Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 pm
((I just thought it made sense for Apollo. Though, I always liked the idea myself. *shurgs*

Oh, in my journal I already had him built it. So, whenever this one is done if you are up for another we can do when with Dayht see it.))

"I'm sure he will think it is great for us." Apollo chuckled. He did love this idea. He was glad she seemed to be on board with it. And hopefully after it was built she would move in with him. Well, maybe anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm
OOC: A house by a lighthouse would be cute, but living in an actual lighthouse...just seems sorta off to me such as...

http://www.tkstoystand.com/IMAGE1/LEANIN_TREE/lt_sc_bd_lighthouse_6525.jpg <- this, is adorable.

http://www.lighthouse.net.au/Lights/TAS/Cape Wickham/Cape Wickham Lighthouse rc 2.jpg <- this, is awkward

BIC: She nodded happily and turned before she tripped over a root or the like. Here, she saw the beginning of the HQ. She hadn't even realized she was heading that way. "Ooo...nigh nigh's gonna be so worried." She giggled softly. Not like she could ever picture Niday worried.  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:16 pm
((People still live in them... and I sorta already made it in my journal. I like it... if you want her to make another house by it I guess you can...))

Apollo nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is kinda late now. I think you are okay, though. ANd that's all that matters. You being safe and happy." He felt that way and was sure that's how her sister would too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:29 pm
Tartara
He nodded with Azure's nod, gently placing a hand on Adora's shoulder. "They only wanted to see you safe." "Okay, fine, I'm safe." She shrugged off Tristens hand, loathing any touch at the moment. "We can go home now." "Now Adora." He spoke firmly, shaking his head. "Azure may not be, but Dyas is family. She's your cousin-" "Not by blood." She cut in, arms folding under her chest defensively. "Dyas is more your cousin then Merion is your sister. Blood ties don't count with this family." He was quick to respond, giving her an even look. Most things he was kind and leniant on...but this was his family. HIS family...he loved them all very dearly, even his own sister Amara. Perhaps her most of all. "...fine. I'll talk to her." She first spoke harshly, but now her voice began to soften from pain, eyes lowering to the ground. The sight of Azure moving protectively towards her cousin...honestly hurt. "But you and Azure have to go for a few minutes...Just one on one girl talk now." What? As if things couldn't get worse...She wanted to talk. Alone. More like yell at. Alone. With Adora she looked at the ground, her hands clasped infront of her to occupy the space Azure had left. This wasn't going to be pretty.

Azure looked down at the ground trying to avoid the gaze of everyone, especially Adora. Looking at her made him feel guilty, but he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in a situation like this. He had been stuck between a rock and a hard place, there was no right thing to do. Azure only hoped that Adora would forgive him and they could have their friendship back. Adora had been Azure's longest and best friend, he honestly cared about her and hated to see her get hurt. He ran his hand through the back of his hair as he stepped backwards and looked up. Azure quickly turned around to give Adora her requested alone time with Dyas. He tried to give Dyas a reassuring look, hoping that it would make her feel better.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 pm
OOC: I just can't imagine it being too roomy ya know?

BIC: "I...don't know. Nigh nigh's the type to never be satisfied with anything." She flashed a bright smile, her feet touching the spots of light on the ground from HQ. The female stopped infront of the door, slowly turning to face him. "Well...here I am..."

"Adora, you know that..." He sighed and shook his head. That she was mute. "Just remember...besides your aunts, uncles, and me...she's all the family you have. Come on Azure. Lets wait over here." He companionly put his arm around his shoulders to gently lead him away. Only when the males were gone did her eyes raise to the pretty purple female infront of her. She looked so uncertain of herself, looking so forlorn in the direction Azure had left. How pitiful her cousin was. "Why...Why did you do it Dyas? Surely you knew me and him...how we were..." Her eyes rose to just catch Azure's look, but all too soon Tristen was leading him away. Azure. She watched the two walk away, lips parting, a hand slightly raised. Left, all alone, with the one pae who now hated her the most. The female winced, looking back to Adora, but she had no way of answering the first question. All she could do was sorrowfully nod, swallowing harshly against the lump in her throat. What could she do to-oh no. Her eyes focused on a figure, jogging right towards them. A dog. And right behind that dog, Raken. Upon seeing his daughter, he let go of the shadow ball within him to dismiss the searching hound and jogged over to the two females. "Dyas! Is this where you've been? I have been looking all over for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Azure let Tristen lead him away, after all it wouldn't do much good staying around. As he left Azure could faintly hear the extensive question that Adora asked of Dyas. His mouth parted, as he pulled slightly towards Dyas. "Tristen, you can't just leave them. This isn't fair for Dyas, she can't answer Adora," Azure tried to explain. He wasn't sure what Dyas would say if she could answer the question, but still he felt bad just leaving her there to get chewed out by Adora. It was his fault, not Dyas'.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 pm
He stopped with the male, holding the other firm however from going back. "Dyas can't speak, but she can answer. She is handicaped, but she's a bright enough girl to communicate by her own means. You understand her don't you?" His eyes flicked over to their direction, just seeing their dark figures against the trees. "You know what she likes, what she doesn't like. You know that she's gentle and kind, but she's never uttered one word. To go now would be insulting her..." Wait. That question sounded mascu- His eyes focused, activating his x-ray vision. "But don't worry...she's been rescue'd. You best be getting out of here. Her dad found her...and I know you don't want him to find you." She made a small frustrated noise, clutching a hand so hard her fingernails bit into her skin. "Curse it Dyas, why did you have to ruin-" Adora whirled around, paling. "-the game." The words fell from her lips, quickly changed in the face of the demonic. Raken. She could tell him. She could tell him and then Dyas would suffer just like her! She rubbed her arm slightly, looking down at the ground in meek apology. Luck. He had come just as Azure left. But it didn't make her feel much better inside. He flashed a look over to Adora before walking to his daughter, slowly bringing up her chin with a hand. "Next time tell me where you are going alright? Its dangerous to be here in the dark, on halloween nights of all times. Understand?" "Uncle Raken, Azure..." She looked at the teen, and then at her father, then back at the teen, then up at the father. She was...a monster...wasn't she. A jealous...monster. She swallowed. "Azure is waiting for me. I should get back to the party and tell him goodnight before heading in with Daddy. I'm sorry about taking Dyas. I just wanted to show her the stars away from all the lights. I had no idea we were going to be gone for so long."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 pm
Azure stayed at Tristen's side for a moment, appearing as if he were a deer stuck in headlights. He was quiet, intent on listening to every word spoken. 'Uncle Raken, Azure' All it took was for Azure to hear those three words. Adora was going to tell him, he didn't think it was Adora to tell Raken about him, but apparantly he was wrong. As soon as his name slipped from Adora's mouth Azure darted away from them, heading back towards headquarters. He couldn't be around when Raken's wrath was directed towards him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 pm
And off went Azure. Tristen sighed and looked over at his daughter, wincing in sympathy. Wait. eek She didn't tell him?! The male shook his head in disbelief before walking back towards them. He put on a bright smile. "And there you are Adora! Actually, I just ran into Azure. Told him that I was going to find you to take you back home. He pouted a little bit but otherwise was fine." He flashed Raken a helpless smile. "Kids. I suppose I can't persuade you to come back to HQ to say bye to Ma? You are the eldest Bro." 'Uncle Raken, Azure...' she tightly closed her eyes, waiting for it...And had them immediatly snap back open. She didn't tell him. She didn't tell him! The female slowly smiled, her head turning to her uncle. Saved. She was saved. She and Azure were okay for now, they were going to be okay... He nodded to Adora. "Understandable, tell your father I said..." His eyes flicked up. "Hello." Another nod, the demonic almost smiling. "I see. So the party is really over now." Now he shook his head, hand dropping from dyas' chin. "We should be getting home. Dyas has a good deal of studying to make up for tomorrow since we went to the party, so should be getting all the rest tonight that she can. We'll visit at the end of the month." She stuck up for her. The female exhaled softly. She could almost feel her fathers and dyas' surprise conjoined. "Mk Daddy. It was good seeing you Uncle Raken. C-ya Dyas." "I'll hold you to that raken. And you know Ma will. December 1st if you haven't shown, she'll be knocking on your cave." He lightly chuckled at that image, especially since he knew it all too true. "See you then raken, and you Dyas. Take care." Slowly she lifted a hand in farewell as her father took her other to lead her away. End of the month...A wince. A heck of a lot of studying in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 am
((Well, I guess I see it as a few floors with the staircase being in the middle not just an empty tube with a staircase?))

Apollo nodded. "Yep, I guess here you are. I could come in if you wanted?" Apollo smiled not sure what he just said that. What if she didn't want him to come in? He then chuckled a little.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 pm
The female slowly smiled, a cute, tiny smile below a faint dusting of blush. She stepped back, opening the large door. "Yeah...actually, I'd like that a lot."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Apollo glew brightly as he walked inside. He was happy she said that. "I'm always happy to serve." He bowed and then winked. It was a joke as he wanted to come in very much as well.  

immortalmina

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:54 pm
{{ Yeah ok waaaay sorry about this, my life kinda fell apart for a couple of months. So I'm just gonna sorta make a grand exit with all my pae here. Sorry! }}

Sally heard a soft cooing and whirled about trying to find the source. Her path led her away from the party, the music growing fainter with every step she took. She was deep into the forest now, the light from the full moon nearly blanketed by the thick and numerous overhanging branches of the trees around. She heard the noise again, this time much louder.

"Hello?" she cried out, not seeing anyone nearby. "Alaera? Is this some kind of trick??" She circled about the small clearing finding nothing. In frustration she leaned up against a nearby tree, wanting to wait another moment or so to see if the sound would reoccur before she headed back to the party. She felt rather silly, being lured out so far into the forest on a night like this.

Just as she was about to leave, the soft cooing started up again, almost seemingly right on top of her. Glancing around the clearing once more and still seeing nothing Sally sighed. But then a flash of orange in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She turned, coming face to face with a gigantic old tree with a large hollow in its side. And to her utter surprise, inside was a baby all wrapped up in orange cloth, cooing slightly as it sucked its thumb. Sally gasped and instinctively reached in for the child, pulling it close to her chest and rocking it. "Where's your mama little one?" she whispered quietly to infant.

The pumpkin pae frowned. She had seen no one on her way here nor was there anyone else in the clearing. She just couldn't believe anyone on the island was cruel enough to abandon a helpless child. At least they had been thoughtful enough to place the baby up in a tree away from predators. She shivered at the thought.

"Hello??? Is there anyone out there??? I have your baby!!!" Sally called out loudly frowning again when the child scrunched its nose up not liking the loud sound so close. Taking a quick peek inside the blanket, she shushed the small boy humming to him as she walked back to the party. She needed to find her family!

When she finally returned to the site of the party, she was rather surprised to see how much it had grown. How in the world would she ever find Rosie, Asrai and Alaera? Trying to protect the small boy from the loud noises, Sally did her best to call out over the chatter.

"Alaera!!! Asrai!! Sylve!! Rosie!!!"

Alaera was the first to come, easily sliding out from her hiding place. "What's up Sally?"

Sylve almost wanted to groan. Just when she had finally found him. Argh! What in the world could Sally want? She kissed Yuki on what she hoped was his cheek (it was hard to tell after all, with that sheet on). I'll be right back, k? Sorry!" She smiled regretfully back at his as she dashed off. "This had better be good!!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

Rosie barely heard Sally over the noise of the dancing but she glanced over to notice everyone was gathering together. Maybe they had something planned that they needed help with. "Rain, I think Mom needs some help with something for the party. I better go or I'll never hear the end of it!" She squeezed his hand and smiled warmly at him. "Thanks for the dance, it was wonderful. See you later!" It took her awhile to get to the small group, the crowd was so thick she had to push her way through the thongs. "'Sup?"

Asrai heard Sally call his name but he really, really didn't want to go. Dancing with 'Qua was like... dancing on the surface of the water. Whatever it was could wait.

Or so he thought. He heard Sally call out his name again and he almost wanted to slap his face in frustration. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Taking a step back from 'Qua he bowed lowly, grasping her hand in his and placing a light kiss on it's surface. "Forgive me Madam, but the demands of family calls upon me. You dance divinely and I look forward to holding you in my arms again as we glide across the dance floor." Feeling a bit bold, as he straighted up, instead of giving her a good bye hug, he stepped in close, and ever so gently touched his lips up across hers, relishing the contact before pulling away with a longing smile. "I must away now! Keep me in your thoughts fair madam" he said, still in his gentleman character. Regretfully he left her on the dance floor. Silently he joined them at the edge of the party.

Once they were all gathered, Sally spoke quickly to them. "I'm so sorry to take you all away from the party but I found this young boy in a tree a little ways from here. It looks like he was abandoned. He seems alright but since I don't know how long he was there I want to make sure he gets some food as quickly as possible. And he's really rather cold, I need to get him home and in front of the fireplace. Asrai, will you please go to Headquarter's and bring back all of Rosie's baby stuff, she'll be able to show you where we stored it all. And Sylve will you go with them too please and gather some milk and anything else you can think of for him. Alaera and I will take him back to the Pumpkin and get him warm. I think the party will be just fine without us. I just can't believe someone would abandon an infant. Later, once things have settled, we'll see if we can find out where he belongs.

Alaera watched as each of them nodded, seeing in their eyes the same thoughts as she had been thinking off too. How each of them in turn had seemingly been just dropped into the world and taken in by Sally as her own. She was really like a mother to them all, even to her, despite the fact that they were nearly the same age. And now it seemed that their little family had grown yet again. "Alright everyone. Let's get going."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:09 pm
((Ok, I had to reply to that. LOL))

Aquamarine giggled at his gentleman ways. She was used to him being silly not so sophisticated. "Ok." She laughed and then was surprized by the kiss, it was short and sweet, but it made her head whirl. Aquamarine stood in a daze as Rai left, her face red and her thoughts on cloud nine.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 am
"It was nice seeing you again." Rain said as he watched Rosie walk away. The male then decided it was time for him to run anyway. He wondered if he would see her again.

((If you ever want to rp Rain and Rosie again let me know. biggrin ))  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff