Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm
Alter almost stepped back as a flash of light blinded him or a moment, his hand moving up to cover his eyes.

As the light died down, and his eyes readjusted, the holy tamer growled. He could smell the vile girl's perfume. She smelt like plumes, sweet plumes, never had such a lovely scent made him feel so nauseous.

The bats in the air flew back towards Alter, swarming around his head as Dracmon reformed behind his tamer, the little vampire laughing a little as he watched the two mammal digimon getting defensive.

"Stay back." Alter commanded the caretaker digimon, they weren't suited for this kind of situation. "I will protect you from these viruses." He spat the last word, his eyes glaring at Kaya.

"What!?" Alter's face went bright red as Kaya finally spoke to him, the Paladin was expecting something like that from her. "I... I didn't... I couldn't..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 pm
Kaya tipped her head slightly to the left, eyes wide and open as she stared at the flustered boy. Alters face had gone red as a blush spread along his cheeks.

Kaya huffed as she crossed her arms in front of her, eyes bright and hard like polished steel as she glared at the boy before her – The boy who had attacked her home, killed her guards, knocked her MetalSeadramon unconscious, stolen Six away from his family… and kissed her.

Alter's mind reached out and took hold of his digimon, commanding them without words to return to him. His watch had started to buzz, his time was over. Alter stepped forward over Six as GranDracmon stood to his right, Piedmon to his left.
Alter nodded to GranDracmon once, a single note resounded around the room from the Vampire King. It was a pure, dark, beautiful sound. It seemed to remove every other sound out for a moment, a moment of calm in this raging storm.
Alter grinned, he was untouchable now. "Ladies and Gentlemen. Demons and Traitors. I am afraid out time is up. I am sure, as the Light is willing, that one day I will remove the strains on your soul, or else set your spirit free to suffer for your crime. But for now..." Alter disappeared, his body just waving out of existence. He reappeared before Kaya, sitting with her on Thrax. Alter leaned forward, his hand capturing her before her could react, kissing Kaya on the lips for a moment, before letting go and waving back out of sight. "A kiss to remember me by."

”I have to admit I was not expecting to see you here.. or see you at all, really”
She reached down to place a hand on Lopmons head. The rabbit digimon was busy diverting his attention between Alter and a Koromon a few feet from Kaya´s leg who looked as if it was contemplating taking a bite out of it
“Just try it!” The little rookie yelled when the sharp-toothed baby digimon prepared to launch himself.
The future dragon digimon took the hint and rolled away while the bunny digimon growled like a tiny little pit-bull.

Kaya, meanwhile, gave Alter a short nod
“How is Six?”
The girls gaze turned into a glare
“You better be taking good care of him, he might be a egocentric jerk, but he´s still very young!”

Lopmon, who had never been fond of Six, focused on another question entirely. The aggressive little bunny puffed out his chest
"Why did you kiss Kaya! Are you some kind of hentai pervert!"

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm
Alter forced his thoughts away from... that, the dark tamer was just... messing with him.

"I wasn't waiting for you. I was watching the eggs... this is just a bonus." He smiled a little, "I get to wash out the Blood Soaked Princess."
Dracmon chuckled a little to himself as he watched the little rabbit trying to intimidate the Koromon, to him the sight was like a mouse trying to scare a flea, terribly funny.

"Six is just fine. He isn't so bad when you get to know him. How are all the digimon you have stolen?" He asked, glaring a little at Kaya, taking a step forward.

"Hentai Pervert?" Dracmon laughed. "They are the same, it is like saying are you some kind of stupid stupid?" The little devil had a strange sense of humour, rolling around in the air as he continued to laugh at Lopmon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 pm
Kaya stood firm, refusing to move even though she had to admit the boy intimidated her, last time they had met she had been caught by a stray digimon attack and almost chocked to death by a shadow tentacle..
Good times..

"They are fine. They serve the masters and make them very proud. Some of them are mine now"
The girl forced her voice to remain steady, but there was no mistaking the sudden pressure within her chest for anything but fright. She had been killed once by another tamer seeking revenge, she was not eager to experience the agony of dying - Of being burned alive.

She wo..

Kaya paused suddenly, eyes widening incredulously.
Her lips twitched, as she fought to contain a chuckle, though her eyes shone with mirth
"Wash out the Bloodsoaked Princess? Really? That´s has got to be the worst one I´ve heard yet and believe me, you are not the first Paladin to come after me"
The girl let out a soft giggle, daring to lean a little closer to Alter as he approached even though her heart was pounding so hard out of uncertain fright that she swore she could hear it
"Tell me, which one of the featherballs are you working for? Charcomille? Ashrael? Seraphimon?"
Kaya paused. The orb within her grasp seemed to pulsate with energy, as if it found the proceedings hilarious, but Kaya was convinced that was merely her imagination, nothing else
"Are you here for the glory or the power, I wonder.. Or just another dog following it´s masters orders?"

Lopmon growled at the Dracmon, ears twitching dangerously as he glared his little heart out
"Doesn't matter if he´s a hentai hentai or a pervert pervert he still kissed her! That´s sensual assault!!"

"Sexual" A monotone female voice interrupted, and Lopmon gave Renamon a grateful nod before he turned to the other tamers partner once more
"Sexual assault!"
"Not truly" Interrupted the monotone fox again, as she stood as still as a statue atop the baby digimon who was now angrily cursing the humanoid for all she was worth. The fox did not seem to pay the childs unkind words any attention, her gaze remained on the two guardians of the Toy and Tama, who were pacing back and forth along the blackened ground where Renamons attacked had hit earlier.

Lopmon let out a frustrated sound, much like an "Eeep!" and stomped his tiny foot on the ground

"Doesn't matter if it was or not, he kissed her, why!?"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm
Alter's face reddened farther, he hadn't prepared any sort of banter, and most of this was being made up as he went a long, but he liked his line. The Holy Tamer decided to ignore her comment and move on.
"I came here on my own. Seraphimon... isn't in charge anymore." Alter had almost let out about the angel's death, but a dark tamer didn't need to know about that. "So I am here as a wolf."

"Of course it does, stupid. Proper English is importan- buwhahahaha" Dracmon started laughing again, the two were a perfect duo. Lopmon as the bumbling idiot, and Renamon as the straightman. "Oh Seraphimon, you two are killing me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am
Kaya´s eyes widened as she went over what the other tamer had said, it seemed almost.. impossible.
Seraphimon had been in charges for almost a century, he had been one of her main nemesises (Is that even a word!?) since the day she had joined the darker forces of the digital world and left the angels behind.

She might not know him on a personal leve, though she had spoken to him twice, but she had hated him.
He had been the one who took Kraven from her, he had been the one who had given the orders to have her mind wiped clean of all traces of the digital realm and sent back to the real world, without her partners, digivice or crests.

She could still remember the feel of his gaze upon her as she was forced to kneel before him, hands bound behind her back and blood seeping from her broken lower lip while she felt Metamormons cold rage within her as he trashed and roared in effort to break the bars of his prison and save his friend.

She knew Seraphimon was, in some ways, a good soul. He had not enjoyed her pain or fear - He had only done what he felt was necessary to save the digital world.

That did not make her hate him less for what he had almost taken from her.

Kaya leaned down far enough to grab a hold of her rabbit partners long, brown ears and held them tightly in her free hand, while she held the crimson teleportation orb in her other, and held back the furious little rookie as he threw himself towards Dracmon with a squeaky roar. Kaya yanked her digimons ears softly, but hard enough to force the bunny back. Her partner looked up at her with an expression of utter betrayal, ears drooping and looked like the wettest, most kicked and beaten puppy in the digital world.

Kaya was, however, hardened by many years with cute, fuzzy partners and merely patted the top of the digimons head, making the bunny cry out in embarrassment
"Not in front of the good guys, Kaya!"

"So, Seraphimon is not in charge anymore, and you are off the leash"
Kaya would have to let the demon lords know of it when she got back to Spiral Castle, if they did not know already they had to be told - And she had to find out why the old angel had suddenly lost his spot as the boss of the featherballs and who was running the show not that he was gone. Kaya did not like the idea of fighting the unknown.

"If Seraphimon is gone, and the powers of the celestial are shifting, now may be an opportune time to attack their headquarters" Renamon suggested as she shifted her gaze to Alter for a brief moment before once again returning it to the two caretakers

"This boy, though a nuisance, must be of no importance if none of the angels have attempted to rein their dog back in after his master let him go"

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 am
Alter smiled a little at Kaya, what ever she wanted to think was fine with him. The Angels had a shift in power, but for now things had settled, and he certainly wasn't off any leash. In fact it had been almost tightened, before he had much more freedom, but that was another time.

"You talk as though I am letting you leave." He added, the Holy Tamer sending a small command to his partner, though it seemed that Dracmon was already working on it.

Dracmon grinned as it righted itself in the air, one of its hands moving to point directly at the little fuzzy bunny, Lopmon's more emotional state would be a much easier target. "Eye of Nightmares." the sight locked onto Lopmon as Kaya held it in place, the gaze changing the world around the little digimon, making friend into foe and foe into friend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Alters harshly spoken words caused an instant rush of adrenalin trough the shocked young womans veins, but she could do nothing to protect her digimon when the bat like digimon attacked her young partner even as she still held him. Kaya´s eyes flashed instantly to black which consumed both the amber and white within, until they were as dark as night. The tamers lips pulled back in a grimace of rage, teeth showing briefly in a snarl as her voice shrieked across the Toy and Tama like the vail of a scorned demon.
"YOU b*****d!"

Lopmon spun around, soundlessly, and lifted his huge ears to deliver a well placed punch in the stomach of the human he now thought was Alter. The rookie felt slightly nauseous, and dizzy, but ignored it for now.
He knew he had been attacked, and knew he had to fight back to protect himself and Kaya.
Alter was screaming something, but Lopmon paid it no mind, the boy was going to regret attacking them!
"Lop Punch!"
The digimon grinned in satisfaction when his attack hit and the boy let out a half choked cry, which sounded strangely feminine.
The scent of plumes wafted into his nose.
And for a moment, a mere second, he felt utter panic.

His entire body was prickling, like ants were crawling around underneath his skin, it felt horrible.
Out of the corner of his eyes, the rookie saw a sudden luminous glow, he turned towards it, scowling:

And was instantly cast into a blank state of darkness as a yellow from whirled towards him in silence and cracked a glowing blue fist with three long claws into the side of his furry head.

Lopmon slumped to the ground. Unconscious.

Kaya followed immediately. Her knees hit the soft, green grass which stained her light blue jeans as she picked up her fallen digimon with her free arm, clutching the rabbit to her chest while she herself gasped for breath.
A red stain began to spread on the front of her sweater from the rookies head wound, seeping down her stomach in thin rivers, like tears. Kaya could feel the warmth of her partners blood as it seeped trough the thick material and onto her naked skin.

Renamon pulled her paw back. The white fur on her hands was crimson, dyed that way by the blood.

Cold, blue eyes turned to Dracmon. The digimons cold gaze held nothing but an unvoiced contempt as she narrowed her eyes at the smaller creature.

Behind her, the Yokomon was now nothing but a stain on the grass. The child's intestines had been spread out all over the small area from the force of the humanoid digimons stomp. The pulp like digimon, who had been held under her foot, had exploded like a bag of chips.
Renamons said nothing, spoke no words, but the unspoken declaration still hung in the air, like the metallic stench of blood from the dead Yokomons remains
Your fault

The other children were running away now, screaming, crying, and both Swanmon and Elecmon were storming towards them

Kaya shifted her attention from the limp form in her arms to her other partner. Her eyes, once again a warm molten amber, but dulled by pain.

She threw herself back onto her feet. Lopmon lay in her arms like a child, face buried against her chest as she held him as carefully as she could manage. She hunched over slightly, still winded from the punch to her stomach. Something warm and entirely distasteful filled her mouth and seeped past her lips.
Blood ran down her chin.
The girl swallowed immediately, winching at the taste and the pull to her stomach which felt like one big area of hurt.
Kaya felt a cold rage blossom within her chest, both at herself and Alter. She had gotten careless - Had forgotten who she was dealing with, and Lopmon had paid for it. All because of that Devimon-damned kiss.
Had he done it, because he knew it would do this to her? Knew it would make her confused; Make her lower her guard.

She would never have let someone else get the first attack in. Had it been one of the other Paladins, she would have attacked first, asked questions later, and here she was.

She was a fool. An utter fool!

A raw cough ripped through her body. She spat blood onto the grass
"S-Should h-have.. known" She wheezed "..Never... trust.."

Renamon fell into a fighting stance, as gracefully as a feline. The warrior made it seem almost effortless "Orders, your highness?"
Kaya staggered backwards, away from the other tamer and the demonic digimon at his side. Her black and pink digivice which hung from a chain attached to her belt gave off a faint glow.

"Dont... let him.. win"

Renamon nodded sharply and shifted her weight backwards. The muscles in her legs tensed in preparation "Understood"

Without another word, the fox digimon exploded into motion in a whirl of leaves, kicking up clumps of grass as she launched herself towards her opponent. The swirl of leaves and straws was like a small whirlwind, obscuring Alter and Dracmons sight as the multicolored bits of foliage and plants hid the humanoid body.

The fox vanished immediately, silently teleporting from her current position, then reappeared in the air above Dracmon. The female digimons leg was in the midst of a truly vicious swing aimed at the smaller digimons head, while her entire body lit up with a blinding blue light
"Wisteria kick!"

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 pm
Alter watched in silence as the scene unfolded before his eyes, Renamon crushing the poor Yokomon, an innocent victim, before turning on her own teammate so quickly and without remorse. He was right, evil was something to be crushed and destroyed, words won't do here.

"Stay back." Alter shouted, his voice lined with command, "Just get the children away. I will take care of this." He didn't need elecmon and swanmon getting in his way, and if they could remove anymore victims, that would only make his life easier.

Dracmon laughed, loud and hard. He was wrong, the Renamon had it's own comedy to bring beyond being a straightman. He was a tad upset for the first joke to end so quickly, with Lopmon already bleeding against its tamer, but the show must go on. The little vampire moved forward between Alter and the fox, it's fangs appearing from it's mouth, ready for the first bite.

Alter smiled sadly as he looked into Kaya's eyes, he had read about her in the histories, shame what happened to her. Her mind lost in darkness. He would remove it soon enough.

Did humans revert to digieggs in the Digital World?

Dracmon was knocked back by the fox's kick, expecting her to attack him head on, but not to teleport. The little vampire spun in the air, trying to right himself. "Ouch. That hurt." The only thing that had saved him was the light, warning him to let go of his flight and get tossed away with less resistance. "My turn." The vampire charged forward towards Renamon, its claws draw and ready to slice into digital flesh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 am
Swanmon and Elecmon, though shocked and in deep despair over losing one of their charges, knew they could do nothing when faced with such a formidable opponent, and thus began leading the children away from the battle between the two rookie digimons.

Renamon launched herself into the air fluidly, putting some distance between herself and the smaller digimons sharp claws. It was not an advantage she could keep for long. While her skills and tactics where honed to near perfection trough several millenias, this form was earthbound, and her opponent was not.
She would have to change that, soon.

Dracmons claws shone in the fain sunlight, like knives aimed for her midriff, and she found the sight pitiable. To think the child dared attack without even digivolving. To think the hatchling before her held such arrogance within him, that he would attack a Renamon, warriors born and bred into a life of grace and combat, with his own two hands. The humanoids let out a small chuckle, which was neither warm nor kind.
“O, what men dare do”

The golden furred digimons spread out her arms midair, gathering energy which appeared around her still falling body like dozens of sharp, needle point spears the same color as her cold, ice blue eyes. The air around her crackled with energy as she launched her attack and hurtled her attack towards the smaller demon below her.
“Diamond Storm”

Kaya watched her digimon worriedly. She had utmost trust in her oldest partner. She knew she could take care of herself, but still, Kaya feared her other partner would come to harm.
She had always hated one on one battles.
The girl looked over at Alter, and saw that the boy was staring back at her. There was a sad smile on the boys pale lips, one which she did not understand.

She had no idea what the other tamer thought, or what drove him to fight – She disliked it.
She hoped he was at least honorable enough not to come at her himself. She was not sure she could defend herself against Alter.

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 am
Dracmon chuckled absently, the little vampire watching the fox fall down towards him, she would have to come closer to him sooner or later. But why wait?

The little vampire burst into a swamp of bats, well a few bats, but swarm sounded much better. The bats dispersing in all directions, avoiding most of the attack, a couple destroyed, the bats flew around to reform above Renamon, Dracmon laughing as it charged forward, it's claws extended as he aimed to tackled into the Fox digimon, his claws going to dig into her back, and secure himself in place. Once there it was his plan to attack properly, his mouth opening wide and his fangs coming down to puncture the fox's data, starting to drain her of strength, and regain his own strength.

Alter kept his eyes on Kaya, she probably wouldn't run just yet, she seemed to at least have some feelings for her digimon. But he had seen far to many dark tamers turn tail the moment their partner's had lost, and he wasn't going to let that happen here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 pm
Renamon watched the smaller digimon evade her attack and allowed a slight nod at her opponents move, she was not impressed, not by far, but she would not deny that the demon had already proven himself to be... not entirely brainless.

Renamon did, strangely enough, nothing to avoid the other digimons attack as their bodies met and then melted into each other in a dance as ancient as the digital world itself. Sharp, hooked claws dug into the fox digimons back, digging into the soft, silk like fur and piercing the delicate pale skin hidden underneath.

Blood welled to the surface in small pearls of crimson, offering themselves up to the leech on the humanoids lean body. Renamon said nothing - Only a slight grunt of discomfort escaped her as she cast a look over her shoulder.

A sudden heat, like that of embers lying burned out and blackened by sooth in a fireplace, emitted from the womons body as her eyes, once iceblue and harsh as steel, turned a sickening cadmium green which glowed. White number and strange signs unknown to humans and digimons alike flashed behind them, faster than the eye could see. The fox digimons hands, once delicate, began to lengthen and grew coarse while her beautiful black nails grew into gruesome claws - It all happened within a heartbeat - between one breath and the next.

The womon spoke to the vampire, before he had a chance to dig his leeching fangs into her shoulder

"As he was valiant, I honour him; but, as he was ambitious, I slew him"

And with her final words thus spoken, and her enemy attached to her bleeding back, the small Renamons body burst into a fiery hellish inferno which engulfed the entire area with a deafening roar.

Several toys and abandoned cribs under the two digimons held inside the sphere of flames burst into fire as well from the sheer heat and the green grass bowed before the might of the heat, and turned yellow and black . Kaya, who was, thankfully, far enough away to be safe from the force of the fire stared up at the blinding flow of red, orange and yellow colors which soon turned to a blue and white hue due to the intense warmth.

It took 45 seconds, maybe more, before the inferno abated and a figure much bigger than the former Renamon dropped to the ground, landing on his knees before rising once more, body glowing and shifting as he turned the very ground on which he stood into nothing but ashes.
The Meramon grimaced briefly, a faint shifting of his borrowed features, before the cold, steel like gaze of
the former fox digimon washed out the pained, annoyed expression and left the expressive face a stiff mask. Liquid, like molten lava, dripped from Meramon muscular back, where Dracmon had dug his claws into flesh rather than living flames.

Kaya stared at her partner, impressed by her... erh... his attack. She searched the area frantically for Dracmon, but she could not see if the smaller rookie was still attached to Meramons back (as unlikely as that was, seeing as the smaller digimon would be.. very crispy by now) or if he had somehow escaped the attack. She could not deny that a small part of her wished the tiny vampire had only sustained enough burns to be knocked out and not seriously hurt, but... another part of her, that which pressed Lopmon protectively to her chest, wanted the little angel-slave to suffer.

((Private RP, Thank you for understanding))  

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:56 pm
Dracmon had remained where it was, it's draining attacking continuing to try and regenerate what he lost to the flames, fighting a losing battle. It was only Rena's earlier attack that saved him. The bats on the ground, damaged and weakened had managed to rejoin together into a single one, fluttering away over to Alter.

Dracmon's body burnt away in the flames, falling down to the ground as Meramon landed. The bat landed on Alter's shoulder reverting to Kuramon, the little digimon had lost too much Data to revert back into it's rookie form. He would be stuck like that for a while now.

Alter watched helplessly as Dracmon fell, unable to look any more his eyes shifted over to Kaya, watching the part of her that enjoyed his partner's suffering. He grit his teeth, she was a monster. Hidden in a little girl's body.

Alter's eyes widened as he noticed the red orb, something from his memory kicking in. That orb... it was how she had arrived here. The Angelic tamer had to act fast.

The heat from Meramon's body burnt his skin as Alter raced towards Kaya, with luck was on his side as his clothes didn't catch aflame, he reached Kaya, his hand going for the Red Orb, meaning to grab it from her grasp.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:47 am
User Image
-Edward Kirkland, The Flaming Desire Tamer-
--Chapter 3, Nuclear Fusion.--

Edward and Pondera had reached the outskirts of the town. Although, something seemed off, maybe it was too cloudy? The boys didn't know exactly, but both queried it.

"Hey, is that a smoke bank?!"

Pondera twitched, tilting his head towards Edward. Their casual stride snapped into a sprint. Hearts racing, the boys pegged it down to the town, to be met with a wall of heat.

"What the...?"

"Look at that thing!"

Edward pointed Pondera in the direction of a huge robotic creature, seemingly firing high-power rockets at something. The 'something' darted from rooftop to rooftop, letting rockets hit houses and stalls. Chaos was the only word to describe it. Pondera took hold of Edward and with a huge draft his wings sprung from his back. They took off and flew in the direction of the robot. Without hesitation the robot aimed a small machinegun at the boys, opening fire upon them.

Pondera's high speed and coordination helped them survive long enough to land on the robot's shoulder. The creature that bounded from rooftops leapt toward the robot. A siren wailed, deafening Pondera and Edward.

"WARNING! NUCLEAR IMPACT! WARNING"

Before anyone spoke, the robot held out it's arms, creating.... A sun?! It took hold of this ball of pure energy and hurled it at the creature. A scream of pain and nothing. The sun dissipated into nothingness and nothing but twisting lines of data remained of the creature.

The huge green robot swept his huge hand over the boys grabbing them in a titanium grip.

"STATE NAME AND BUSSINESS!"

Edward and Pondera explained their situation, adressing highly recent events. The robot, in a booming static voice, adressed it's own matters.

It was dusk, and digimon of Toy and Tama Town where rebuilding and aiding the wounded as the robot and the boys socialised. Despite the sheer size and destructive capability of the robot, no one feared it and could easily chat through the night.

"So, what do you think to maybe joining us? We don't have much to go for but we could help you take down these 'evils' you state. Whadda ya say?"

The robot nodded, and from it's fingertip came a small wire that attatched itself to Edward's digivice. From that, a second box appeared under Pondera's. MegaGargomon was the name of this robot. The loud screaming voice cooled, and out spoke a calm, mechanical voice.

"My codename is Kyuuzou, please, call me that."

The boys nodded in agreement. Kyuuzou warped inside the digivice and Edward thus placed it in his pocket.

"Let's help with the town, Pondera."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 am
User Image
-Edward Kirkland, The Flaming Desire Tamer-
--Chapter 4, Stargazing.--

The small group lay under the stars of the digital world after a hard days work. Edward was even gifted a book by a stranger! These recent days in this unknown world where a brilliant escape for Edward.

The Digivice began to vibrate and emit a small beeping sound. On the screen there was an envelope. Edward pressed the central button on the Digivice to open and read it.

"11:00pm Tama-Time, back of coffee shop. Don't be late."

Edward and Pondera assumed it was just a joke and misplaced it, until curiosity killed their cats.

As the clock in the middle of down struck 11, a shady figure wrapped in a thick, regal and magnificent robe swung in front of the boys. To their surprise, the cloak was empty, and held nothing but a mirror.

"What?! Why are you here?"

Pondera was more confused than Edward about this encounter. It seemed like this figure was of some importance and that they should be treated with respect.

"I, child, can wander any such streets and towns as I desire. I am not one to be instructed by mere mortal Digimon and humans alike."

The figure proceeded to introduce itself as the Ancient scholar himself, AncientWisemon. Edward was fascinated by the meeting of such a high figure as was Pondera.

After some un-notible chatter, it was decided that AnceintWisemon join the team. As discussed, the reasons where the location of an oddly high power source somewhere in the digital world. The boys where exited with the ideas of finding powerful treasure, and Kyuuzou was equally overjoyed from within the Digivice.

"According to the legends, this power source is a mixture of experimental human technology into new energy solutions, as well as corrupt file data and deleted system files from said research."

AncientWisemon paused for a second.

"Some would call it a Nuclear Fusion reactor... And an unstabe one at that. I see your Megagargomon friend controls some of this power. It may be created from this power source."

"You should know right? Being the all knowing Ancient scholar and all!"

"Ah yes young child, but if I told you everything, past, present and future, there would be no free will."

Edward nodded as he understood. He never liked spoilers.

It was still late and Edward headed back to the clear skied hill outside of town. AncientWisemon and Kyuuzou where conversing within the Digivice while Edward and Pondera sat looking at the stars.

Edward remembered the book he was given. It seemed to be a journal of a young lad named Jai and his partner LucemonCM. It was almost morning when Edward had finished the book. He woke up Pondera and was instructed by AncientWisemon on the next move from within the Digivice.

To the File Mountains is was!

[Exit to File Mountains]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games