No... eww.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:30 pm
Time:
Exactly 10 Years after the Nibelheim incident.

The Myth:A god is born in times of need when the Once-Born King beckons to destroy the world. The angels rise above to find support of those who are denizens of the planet. The lady Freyja will attempt to protect the world from the God who wants to destroy it and the god who wants to remake it. This is said to have happened endlessly since the dawn of time. The Once-Born King fights with shadows and dark sorcery, The Reborn God Janus has a legion of followers and angels called the Azriel. Freyja has the help of those strong enough to avoid the traps of both gods. Freyja has very few helpers.

The World:
Monsters have been ravaging the land, and strange creatures crawl from the labyrinth of labs and testing facilities beneath the Midgar Ruins. Wutai is waging a fierce war against Shin-Ra who is once again the largest world power. The WRO is now a division of Shin-Ra and has no real power. Rebellions are constantly going on. The world is a pretty terrible place overall, that is until on the anniversary of the Nibelheim incident a new religion came about called the Church of Renewal. With angels called the Azriel making people's problems disappear. The angels call for people to sacrifice mako and Materia to the Shrines left behind when the angels disappear. The religion is hugely popular and only a small group openly resists the fact that it is growing as a world power. This band of activists are called the Freyjian Alliance headed by a Blond haired youth named Puck.

The Remnants:
The remnants have been untroubled by JENOVA since her latest downfall in Advent Children. She is thought by most to be completely destroyed. Testing by Shin-Ra scientists have shown the JENOVA cell to have become inactive. However one year ago all people began hearing talk of a reunion and one by one the remnants of JENOVA began making there way to the bottom of the northern cave. They received images of Sephiroth and Mother.

Specific Rules:
There are no rogue Remnants unless you have a very good reason. Remnants still have some free will, but they won't fight against their master.
Two new Factions are being added. The Freyjian Alliance fight against worshipping anything other than yourself.
The Church of Renewal worships Janus..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:19 pm
In a black and white polka dot one piece suit with pirate ruffles on his shirt cuffs, and the bottoms of his pants flared Puck sat on top of the shrine of Azriel. Puck was a very angry person, not because of the townspeople jeering at him, not even because of the objects which were raining upon him. No, Puck was mad because this was the anniversary of the mind controlling religion he hated so much, Puck imagined that there was really no battle worth being fought today, nothing would keep the worlds most popular religion from growing, not today. "It's scientifically proven that following The Reborn God is bad for your mental health" he said in a monotone voice. Several laughs and a cheer or two were emitted by the few members of the Freyjian alliance in the crowd.

Suddenly puck was seated on the floor of the headquarters to the Freyjian Alliance. His arm on one knee the other leg fully extended, the exact same position he had been perched on the statue with. "Back so soon?" a blue haired girl playing cards with someone he had never seen before asked. "I thought something like this might happen. That's why I sent some Freyjians to hang in the crowd"
Jumping up onto a table Puck called the Alliance to attention "Today is the first anniversary of that sheep religion yes. But in better news it's the first anniversary of the Freyjian Alliance... unless you don't count those first couple of weeks I was the only member. But we can celebrate then too! So I would like to ask first if anyone has any helpful ideas, or interior decorating thoughts? It's rather bland. If not I propose we take the day off to celebrate"

There was a flash and Puck was gone, as was the statue he was upon. In its place stood a towering Azriel terribly beautiful, wreathed in fire.
"My good followers you have done well, so far that is. But now that we have grown the Reborn God says it is time to prove your faith and battle for him. The Shin-Ra company has promised to stop using mako energy, but as is obvious not only do they continue to use reactors they are actually building new ones, including the construction on the eastern wall of this very town." A large glaive appeared in Azriel's hand and he beckoned towards the new Shin-Ra HQ with it. "Today we must march to defeat our enemies, we will convince them to stop stealing resources from our lord Janus!" Sprouting two golden wings Azriel flew towards the incomplete Shin-Ra building his glaive twirling above her head. The crowd cheered and rushed after the angelic figure. Several figures split off early on and ran towards the Freyjian Alliance HQ, which was really just Puck's basement.

A small frame lay near a Mako waterfall. twirling a rose in it's hand. "So Jen-Jen your followers should be arriving today, how do you think they shall serve me? Very well I hope, for their sake." A small chuckle escaped from the creatures lips.

((Sorry it took me so long to get this up guys. Oh, and Edge has a wall now because it's so close to Midgar which has been releasing some nasties lately.))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:54 am
Sumizome was perched a top the new Shin-Ra building, an amused smile on her pale face. These groups, they facinated her. Believing in these strange 'gods' and 'angels'. It almost made her laugh, really. They were all wrong. All they needed was Mother and yet....

A surge of pain rushed through her had, and she winced, her hands flying to her head. Mother, yes. She must go to Mother, go to the Reunion, and....

"No..." She growled, " I will serve more of a purpose than just dying......"

Sumizome stood, shaking, watching the fools that were approaching. She could kill them, yes, but.....

Where would the fun be in that?

With a smiled, she jumped from her perch, landing with cat-like grace on the ground below. She wouldn't stop them, no. But she sould watch....and then leave this town. She needed to serve Jenova, but she would not die.

(Whoo, I'm the first prson to join<3 Sumi won't resist Jenova for too long, worry not....and I hope this was a good enough post.)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games