Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey
  Hey!
  Hey!!
View Results

JoshMan101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:07 pm
Well, I'm doing great. I just wanted to ask how you all are doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:42 am
I'M REALLY PISSED OFF scream . HERE'S WHY"
How am I supposed to take this cuz reading this only made me more mad I added notes and stuff. It's a letter from my friend.
" look, i know that i can be mean and s**t. But that just the way i am. But im sorry if i hurt your feelings. But did you ever stop to think about the other person's feelings for once." I need to add something I had asked her when she moved in not to yell at me cuz it makes me want to cut she did anyway ironic huh. "Also for your sake that im not saying anything mean and im not yelling in this letter . But i do find it annoying when *you were talking and s**t like i wasn't even there*. Now that type of s**t just pisses me off . Im sorry again that one i've been holding on to. Not unless youi want me to act like Ritsu from fruits basket, which i can . 'IM SORRY, IM SORRY. I APOLOGIES TO THE WHOLE WORLD.' "
I bolded "for your sake" what the hell scream !!! For my sake though that gets me even madder she's not doing s**t for my sake scream , for her sake I'm not supposed to be mean to her (I have an anger problem I once stabbed someone with a pen for calling me a b***h and I couldn't get my pen back crying it had to get surgically removed I miss my pen crying ) *= what did she want me to do I'm ******** mad at her I do it to everyone for crying out loud she did the same thing to me after wards!! scream
*I don't know if you've seen Fruits Basket, but Risu beats the hell out of people she can't harm me or she'd get kicked out I can't harm her or I'd get kicked out.  

Jenni2787

ChaosPixels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:37 am
umm, i thought my day sucked. i just have to do a 10 page paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:11 am
Wow. Well, I don't really have to do anything today... tomorrow's Christmas. Merry Christmas Everyone.  

katt725
Crew

#8- Lobsters dead or alive?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces