Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 am
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX
User Image

User Image
XXXXXX
I'm not like youXXX
Or anyoneXXX
I'm better.XXX

What to do, what to say, what to think. It was like he had some impulsive movement that, ironically, shut down impulse. As always, he was wandering, but he wasn't here to strengthen himself like usual. He had always been known to be ambitious, but he had met the peak. Three Demon Lords? Didn't it feel like it was an end to something? No matter how many rainbows Leviamon blew in his face, or cryptic recitals Lucemon blew from his gut, he just kind of felt alone. He was surrounded by untapped power, and yet... solitary, in a town, was this boy's fate. He didn't even know if he wanted to get back home. He loved the simple beauty of this place. And hungered for the exhilarating danger of the hunt. Every day, he knew he could die. It was what made each day befitting for a last day on earth. If this even was earth. Seemed more like purgatory populated with creatures confused on whether they're in heaven or hell.

They knew they were in hell when they encountered Ben, though. Ben didn't want to call himself an antagonist, but he was. To everything. Digimon he encountered just seemed to be losing limbs... or three. Sometimes they just didn't come out at all. He didn't know why he bothered to hunt the little creatures, but he knew that it felt good. The feeling that surged through his blood, his bones... he wanted it again. This town had become a temporary safe haven for him when he understood that he had been taking in too much. The inevitable shift to the dark road was drawing closer. He felt that too. It was like a burning want and a seething pain at the same time. Each time he looked into the eyes of his Digimon he could feel them filling him with their dark sacraments. When he looked at them, though, they spoke nothing, felt nothing. Because they were so hollow it was like he had to be tainted enough for the four of them. It was such a weight. He thought back on the last time they spoke.

Leviamon, as always, puffed rainbows into his face with disapproving growls and motions and of course, unhappy tones. Leviamon himself already sounded like a retard, perhaps a little fat kid choking on a bacon cheeseburger, but the way he projected himself just made it all the more laughable. He was -- until now -- Ben's source of humor. It wasn't like the Demon Lord ever said anything funny, but Ben made his own humor out of him. He was a joke, and he made sure the beast knew that. Ben's business in misery went past foes. Even his own Digimon knew their place; they could only ever be third best, behind Ben and his ego. "I'm sorry," he started, though he obviously wouldn't stop there. Apologize? Right. "But when did I miss the part where you guys decided to give me the silent treatment? I mean, am I that much of an a*****e?" He smirked; he knew that'd at least get something.

"Pretty much." ...And he knew it'd be from MaloMyotismon. "Maybe, to MaloMyotismon, you're just not enough of an a*****e." That was not as expected, though. Lucemon instigating. He thought he was above that. But, of course, Ben could always bring out the petty creatures inside of the large ones. "Maybe you look like the product of a bird ******** a squirrel." Ben grinned; Leviamon snorted a rainbow in his face. Exhilarating. "You could make a fortune out of that, Sparklebutt. Think of all of the young digimon trainers yet to experience their first real high, grinding up against your nose until you blow your load in their face." That had multiple meanings, none of which were pleasant or G-rated. Leviamon stared in horror. For a Demon Lord, he didn't have much of a constitution.

Ben moved on. He would do this every so often. Unfortunately for Digimon they just weren't witty. They didn't have the same tact that Mister Sultan did. He definitely wasn't a Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, but he was at least the eternal commander of this suckle army of three. "Ben, you weren't always like this. You used to be so much more charming." Sparklebutt said, sarcastically. "Then one day," Ben began to finish for him. "A flying Digimon Sovereign came and used all of its strength to shove an infallible stick up my a**." Sparklebutt giggled, with the wailing sound of a retard. "That's exactly right."
XXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 am
Andy sighed as he wandered around Toy and Tama Town. "I wonder where Icarus is, ugh I hate hide and seek." shoving his hands into his pocket he took out his digivice and then looked at the time. "I need to find him before i have to go, dad will be furious if I am late for his dinner party." Hawkmon jumped off of a crate and tackled Andy to the ground. "Hey Andy I found you, you suck at this game!" Andy sighed and then sat up rolling Hawkmon off of him. "Actually Icarus you were the one that was supposed to be hiding. Soo I think I just won this round." Andy chuckled and then stood up and stretched, today was a lazy day since he kinda had a time limit, plus his dad thought he was at his cousins house.  

