Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Homurakitsune
Forgedawn
lol indeed. Life hasn't really taken.. okay, I lie. I spend a great deal more time in that IRL universe. But that's more because I'm not online than not being online because... it's late and words are beginning to fail me.

Long story short, I exist, but I'm finally getting into some real work for my major + 2 languages (neither of which I'm required to take, consider that I'm an engineering major... *eyeroll*), and next semester I'm going to be even busier.

I plan to hang out and read (which I do sometimes even when I don't post much) when I can, but don't expect much besides teh occasional "Um, what!?" or "...This thread needs to die."

Speaking of which, I really need to put up a sticky about noobs starting threads. There's an intro thread and a "how to start" thread (sort of, maybe we should label it that?)... I saw at least two threads on the lines of "Hi, I'm new, how do I make a language?"

sweatdrop

Sigh, I've become even more of a spaz. *shifts alignment two points toward lawful*
Oh dear, I've become True Neutral.

Oh, I see. xP
Oh well. Good luck in your studies! ^_^
(That reminds me! I'll be a College Freshman next year! HOLY CRAP! 0.0)

Haha... this is only my second year (transferred after first), but I've got so many hours I'm listed as a senior sweatdrop It's fluff credit though sad I still am going to take 4-5 years total to graduate. Sigh. I blame it on Spanish and Russian rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 am
I'm here, too! After about two years on facebook. lol I haven't been able to work much on my languages at all and next year I'm starting some college. I mostly stay in here or the grammar lessons subforum.

I plan to start working on another conlang soon. One based off of Welsh, I think. 3nodding

Hermonie Urameshi
Crew

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash