Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Name?
  First one!
  Second one!
View Results

The_Thread _Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:54 am
I started this quest a while ago, but now that I have a steady job in Gaia's B/C pet community, I decided to take it back up and accomplish my dream of owning a SoA

Current Funding:

267.5k/350k (omg yay price change! heart )

The Lioness's base stats:
User Image

Stage: Adult
Main color: Dark Purple
Accents: Black lotus flower design on her hip/flank. Black swirly tribal tattoos on her collar, tail, hips, and some other random spots with a little something framing the eye.
Eyes: Plum/maroon bi-color.
Coat details: Purple fades to smoky black at the paws and tail
"Hair" depending on the lineart**: Body color with a couple highlights of lavender.

** Erm..I'm not too sure which female lineart is which, could anyone help me out? I see some lines I REALLY like but I have no idea which it is. I think the slinky lineart with the lioness looking back over her shoulder would be perfect for this character's personality.

Color Swatches and Examples:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:56 am
Personality:

Possible names:
Asha'Chanda(indian)-"desire, wish" and "fierce, hot, passionate" smooshed together.
Mohana'shakti(indian)-" bewitching, infatuating, charming" smooshed with "power"

General:She's going to be a very strong and proud lioness ( "Oh I KNOW I'm hot stuff!" *strut*), possibly with a bit of a superiority complex. She'll be a very slinky, cool, and dark entity, possibly a bit of a seductress. She'd love to make males double-take or trip over their own paws in her presence, or see them squirm and stutter if she decides to get close and tease. She wouldn't be seen as a motherly or overly kind figure. She should be an authoritative and strong character, a pillar of stable stone watching over those below and inspiring courage in others. Despite her outward beauty, this lioness won't be afraid to get her paws dirty and work hard in order to take care of business. (I could see her in a scouting/hunting/overseeing position..close to leadership..but not..? She wouldn't start that way of course. She'd want to earn her status and authority.

Mates: She'll be pretty darn picky about who she's seriously going to get involved with, but she won't hesitate to flirt a little just because of her want to be so selective. A strong male that can earn her respect and respect her in return would be an ideal match.

Cubs: She cannot stand being around other lion's cubs. They make her almost comically nervous and twitchy. However, she has it in her head that if she had her own they would be easier for her to tolerate and inherit her calmness. If she pops out some spazzes...heaven help her. That would be hilarious. xD

The_Thread _Reaper

The_Thread _Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 am
Reserved-Future RP buddies/prides/etc?

I might wanna throw this lovely into the pirate clan once I can get her..ze pirates are calling meh.

Plus, she's got attitude and ferocity enough to be a pirate. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:24 pm
Fwee! whee  

The_Thread _Reaper

The_Thread _Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:41 pm
Hmm..she could fit into some interesting plots..ooh I can't wait ^^ *dances*  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers