Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
fu's Quests (ALSO check SBP for commishie details)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:23 pm
Welcome to my Quest!

~. razz lEaSe FoLlOw AlL rUlEs!!:.~
1. It's very impolite to steal my ideas! So, don't! (unless it's for a different shop)
2. I won't bite xd ! Go ahead and hang out or have a friendly converstation. :3
3. Profanity of any kind will NOT be tolerated!!!
4. Spread the word! You don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated if you told others about my quests or post a link somewhere. 3nodding
5. I promise to pay back whoever donates! It will be in gold, artwork, or some other token of my appreciation. heart

~.:CuRrEnT qUeSt!!:.~

~.:StUfFbOoKpRoDuCtIoNs:.~
StuffBookProductions is my art shop! I take commissions on SoA or any other breedables art. I can help make a concept picture for a character you yourself may be questing! I have yet to post any of my art here in this thread, but please feel free to visit the SBP to help me raise my quest funds.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:24 pm
~.:CuRrEnT fUnDs:.~
Oculus Magica 81,945
BTK 63,351
Cloud 58,702
Demonic Anklets 40,550

Superior Form 35,928
Gift of the Goddess 27,200
Grunny 23,965
Thank You Letter For March 2007 20,438
Summoning Tome 19,221
Celestial Wrap 18,298
Masterpieces 17,099
Frostbite Blade 16,928
Thank You Letter For July 2007 13,731
Autumn Glory 8,676

Pure Gold 41,500

Total 546,234
Total w/out top four items 301,686

~. biggrin oNaToRs:.~
Petty Theft ~ 1k and a lovely concept art piece!
fl00f3h ~ Concept art!!

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:25 pm
~. razz eKe'PaTiKaNa:.~

Name of God/Goddess: Peke'patikana
God/Goddess of: the Found
Funds: 38k (total around 100k in items))/1000k as of Dec. 13
Concept/History:
User Image

The Goddess of the Lost, Mwokoti, is her adopted older "sister". Mwokoti deals with the physically lost. She had prayed to Mkodi for another goddess to help her deal with all the emo lions out there, as her own domain can't help them. As an answer to Mwokoti's pleadings, Mkodi formed a new Goddess of the Found, Peke'patikana. Peke deals with the mentally lost and troubled (such as murderers, adulterers, or simply confused souls).

~Influence/Mind "Reading": When Peke senses an individual who is mentally lost, she will subtly poke ideas into their minds to help them find a different "route." She cannot actually control their minds or actions, but will provide hints and suggestions that might help them. Whether she speaks to them in person or is simply "a voice in their head" (not like an actual voice in the mind; she uses her powers to "be" the voice already in every creature's head, if that makes sense) is her own choice. Usually the more dramatic the situation (like murdering a family member or leader), the more likely she is to actually appear to them.

~Prayer: She has a knack for finding lost souls by herself (explained below), but would prefer to simply answer prayers. If a soul is lost enough to know their wrongdoings, and pray to her for help, she will help them to the best of her abilites. She loves sending signs to answer prayers rather than use her "influence." She wants the soul to figure out their problem and the solution by themself.

~Search: Whenever a lost mind leaves a thought relating to their delimma, Peke will herself think that same thought. Though these mix in with her own personal thoughts, she is able to keep them separated. These thoughts may be very vauge or very precise, but keeps a mental archive. This way she knows the problem and will know how to deal with it. But the only way she can actually contact the soul is to know its name. Sometimes the lost soul may not even know its own name, so she is helpless. But these cases are rare, though she is weakened whenever she is unable to assist.

~The "Found" part of the title: Once the soul has been located and assisted, she keeps them on the thought process to live a "better" life. At this stage, she is less influencial. She simply monitors the once lost soul (via the mind, so not actually doing anything. Just watching and listening) until she believes they have "found the way." This is to make sure none of the old habits pop up again. She eventually leaves them to carry on with their lives and carries on with her jobs as a Goddess.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Pending cancel
~.:NjEvE:.~

Name of God/Goddess: Njeve
God/Goddess of: Winter
Funds: 0k/900k
Concept/History:[[piccy coming eventually]]

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 pm
Pending Cancel

~.:KeLb:.~

Name of God/Goddess: Kelb
God/Goddess of: Canines (i.e.: wolves, dogs, coyotes, ect.))
Funds: 0k/800k
Concept/History:[[piccy coming eventually]]
Although a lion, Kelb slightly resembles a dog. Well, not really... The skin of a grey wolf is draped across his back, and its head provides a fearsome crown. His mane is also a silvery-brown color, and he has a fluffy, dog-like tail. He is depicted with an angry snarl, although he can sometimes be as playful as a puppy. His overall color is that of coyote, and he has a wide scar across his visible flank. His wings are covered in fur rather than feathers, but are fairly small and fluffy, seeming to grow out of the wolf-pelt on his back. His eyes are an unhealthy-looking yellow with red pupils, and his dog-like claws cannot be retracted. The claws are silvery-black. Each of his ears are pierced by large, white, canine teeth. He has a thin red necklace bearing a dreamcatcher.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:31 pm
~.:KiNaMiSa:.~

User Image

Name: Kinamisa, meaning "silent"
Pride/lineart: Rouge, but I'm hoping to eventually make her a slave for some pride
Funds: 0k/400k
Concept/History: Look above. ;3 Kinamisa is almost totally black. The only other color is cyan. She has cyan eyes and fur-tufts ("mane" and tail). Her toes are also cyan. She has cyan, traditional African-like patterns going up her tail and halfway up her torso. Inside her ears the Latin word "silentium," meaning silence, is barely noticable, but still there. It was a curse laid upon her at birth making her totally deaf.

((I'm printing this in cyan because I've decided that's what her font color will be whenever I'm typing her RPs))  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:33 pm
~.:GiZmO:.~

User Image

Name:
Gizmo
Pack/Lineart: Wild Dog
Funds: 0k/500k
Concept/History: Gizmo a wild dog based off my papallion, Gizmo xd . He is white all over, save for his brown (with a little black) face (see pic above for pattern) and part of his neck. The brown neck pattern starts at the right side of his neck, right below his ear, and curves around to the back of his head (not all the way; it ends at his spine). He also has a small brown spot at the top of the left side of his rump.

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games