle himself in a tough spot.

"Boss, don't worry I'll look after the kids while you're in charge, and I won't do anything reckless if the time comes." The Elecmon said raising on front paw up to volunteer.

Ames..... Alistair thought sadly at the thought that something bad could happen to his only friend and it'd be because he had to watch out for other people they barely knew. The boy sighed and held his head.
"Alright, fine. Just don't let anyone get hurt, including yourself." The boy said, deeply concerned that the possibility of him losing Ames could happen if they weren't careful in this world.

"Alright you two, we'll do our best to show you guys around, but......we're not all that great with directions..."
The boy said knowing they'd end up lost if they decided to take them to a specific place right away. The Elecmon stifled a laugh knowing his tamer was trying not to embarrass himself. "So I suppose the first thing we should do is see how well you can handle a fight. Don't worry kid, I'm not going to fight you. I don't partake in violence." Alistair said, being the most he'd talk to another human in awhile. He began to walk and motioned for the two to follow. The boy and his Elecmon lead the two newbs towards the sand bar and saw a pile of sand about twice the size of Elecmon. Alistair merely nodded towards Elecmon as he split the pile in half and began sculpting in the sand. Elecmon was a lot more artsy than he appeared.

After a few minutes of Elecmon working with the sand, he created two sand figures of Numemons. They were disgusting a revolting Digimon that Alistair couldn't stand cause of they're unhygienic disposition, plus he cared more for cooler and cute Digimon than these fugly creations. Ames shook some of the sand off of himself and walked back up next to Alistair.
"Alright you guys, Boss wants to see how well you can defend yourselves against these dummies." The Elecmon said with a stern smile, no pun intended for the Numemon figures since they weren't at all bright.

OOC:

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm
skika-kun-2012

Ooc:So Touching Moment <3
User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex giggled and Chibomon smiled, "You guys aren't that bright are you?" Alex said as Chibomon continued, "Your are new friends," Alex smiled, "That means we all protect each other, No matter what. I will always protect You, Ames, and Chibomon." Alex said with a bright smile on his face still holding chibomon, "Thats right, and I will help keep you safe!" Chibomon added in bouncing up and down, Alex felt happy with his new friends. He felt no matter what he would have them with him. "We are friends now, that means we protect each other no matter the cost! If Ames Protects me, Chibomon protects Ames and I help protect You and You help protect me! Thats what Friends do for each other, they never turn away..." Alex said to Alistair with a bright smile on his face, Him and Chibomon proceeded to walk up to the dummies, Chibomon bounched and head butted one. Alex ran to the lake and grabbed a washed up peace of wood and took off running, with fierce swing he jumped up, he felt his hair sway in the wind as he came down. Holding the stick he swished down hitting the sand dummy the stick going about 2 inches in and Alex falling on his butt. "That....Was so AWSOME! Chibomon look at this!" Alex said with great excitment for his first time doing anything as such, Walking up to it he looked at it. "Wow! Thats so cool!" Chibomon said bouncing rapidly up and down with excitment as his Dummy had a soft dent in the chest. Did we do good!? Alex said with a thrilled expression on his face.

Partner

User Image

Chibomon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

After hearing the strange sentimental way the kid explained how they would all protect each other, Alistair almost wanted to cry inside. He was always the protector and he didn't know how this would be any different, but he was glad that for once somebody wasn't treating him like some plagued person just cause he wasn't very social. Alistair gave a slight smile and Ames smiled with him. The Elecmon just hoped Alistair would be able to come out of his shell more.

The two watched as the Alex and Chibomon destroyed Ames' works of art with high energy. Well he definitely seems enthusiastic. Maybe he won't be too much trouble after all. Alistair thought to himself as he watched them beat up the sculptures. Then again it was just sand, he wondered how they'd fair against a real Digimon.

"Oy Boss, seemed a little easy. I think I should test them. It'll be fine though. The little guy may not do much damage, so I'll focus more on blocking from the kid's stick." Ames said in a low voice to his tamer. Alistair really didn't like the thought of Ames acting as a punching bag, but the other two didn't really look all that strong. The boy sighed and held a hand to his forehead, unsure of the idea.

"Alright that was good. Ames and I want to see how strong you'd be against a real Digimon this time. Alright Ames, be careful." The tamer said, slightly biting his lip in worry.

Ames walked up to the two and suddenly had a look of seriousness on his face as he reared his head back in a blocking stance.
"Alright you two, don't hold back!"

OOC:

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:04 pm
skika-kun-2012

User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex nodded at them as he whispered to Chibomon, they smiled and looked at electramon. Alex began to run holding the stick tightly as Chibomon had dissapeared, Alex ran quickly and leaped over Ames Chibomon leaped out of Alex back pack in mid air and twisted to point towards Ames, "Acid bubble!" He said as bubbles shot form his mouth towards Ames. Alex proceeded to swing behind the bubbles and brought the stick quickly down towards Ames. Alex would stop directly above Ames, if he didn't move in time. But if he did the stick would hit the sand and brake into a few peaces becoming useless and to small to use.

Partner

User Image

Chibomon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair bit his lip anxiously as he watched the two fight Ames. Ames just had a focused stare the whole time as he watched the kid and it's little Digimon.
At first Elecmon was was confused as to what the two were doing. He didn't see the baby anywhere and the kid was just jumping over him. Ames turned to keep facing the kid, but was met with a face full of acid. The red Digimon cringed and shook his face. His eyes were irritated, but he made sure to act merely as a punching bag for these two. Ames was strong even though he never partook in any fights. He had to be in order to protect Alistair.
Ames closed his eyes and braced himself to take the blunt of damage from the stick from the boy as he swung it down. He felt nothing though as he stood there with anticipation. He felt nothing though, and opened one eye to see the kid had stopped.

"Oy kid, you can't hold back if I were a real enemy." Ames said confused as to why the kid stopped.

OOC:

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 pm
skika-kun-2012

User ImageUser Image

Alexandra, 12

Chibomon

Alex smiled, "Your are friend though, why would I attack you if you have not done anything to me?" Alex said getting on his knees and petting Ames head, "Friends don't hurt other friends...even if its a practice battle." He said rubbing Ames head and smiling as he stood up and popped his back. Alex looked around and smiled Alistair and waved slightly, "So, are we going to keep training or you guys want to do something else?" Alex asked as Chibomon jumped to Ames and hugged him holding him self up against him with a smile on his face.

Partner

User Image

Chibomon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

The Elecmon was still confused as the boy petted him. The whole point was for them to test the two's strength in a real fight. Ames gave an uncertain look at Alistair who merely shrugged. This kid was too nice, and hopefully didn't show this much mercy in a real fight.

"No, that was good enough. You two did great, we'll take a break for now." Alistair said with a slight smile. He wasn't really sure what they'd do though. Ames sighed hearing that the training was over, he didn't think he got to see the kid's full potential, but it was Boss's decision. Elecmon just smiled at the two and nodded at them.

OOC: lol sorry for the short post, I ran out of ideas sweatdrop

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

The tremor felt from Network City echoed as Gallantmon had placed the invisible GraphicBoard City that was launched at the neighboring location. From within the waters, a spout of water gushed out from the middle of the Lake. The water was sparkling ominously as the water spout grew and grew in size, as from within it a power Digimon emerged. "Halt, who goes there!" the figure of a mermaid questioned Alexandra and Allistair. This Digimon's voice was soothing, yet firm as its demand echoed throughout the area. It was gazing outwards at the scene of the displaced city just from the outskirts of the Lake. "What has happened here?" it asked, still shrouded within the water, no viewable by any others. As the figure viewed the small Digimon partners beside their Tamers, it saw that these visitors to this area most likely had no idea what was going on in this sector as well. The waterspout closed towards the land that the Tamers and Digimon stood upon, as it addressed them once again, "You two, what are the highest Levels your Digimon may reach?" it asked with curiosity, not wanting to waste anytime to discover what is happening in the city below.

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

shika-kun-2012

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games