Andytherat54

Dapper Gekko

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:18 am
Kai Moto:Unexpected Tamer

Kai stood in the centre of the toy & tama town the casual town had a sweet fragrance about it closing his eyes he inhaled deeply before exhaling loudly it was another day is this digital world though on like other humans who had partners of some sort he sadly did not like a small minority of the human population in the digital world he was without one at this time but like others sooner or later a rogue digital monster or digimon for short will appear in town and from a connection with human causing the creation of a digital device known as a digivice for short or the other option was a digitama hatching for those who come in contact with ending in the same results.
like most days Kai with a few others worked in the fields collecting the eggs and bringing the them to babamon the caretaker of the nursery. watching those new tamers come in and out getting their new friend in some form of shape did upset the lad but in all fairness all that come around goes around and with his good deeds something big would come his way soon enough but in what shape or form was still to be decided...

Traversing the town heading home after a good days work the tamer less as most tamers called those without digimon headed towards the digital gate connecting both the human and digital world together it would have been around late evening the sky burnt a brilliant orange and red glowing and warming those who looked at it glancing back one last time Kai noticed something odd he could see smoke from camp fires near by several to be exact not thinking much of it he enters the portal return to the human world for his classes that he has to attend the following day.

A few days have passed since his last trip to the digital world due to many duties in the real world claiming the majority of his time in one way or another but as he emerged to his home from home and old friend was waiting for him the tall muscle bond digimon and standing on two legs had a wild cat like a lion features on his face with a large toothy grin came a loud growl like voice from this dominating figure "So I here you've been slacking boy on your training, well what do you have to say."Kai looked in shock at first seeing that he's old mentor was back before releasing he was in trouble "Umm well you see one thing lead to another etc... you know" giving of a nervous laugh. But the answer wasn't good enough for Leomon who grabbed him and slung him over his shoulder before carrying him away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am
Cutter Knight

User Image

Ryan woke to nothing, but a black vision with orbs of various colors floating, which was odd for the last time he was awake he was quite sure that he was being attacked by two tall men, whose skin were completely shaded black. They had ebony wings with tears in them, and arms to their knees with wrappings around them. They were a grim, and troublesome pair, but besides the two of them there was a girl and a boy behind them holding hands and smiling. Then the vision of Christian gracefully sprinting between the two me-, an intense pain suddenly hit his mind, and from that point on the shadows and orbs that had been simply floating around him began to condense into a small hole, which expanded into a gateway into the real world. The joke was now on him for, when he finally learned how move around in this "nothing" he squirmed forward, and was shot forward, which turned into a skyrocketing movement. Now he could see his surrounding from a bird's point of view... He wasn't even close to home, far from it in fact. For below he could see a huge tree moving about, and inspecting what seemed to be huge eggs. The worst fear, then became apparent... He was falling... Falling from thousands of feet, and landed directly on the tree whose hair like leaves made him bounce off, and scare the poor creature. "Who in the sam-hell are you boy," the tree spoke with fright as he lifted Ryan up by his foot...  

Cuevas_506

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 am

Leomon continued to carry the human who was kicking and screaming "Let me go you big kitten, I missed a few training sessions and this how you treat me!" the lion just laughed as the continued on their way passing Cherrymon and another human who was standing beside the tree digimon, Cherrymon seemed distracted and didn't pay much heed to Kai's predicament at this time so it looked like anyway.

further through the town the traversed till they reached a small hill covered in floral display of pastel colours the fragrance alone would clam a berserker Boarmon out of control here is where Leomon put down the tamerless human "I don't believe you've had the honour to come here yet my young friend as I trained your mind and soul in the fields of the digitama, but I feel it's time you learn to control your flames as they say" Kai looked up at the digimon confusing setting in on him as to what this flame was but before he could as the Leomon was sitting on the ground his legs crossed comfortable "It's time you learn to control your passion and in doing so your "digi soul" shall help you control your digimons digi-evolution, but first you need this" Leomon pulled out a small teal and white rectangle device that had red screen on it with three buttons on the main part of it. "wow" gulped Kai he knew by looking at the device was in fact a digivice used by tamers and there digimon partners "Leomon I have no need for such a thing as I have no partner" lowering his head in sadness in the fact he was one of few to never have a digimons true trust hurt him deeper than most wounds would "Thank you for offering this to me but I most turn it down" bowing respectively Kai turned facing away from his mentor and started to head back to the to the town "And where do you think you're going boy, I wasn't finished speaking you our one of you I have seen with the gift of having a digi soul most human use some form of emotion to digivolve there digimon but you can actually use your own being to do this that is true gift young one, as for this device it will be need if you plan to help your new partner, this device has only worked around you most of the time it lays dormant doing nothing why do you think I left on my travels to see if another could active this none could but one did seem to let the digivice wake up shall we say that was digimon I'm sure all three of you have great journey in front of you so take it" and with that speech Leomon through the device Kai forcing him to catch it as he did the device activated giving of a teal coloured aura around human device Leomon gazed in awe at this truly powerful and wonderful scene.

Christian13000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 am
Cutter Knight

User Image

Everything became black once again, but this time awoke to the soft, and brown surface of dirt as the talking tree tossed him in front of a talking Lion. Besides the lion was a boy maybe a year or so off from his age, and this allowed him to realize that this place was a haven of some sort. This tree was probably an elder for those who took care of the small eggs, and this Lion there guard possibly. "I could use some help kid..." he said with a grunt as tried to get up, but his entire body was flush with a searing pain, which burnt with intensity. "Christ that hurts..." He looked up at the young man, and saw a strange device lit in his hand. Maybe that was a phone... Maybe he could get in contact with Christian...

(OOC: Sweet god the page stretching.)  

Cuevas_506

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

[[Enter Nikky, Hanako, Kukkii and Skye]]

Walking towards the entrance of Toy & Tama Town, Nikky began to soak in the environment. The cheery colors of surrounding buildings accompanied by the upbeat music the shops were playing made her feel giddy. It reminded her of the time she first went to an amusement park with her parents. It's been awhile since I felt like this. she thought to herself as she looked up at the sky.

Hanako the Palmon and Kukkii the Kamemon were right behind her who were then followed by Skye the Gaogamon to round up the queue. "Hey Nikky, are we there yet?" said the plant and turtle digimon in unison. The two digimon seemed exausted from all the walking they had been doing. "Ah, right!" Nikky said, almost forgetting the reason she was there in the first place. She then directed her attention to her digivice. On its screen was a miniature map of the area that had an oval shaped marking that kept blinking. The map itself wasn't very detailed, but Nikky could make it out thanks to the landmarks of the town. "According to this map, we're almost there. We just have to keep waking to the center of the town." Nikky said without looking away at her digivice. "We'll rest when we get there alright?" With three nods to show they agreed, the group continued to walk towards the Tama portion of the town.

Digimon:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm
User ImageA magical device that allows you to control these creatures, it seemed impossible in Ryan's mind, but then again the idea of a tree being able to talk was unsettling. He was, then set down roughly by the tree that began to turn its interest in the other young man, whom was talking to the large cat. "I have to get out of here, but if I'm right one of these eggs harbors a creature. Maybe I can tame it," he whispered to himself as he began to dash forward, and lunged for an egg that was spotted with black (purple tinted) brick designs. He lifted it, and shoved it into his rucksack, which allowed it to easily fit, and remain tight in his bag without being constricted. Thats, when things began to seriously go crazy for every care-taker out there began to chase him with intense rage, but he didn't take much mind too it. He cleared the egg field, and found himself in the streets filled with toys, and candy. Well shops filled with toys, and candies... And huge teddy-bears, who began to follow him. He peered down the pavement, which led to a cut off of dirt, and forest like area, which he took advantage of. He sprinted himself nearly dead into the now apparent jungle, and was off, but prior to that he found a mask placed against a young-child's face and snatched it. "A Guy Fawkes Mask... Hmm...," he thought to himself as he put the mask on, and began to vigorously scale up a tree, and run along its supportive branches. "I guess bigger creatures have to climb these trees," he thought sourly as he flew across the trees with fear of the new area surrounding him.

-Exit to Tropical Jungle-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

When Nikky and her digital partners finally reached the center of the town, Hanako collapsed on the ground. “Okay, I’m done for Nikky. Go on without me.” said the plant digimon in an overdramatic manner. Kukkii sat besides her looking just as tired as she was. The girl sighed as she opened her bag to give the bottle of water and the bag of cookies to the resting digimon. She then glanced at Skye who seemed to still be full of energy. “I think it’s best if I go the rest of the way on my own then. It'll be faster that way. Skye please watch over them for me.” The blue beast simply nodded to confirm that he would. The girl knew that he didn't like to speak unless he couldn't express himself otherwise, but sometimes she wished he would talk more. "Take your time getting there!" said Kukkii as Nikky continued walking towards the field of digi-eggs.

The horizon was filled with digi-eggs that varied in color as far she could see. The field mimicked the tone that the outer part of the town produced in a calmer fashion. The music wasn't as loud and upbeat, but the colors were just as vibrant. Nikky scanned the area noticing some elderly digimon were tending to the newly borns while some tamers were meeting their digimon for the first time. A beep sounded from her digivice as she approached a red colored digi-egg. The annoying sound increased in volume as she got closer. The egg began to glow brightly as Nikky touched it. What appeared to replace the light was a small pink bird-like blob. The brown haired tamer gently picked up the baby digimon. "Hello little Pururumon. Welcome to the digital world." she said softly. The baby digimon went to sleep in her arms while Nikky started to carefully walk back to her group.

As Nikky finally reached her destination she noticed that Hanako and Kukkii were being especially loud. I guess they're fully recharged now. The plant digimon came running in her direction at full speed. "Hey Nikky look at this!" The Palmon shoved a flier in the girl's face. "A bunch of these fell from the sky when you were gone. Can we go?" She quickly read through it and said: "A tour? I'm fine with it, but are you sure? Dragon Eye Lake is pretty far from here." Kukkii waved his hands in disagreement. "I ain't walking from here to there!" he shouted as he crossed his arms. Skye suddenly lifted Kukkii with his head onto his back. "No complaints if I take you all there then?" With a thumbs up from the turtle digimon, the rest of the group got on Skye. Surprised that her newest partner didn't wake up from all that noise, Nikky thought to herself that the little one would fit right in with the rest of us. The quadruped digimon then ran at full speed to Dragon Eye Lake.

[[Exit to Dragon Eye Lake]]

Digimon:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 am

Kai Watched as the other person, sadly unable to help the person due to the strain the digivice had put on to him and causing him to collapse.

A few hours later Kai was sitting up in his bed around him where a few Renamon acting nurse in the small medical area the town had due to the DigiTama Eggs occasional having problems when they hatch. "God my head hurts...." Kai said as his vision came into full focus as he looked around the area he noticed he was on his own looking at the bed side table he seen his newly obtained digivice beside him, looking at it everything came rushing back the moment the device activated the energy coursing his body was immense but that wasn't all he also remembered the darkness that came attached to the digivice so dark so cold and vivid it caused him to shiver on the spot Leomon was right both Kai and this device futures where now entwined with one another and everything looked so dark so very dark...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Following the villagers, Ren walked, still in her Champion form as she was carrying Iris and Christian on her back. The girl had exhausted herself. Even though she didn't physically fight, she still put her all into it and helped Ren become Kyubimon. She suggested that Marco's Veemon ride as well but he shook his head, went red in the face. Ren just chuckled and focus on the tamers on her back. They were getting close to the village. It was odd to go back where her and Iris first met...

Iris was nodding off asleep, The jacket that Marco put around her was warm even with the hole on the back. A reminder of how he had risked his life to shield her and make sure that she was safe from the blast. It was believe that just some time ago, he was falling out of the sky and she was kicking him. Now they had saved a village from an evil Digimon and met new friends.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image
Mood: relief relief
Attire:Torn School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 pm
(OOC: You are free to post whatever you want. The battle is over and all that is left is the party so you can either post them looking around the village or post them at the party.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

The walk to the village was very animated and cheerful. Most of the villagers were happy to talk with Mistymon while the ones that were too tired (like the elderly) stayed silent for most of the time. Marco fell into one of the people that remained silent, but that was because he was never good around crowds. Wormmon was happily riding on Kyubimon's back along with Iris and Christian while Veemon decided to walk along side his partner. The blue dragon looked concern, lost in thought about Renamon's change. He was too confuse to approach her which was strange considering he was all over her the previous day. Digimon had their own problems too.

Marco looked up at the entrance to the village. He was surprised by how much it resembled a playground or even like Disney World. The place was full of child like wonder. The villagers were all excited about seeing their homes. The few that were not captured ran to their loved ones and embraced them while thanking their digi god for bringing them back safely. The village was immediately full of life. The villagers that were hurt or sick were taken away to the town's hospital. Marco, Iris, and Christian were all approached by the villagers who would be taking them to their dorms where they could rest. Marco noticed that Iris was tired and Christian would probably need a lot of bed rest in order to get his full energy back. Marco accepted their invitation and they were taken to an apartment-like building where all the guests stayed. Everyone would have their own rooms so there was plenty of space for the humans and their digimon to relax.

Before they were dropped off to their respective rooms, the villagers that were guiding them told them about a celebration happening tonight. There would be a big feast in their honor as well as a party for the villagers returning home. However that wouldn't happen until that night and it was still pretty early in the morning so they had all day to relax and get some rest.

Once he was left alone in his room with Veemon and Wormmon. Marco lied down in one of the beds staring up at the ceiling. Mistymon wouldn't be joining them since he was speaking with the village elders. Marco wondered if he would see his wizard friend in the party. Veemon and Wormmon were jumping up and down on the bed that was next to him. They were full of energy and Marco remembered that when FlaWizarmon digivolved, they were all healed. The black-haired teen wondered why they were healed and how FlaWizarmon managed to digivolve in the first place? Did FlaWizarmon find a partner in the middle of their battle? "I wonder who it is..." Marco whispered, but he knew who it was. The flashing screen on his digivice was enough indication as well as the bond they now shared. It was a bond similar to the one he shares with Veemon and Wormmon, but special at the same time. Mistymon was part of the village, he wouldn't leave them because he was their new protector....

Marco sat up on the bed, he had a lot to think about. And plenty of time to do it.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When Iris woke up, she was in a room and Ren was no longer Kyubimon, but back to Renamon instead. She looked around. She already knew that this wasn't a dream at all. That she had came to a strange and new world. Met some new friends and helped save villagers from a tyrant. She sighed as she wrapped the jacket around herself. She paused, remembering that she didn't have this kind of jacket when she came here. Rather it was Marco's. Looking at it, she saw the hole when Devimon's attack had hit him. It would had been her but he shielded her.

Iris held the coat close to her. Once again, she had caused him to get hurt. Renamon looked at Iris and sighed.

"You know if you want to see Marco, he's in a room not too far from here. When you go over, can you tell Veemon to come over here." She said with a smirk on her vulpine face. The smirk was unsettling as if she was implying something. But at the moment, Iris wanted to go thank Marco, so getting Veemon to come to her room didn't seem too bad of a request.

"I'll be back..." Iris said as she opened and closed the door after her.

After walking around for a bit, she was directed to Marco's room. With a gulp, she knocked on his door as she held the jacket in her arms, over her chest.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image
Mood: relief relief
Attire:Torn School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco heard a knock coming from his door. He wondered who could be visiting him at this time. He was sure the villagers were busy with preparations for the party as well as healing the captured villagers. Veemon and Wormmon were still jumping up and down the bed. Apparently they were trying to test who could jump the highest. Veemon used the strength of his legs to jump really high and when his head hit the ceiling (nearly knocking him out) he was declared the "winner". Wormmon was actually glad he lost this time. Marco walked up to the door and opened it. The person waiting for him on the other side was none other than Iris and she was holding his torn jacket. He blinked in confusion really not expecting her visit. She looked like she was really tired before so he really thought that she would be sleeping. Maybe something was bothering her? He stepped aside and gave her room to enter.

Wormmon waved at Iris while Veemon gave her a small wave; he was still seeing stars after hitting his head like that on the ceiling. Iris walked up to Veemon and told him that Renamon wanted to see him. Veemon's eyes widen for a moment as he suddenly turned shy. Wormmon smiled and grabbed Veemon's wrist pulling him out of the room and toward's Iris's room. Before they left, Iris gave them some directions, but they could manage. They closed the door behind them leaving the two teens alone.

Marco turned to Iris and motioned for her to take a sit anywhere she wanted. He took sit on his bed and faced her waiting for her to speak. When nothing was said he decided to speak to get the conversation going. "Did you get some rest? I hope you're feeling better now."

==========

Veemon and Wormmon were walking to Iris's room. They found some of the villagers along the hall who helped in guiding them to Iris's room. When they finally reached her room, Veemon stood there not moving at all. He was still acting shy so it was up to the green worm digimon to act. Wormmon knocked on the door and waited for Renamon to answer them. Veemon stared at the ground wondering if he would see Kyubimon or Renamon...he wasn't sure which one he wanted to see.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games