[PRP] This is my home =3 ( Kigao & Chau ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image

Kigao rolled his shoulders a little and sat down to rest a little after the long journey back to the dawnwalkers lands. He looked back to make sure Chau was with him. Well this was his home sure it was a big desert but most of the clan members lived next to the big oasis and you could spot it to the right of the both lions.

Kigao flicked his tail he was both tired and happy at the same time but he was curious if Chau would like his home? He had found Chau wandering all alone ok it was actually she who find him tripping over him and since she had no home Kigao brought her here...

" Well this is my home Chau~~ what ya think? "

He smiled brightly as he looked back on the white and pink lioness.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Ever since her paws had touched sand the white and pink lioness had danced about on it as if it were burning. She lacked the thicker callouses on her paws in order to stand the heat easily rather than suffer as such. However she was gaining them with every step that she took, unwillingly but gaining them all the same.

Never once did she complain or say a word however, she knew that to complain when she'd asked to come would be the rudest thing to possibly be done. She followed Kigao without a word, silently becoming his shadow and responding when he talked to her.

So naturally when he sat down upon the sands she sat down beside him, eyes trained on his muzzle to see what he was going to say to her. The white tuft of fur on her tail twitched aimlessly as she sat beside him, ignoring his words for a moment, her jade colored eyes peered out across the desert slowly. They were pretty, truely. The way that the sunlight glinted off of the sand and made it sparkle was amazing. And the random trees peeking across the horizon made her wonder why they survived.

"It's beautiful Kigao, no wonder you live here." Chau's smile trained up on the larger tattooed male for a moment before looking back out again.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Kigao was to stupid and use to the hot sand to notice that Chau was in pain for a while while she walked on it lucky for her the sand had cooled down as it became darker...He looked back at Chau again to see her reaction and she seemed happy to fainally be here.

" Well do you want to rest? you must be super tired right? "

He walked over to her side and side down and pawed at her tail in a playful but in a friendly way...he was just glad they had gotten here saftley.

" If you want to drink something there is water over there in the oasis.. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:18 pm
"I'm not tired." Chau said gently, her eyes locked on his muzzle and her tail flicked out behind her slowly in order to dust some of the sand away.

It was an attempt to see if there was any ground of the solid sort beneath the soft and giving sand that loved to move and adjust beneath her pink paws. Unforgiving in a way with the way that it would burn when stepped upon. Why that was she hadn't the foggiest of clues.

"What's an 'oasis'?" the white and pink female asked shyly, unsure of if it were bad that she didn't know this.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:37 am
Ah ok not tired huh? ah ok if she said so. But Kigao still tought that Chau seemed to have troubles with the warm sand so Kigao got over there and gently poked down her paws under the sand a little since he knew the sand underneath was much cooler..

" There you go! the sand is much cooler underneath since the sun heats the sand up, the surface of the sand is always hot during the sunny hours.. "

It wasn't easy for her to know since she hadn't been here..

" An oasis is a place there it is a big water hole with a lot of trees and bushes around it it almost looks tropical "

He said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:30 pm
Her pale eyes glanced down at the sand beneath her pink paws, laying her belly down on it and sighing contently. Even if she hadn't known it before it was nice to have a friend that actually knew the desert as if he were born there.

Maybe Kigao had been born there, his fur was light enough and he seemed to have fur that was thinner than her own translucent white fur.

Her eyes watched him as he spoke, sharply taking up every motion his jaws made so that she could read them as easily as if she'd heard him speak with her ears.

"It sounds nice." Chau said softly, peering at him warmly, her tail swishing the sand around her.

"Is there one near us?"

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:42 am
Kigao continued forward and it didn't take long befor they reached the oasis so it wasn't very far at all. At the oasis there was much bigger trees, bushes, grass even flowers where growing near it so it was almost like it was growing a small jungle in the middle of the desert.

" Well here it is~~ it wasn't far right? so i hope you like it "

So this was it he had succeded well he tought but now it was time for a drink...he hurried down the water hole to have a drink.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:17 pm
Her long tail trailed out behind her and suddenly she darted over the sands after him. Kigao had very suddenly gone at a run up the sand and here she was behind him. If he spoke she was in trouble, she wouldn't be able to read his muzzle.

Of course Chau was sure that he'd guessed by now that she couldn't physically hear him, but if he hadn't then he was in for a suprise.

Bounding down beside him and twisting her head to catch the last part of his sentence, Chau heaved and glanced out across the oasis, finally getting to look at it.

"Oh it's beautiful..." Chau said in awe, watching as he bound down to the water for a drink or maybe a swim. She wasn't sure, but she followed to make sure she could see what he said.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Kigao just heard her say how beautiful it was then he decided to jump into the water and cool of his hot body, this mane was just killing him right now why did males have this thick coat and thick mane anyway? females didn't...oh well atleast he was much cooler now.

Kigao sunk down so onlyhis nose, eyes and the top of his head was showing as he peked up at Chau. He looked kind of silly as well since he was all wet he almost looked kind of flat. Then he turned around to swim a little..

" You wanna join as well? the water feels realle nice "

Kigao said with his mouth away from her..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Swimming wasn't really Chau's thing, despite the meaning of her name having something to do with a water being. Her fur rippled a little, the pale strands of it seeming to illuminate her skin beneath.

The only problem with that, was that when she laid down on the edge of the lake... Chau didn't hear what he said.

So she just sat there, soaking in the sun happily. It was a good time for her, rare was it that she could soak in the sunlight. Naturally she laughed when Kigao appeared so goofy, but she couldn't see what he said.

This was going to cause problems.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:49 pm
Kigao swimmed around for a while and repeated what he said but Chau didn't seem to say anything back how come? Kigao seemed a little confused and decided to get up from the water. All wet and the water dripped of him as he sat down next to the white and pink female.

" Chau? did you hear what i said? "

He said with a gentle tone and the water continue to drip off him. He couldn't help but feel very calm around this female tought his emotions was going somwhere else then just feeling something friendly for this woman but he didn't know how to show it to Chau since she seemed so scared of males maybe she was still scared of him as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:08 pm
As he got up from the water, Chau peered at his muzzle, watching his words carefully and just as soon as he said them she let a blush creep up under her transluscent white fur and color her tan skin below.

He'd figured out what she was then?

"N... No I don't hear anything." Chau responded slowly. "You were facing away so I couldn't read your mouth to see what you were saying.. Did... did you say something to me really?"

Her paws gripped the ground tightly, shy suddenly that it had been pointed out. She couldn't believe it.

Of course she knew that she was going to have to tell him sometime soon if he didn't figure it out on his own though she'd hoped for his brain to tell him. That didn't seem to happen. Now amid the blush and embarrassment she felt another thing... something deep down.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:13 pm
Kigao blinked she didn't hear him? wait she didn't hear him when he was down in the water or heard him at all? Kigao seemed confused that just sounded wierd he probably had to ask her what was really going on here. He flicked his tail and looked at the lioness...

" As you don't hear anything ever? umm i haven't noticed at all... "

Not that he had anything against that or anything he was just a little surprised that was all then Kigao bent forward he took Chau's head into his front paws and then he pulled her closer to himself so he could sheck if her ears looked any diffrent...he probably looked even sillier now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Her pale green eyes were locked on his very pretty pale green eyes, watching him with shy eyes as he gripped her head and peered at her ears like some sort of goofy for legged monkey.

There was nothing that was wrong with them other than that her brain had made it so she couldn't hear.

"N-no, I was born unable to hear.... M-my mother didn't even know it really.... Not until I couldn't answer her." Chau responded gently, she didn't know how loud her voice was but she hoped that she wasn't loud suddenly.

The closeness made her blush, made her feel a warm feeling in he stomach that she didn't understand at all.

laefe

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:37 am
Kigao looked a little worried since not being able to hear seemed to be a big problem Chau was probably use to it but Kigao was more worried of that she might get in trouble for it since if you couldn't hear then how could you hear if an enemy was approaching? He bite his lower lip and looked at the pale female..

Well she seemd to handle it well so maybe it wasn't such a big deal then and she had survived so far and was a healthy adult..

" I am sorry to hear that...i guess no one is perfect tough i think you are as long as you can understand what i am saying then i am happy "

He said with a smile but he blushed lightly at the same time now things started to feel a little wierd. He felt warmer all of a sudden and his troat seemed dry..

" Well as long as you are happy even if you don't hear it doesn't matter to me i am still your f...friend "

Why did the word friend sound so wrong all of a sudden did friends get this close?

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff