Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Believe it Has HAppend???
  yes
  no
View Results

cellphonetragedy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:14 pm
i dont know for sure but i believe the apocalypse has already happened...
please post[make conversation]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:45 pm
cellphonetragedy
i dont know for sure but i believe the apocalypse has already happened...
please post[make conversation]

what is your reasoning behind thinking that it has happened?  

trinity343

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:50 am
I believe that the signs of it's approach happen slowly - after all Jesus said to his diciples that they would see signs of the end - it's been coming toward us for a long itme, but I don't think it's happened yet. Not everything that was prophecied has happened yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:06 am
thestarthatshines
I believe that the signs of it's approach happen slowly - after all Jesus said to his diciples that they would see signs of the end - it's been coming toward us for a long itme, but I don't think it's happened yet. Not everything that was prophecied has happened yet.
I like what your Saying!  

cellphonetragedy

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:49 pm
Question for you my brother?
How old are you?

If you really want to make a good post, put reasonsing and explanations behind it. Example...

" Do you think the end is approaching? I mean, all the signs, the 4 horsemen, seem to be riding among us, War, Famine, Plague, and (insert the final here! LOL!)"

Make us want to talk or debate about that subject...

And to answer your question, I will answer it with a quote.

"No man, women, child, angel, or demon shall know the date or time the end shall come, only the Lord God will know"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:09 pm
I beleive it's close... but it's not the appocolypse, it's when the book of revelation comes to be. First the rapture will happen, then the anti-christ will rise from Europe, then form a pack with Israel, granting it peace and protection for 7 years. And that's when the Tribulation period will happen. When the "Stars will fall" and the great Earthquake will happen, and then the locusts, the 2million horseman that will kill 1/3 of the population. So... after all this, then Christ comes to the Earth to set up his 1,000 year rain! Praise God!  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

cellphonetragedy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:13 pm
I like this discussion...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:58 am
cellphonetragedy

it's great that you like this discussion..but you need to put in your own input your own thoughts as well...other wise you starting this 'discussion' was pointless. we have asked you questions directly and you haven't answered them...

where is your point of view coming from...and as dirtdevil asked...how old are you anyway?  

trinity343

Duroonsia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:16 am
I have a question. What happens after the 1,000 year reign?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:39 am
trinity343
cellphonetragedy

it's great that you like this discussion..but you need to put in your own input your own thoughts as well...other wise you starting this 'discussion' was pointless. we have asked you questions directly and you haven't answered them...

where is your point of view coming from...and as dirtdevil asked...how old are you anyway?
author's input is always good, helps us along,
personally, i dont think its happened YET, but i listen to the news, and i think "ok, Jesus, any time now is pretty good by most of us"  

jms_13_13

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:47 pm
Duroonsia

I think, think that we go and fight Satan off once and for all. I'm not sure though. But it's what I've heard. I just reread Revelations recently but I can't remember entirely. >_<;; I'll have to check and get back with you.

and is it certain that the Anti-Christ will arise out of Europe?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:49 pm
nope, hasen't happened yet...nope nope nope  

missymisa

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:34 pm
thestarthatshines
Duroonsia

I think, think that we go and fight Satan off once and for all. I'm not sure though. But it's what I've heard. I just reread Revelations recently but I can't remember entirely. >_<;; I'll have to check and get back with you.

aha, found it.
Rev. 20:7-10
"And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and the will me tormented day and night forever and ever."

So according to Revelations time line, this occurs after the rapture (aka: marriage of Jesus to the Church) but before the judgment and the release of the dead. And apparently earth is still around at this point, with people on it. Does that answer you question?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:07 pm
I believe it will happen soon.  

5p33d3r

Kae tea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:42 pm
the apocalypse is the end. caput. fin. If it had already happened, we would not be here.

I do believe that it is coming, however, Jesus always said to not fear tomorrow.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff