Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm
(Okay I love that I get updates when someone joins up but the need to quote me every single post, just let me know when someone joins, tomorrow at midnight is when Ill post letting everyone know I'm ready to shove off, meaning whoever doesn't make it, doesn't make it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

Monty sighs and addresses Nicholas, "I was the first one
to show up besides that guy over there."
He motioned with his thumb over his shoulder towards the sounds coming from the bus behind him.

User Image

ultimatemk

john egbert thor

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

[[Enter Nikky, Hanako, Kukkii and Kyri]]

Upon arriving Dragon Eye Lake, Nikky thought that it would be best to let Skye rest in her digivice seeing as he was exausted from carrying them all here. Kukkii and Hanako started exploring around the lake as soon as they got off the tired beast. She saw that some people were already here, but she wanted to make sure she was at the right place. While holding the pink baby digimon in her arms, she directed herself at the group who were cleaning the bus. "Um excuse me, is this the meeting place for the tour?"

Digimon:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

John Egbert Thor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image

Montgomery crossed his arms and peered over his shoulder, looking back at the newcomer. A young women, one accompanied by Palmon, Kamemon, and a Pururumon. All he could think about was how unwise it was to bring a baby digimon with you when many dangers could be waiting them on the trip. It did not concern him however, it would be up to each individual to protect themselves. He sighed before saying, "Yes, this is the place for the tour." Betamon X hopped out from behind his legs and called out as well, "Yep, this is the place!" Monty had arrived there first, and he was starting to get a bit impatient waiting for the tour to start. Anyone who had yet to arrive was really getting on his nerves, why even commit to doing something if you couldn't care enough to arrive a little early.

User Image

X Kaos X

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

Nikky lightly bowed, being really careful to not drop Pururumon, as she replied: "Thank you for clearing that up..." She paused for awhile wondering how to address him. She never could tell a person’s age accurately, but she wanted to act respectable manner. "Uh... Mister? We came along way to get here, so I was afraid that we wouldn’t make it in time." Hanako came closer to her tamer. "Luckily we did. No thanks to that one over there." she said as her claw pointed to Kukkii who was gazing at the lake. "He just kept on complaining and complaining about how he was gonna be sick if he didn't rest on solid ground. I mean, can you believe him? We had to stop every few minutes." The girl nudged at her friend to stop, but to no avail. While Hanako continued talking, Nikky said to the tamer and his partner: "Im sorry about her; she has a tendency to complain in a tangent and won't be satisfied unless she finishes."

Digimon:
Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Monty turned his head back to it;s original position as a few words left his lips, "It's Montgomery, Monty." Dracomon walked up to Palmon and started to lecture her, "Now now, why do you waste words on a subject that doesn't even pertain to the situation." Monty heard Dracomon talk and gave a smirk, being his first partner they were very much alike. Without even having to speak, his first partner returned to his side to wait patiently. Monty thought to himself, It must be the biomerging, sharing of our consciousness has done us well.

User Image

X Kaos X

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan was walking to Dragon Eye Lake, he had a kind smile on his face and a fishing pole in his hands. The bare footed tamer had his Digimon on his head, Terriermon who was relaxing and enjoying the walk. The teen spoke," How long are you gonna stay on my head like that? " Terry gave a laugh and said," Until you ask me to get off your head." The brown haired tamer rolled his eyes and said," Victory is yours for now Terry. " He saw some other tamers there, and gave a kind smile. His digivice on his wrist, Guile and Agu were stored in it and resting. He had seen the fliers around and decided he might as meet some other tamers, and maybe catch a fish while waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

Surprised by Monty’s introduction, Nikky slightly tightened her grip on the baby digimon. "Oh and I’m Nikky." The change made Pururumon wake up, but since it wasn’t feeling uncomfortable in the least she went back to sleep. When Hanako finally finished complaining, she realized that someone was speaking to her. "Huh? Where did you come from?" she said as she tilted her head.

Digimon:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orre Champion Monty

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isuma walked on to Dragon Eye Lake with Pururumon on his head. "how are you doing up there?" Isuma asked as he looked around for a tree to sit under and make something for him and Pururumon to eat. "I'm okay, but I would like to move around on my own for a little..." Pururumon said with a small sigh. Isuma just shrugged as he walked over to a tree and picked Pururumon up off his head and place her on the ground. Pururumon started moving around as Isuma sat down pulling out some fruit he found earlier growing on a tree. "don't run off to far please, I don't need to go looking for you." Isuma said as he watch Pururumon move around the place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Ross had finished the cleaning quick enough and had simply been chatting with his digimon while he waited but now he realized something. He had been hiding behind his bus, listening to people arrive, this was escalating far, time to announce himself. With the aid of his four digimon Ross is boosted on the buss, "Hello digimon people! I am Ross, your tour guide, are you ready to have a amazing time? How about you meet the crew and I let you decide!". "Introducing my digi-crew who help run the tour and keep the bus from breaking apart!" Ross said as his digimon popped out as once, jumping onto the car. Imperialdramon winged towards the boss and did a flip midair. "Together we will be your guides on this amazing adventure, if you agree please climb aboard!" Ross said jumping down and motioning towards the bus door.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Isuma looked up at the crowed of people a little off in the distance and raised an eye brow. "what's going on over there?" Isuma asked asked himself as he he toke a bit out of some fruit. Pururumon and stumbled about three yards away from Isuma just moving around randomly. "their so loud.. wounder what their doing?..." Pururumon asked herself as she kept moving about not really going anywhere specific. Isuma looked over towards Pururumon and sighed. "at least try to stay where i can see you..." Isuma slightly shout towards her trying to get her to come back in his direction for the most part. Pururumon looked back at Isuma as he shouted at her. "i'll try to.." Pururumon said to herself as she moved around some more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
User Image

Monty then called out to the people standing around the bus, "You heard the man, all aboard guys." Monty beckoned to his three digimon; Dracomon, Veemon, and Betamon X. The there of them were the first to get to the bus and got on, making their way to the back so they could make room for more people to get on. It was the best seat, an almost couch like back seat across the whole back of the bus, it was the perfect seat for the four of them and they comfortably took the seat without hesitation. This spot would also give him a good view of the rest of the contents of the bus. He sighed as he sat, and crossed his arms over his breast and his right leg over his thigh, waiting for the tour to began. He was excited, and impatient at the same time.

User Image

X Kaos X

isuma kerasoki

ultimatemk

Ethan Kirito Soul

john egbert thor

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

As Kukkii heard the tour guide the final words to his introduction, he zoomed into the bus. "Shotgun window seat!" Nikky sighed as she lightly bowed towards the bus crew. "I'm sorry about his behaviour..." Moments like these made her wonder how her and her digimon have different personalities even after being together for so long.When Nikky, Kyri and Hanako got into the bus, she noticed that Monty and his group were at the back. She then looked around the bus for her helmet wearing partner and found him to be smack-dab in the middle of the bus near the window. The rest of her group sat beside him waiting for the bus to depart.

Digimon:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image-Kiryu Shirayuki-
The Smiling Monster

Kiryu had just finally gotten adjusted to the Digital World along with his newly found comrades. At first he had encountered a Digimon which went by the name of Hagurumon.It had the nickname of Sakura, which seemed weird at first, until it told the rest of its story. Apparently it was a cursed gear, or something similar to that. Soon after that he met many new allies such as Renamon and Gumdramon. He did not want to remember how he had encountered those two as they each had their own dreadful tale.

Currently Kiryu was taking a little trip to Dragon Eye Lake, one of the areas where Lance had been seen. On his arm he wielded the digital monster BladeKuwagamon, it was able to fit onto Kiryu's arm and become a weapon. He felt strangely calm with a bug nesting on his arm, maybe because he knew it was only a bug composed of data, or maybe because it felt good to know he was not alone. Either way Kiryu was becoming bored with the search for Lance until he spotted a bus. It seemed that it was being filled with humans, actual humans. Not creepy spider ladies disguised as humans. Or at least he had hoped they were human. Kiryu tapped BladeKuwagamon causing it to retract into a disc and began to walk over to the bus.

When Kiryu got to the bus he stopped and realized something, what was he going to say to them? Kiryu had about five seconds to think of something before he would surely be approached. Luckily a voice came from Kiryu's Digivice telling him exactly what to say. "Just say hi and remain calm." Of course this wasn't exactly reassuring, but at least it would keep him from goofing up. Kiryu approached the bus and walked inside. He searched his surroundings looking for someone who looked friendly. Kiryu noticed a man, maybe around his age, sitting in the back of the bus. Kiryu approached the man with the intention of introducing himself until he realized who it was, "Monty?"

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can run, but you can't hide

Orre Champion Monty

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Isuma started packing up the food before yelling at Pururumon. "come on let's go, I don't know about you but I'm willing to hang out with other people who wont try to kill us for once!" Isuma got up and walked over to Pururumon and picked her up with a small sigh. Pururumon looked up at Isuma when he picked her up up and sighed. "I don't mind lets go..." Pururumon said waiting for him to start walking towards the bus. Isuma had a small smile on his face before he started walking in the direction of the bus. "so you want to say hi or should I?..." Isuma asked Pururumon as they got closer to the bus. Pururumon thought about it for a sec. "you can, your the one who wanted to join them, so your going to say hi.." Pururumon told Isuma with a smile or what seemed like a smile. Isuma just nodded before stepping onto the bus and looked around. "um hello do you mind if we joined you guys?" Isuma asked trying not to look nerves.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games