Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14370 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 am
Also,

Hi Stream! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:30 am
One more also:

Did you guys see they are shutting down AIM? crying

So many memories...
So many boob chats...  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 am
One more also:

So many memories...
So many boob chats...
My main memory of AIM is that I could never be online at a time when the majority of AGers were... xd Damned time zones.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:53 pm
Chrysant
One more also:

So many memories...
So many boob chats...
My main memory of AIM is that I could never be online at a time when the majority of AGers were... xd Damned time zones.
Future problems. crying

I don't even know how many time zones you are ahead of us!  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:03 pm
My 14th Gaia anniversary is tomorrow. gonk
Happy Gaia birthday! scream *aggressively throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 am
Chrysant
One more also:

So many memories...
So many boob chats...
Future problems. crying

I don't even know how many time zones you are ahead of us!
Too many... crying

It's 9:30am as I type this. I didn't want to get up, but my week off work ends tomorrow so I figured I needed to get up at a normal time again. emo  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:30 am
Dr. Fomite
My 14th Gaia anniversary is tomorrow. gonk
Happy Gaia birthday! scream *aggressively throws confetti*
Mala! scream heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:53 am
One more also:

So many memories...
So many boob chats...
76/f/Uranus

lol  

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm
Streamjumper
Chrysant
3nodding

We live 5 minutes away from an apple orchard...and it is really hard to not wake up every morning and go get the BEST apple cider donuts...

...wait! I think cider is a word that is different in the UK? Cider is not a boozy drink in the US. It's like...a spicy apple juice?
Yeah cider is alcoholic here. It used to be my drink of choice, but I've not drunk for about 5 years now.
I've never had a boozy cider drink! They have a lot of them here now though. Some are apple cider? Some are apple ale? I don't know the difference. xd I've never been a malt liquor/beer drinker.

I rarely drink these days, but my drink of choice is usually white wine. Very mom of me.

A lot of those are really just mostly a malt beverage with too much sugar and some apple flavoring. A good one to start with would be almost anything by Woodchuck. If you want something more along the lines of what Chrysant was probably drinking, look for something with the words "draught cider" on it. Hornsby's is a good one widely available in the US.
Yes, those sugar + apple drinks never look good to me.

I can't drink anything overly sugary...my absolute favorite drink/cocktail is an old fashioned. It's a popular drink in Wisconsin so a lot of bartenders there are skilled at making them.

Then some of the dryer ciders should be right up your alley. Some of Woodchucks stuff would definitely suit you, and you might like their pear cider, which is not very sweet and pretty crisp. Draught ciders would probably suit your tastes too... some of them are crazy dry.

Old Fashioned are really good. They're one of the big classic cocktails that you should be able to find from any real bartender.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 pm
Chrysant
Streamjumper
Chrysant
I can't even deal with America today. If I see one more post about athletes kneeling during the anthem I will lose my mind.
So this has popped up quite a lot in the UK too... But like, isn't what they're doing protected by the amendments ...? I could be wrong, since I have no idea except that the second amendment is the right to arm bears.

How is it that you guys understand time travel, yet are constantly confused about basic constitutional rights?

Do we need to come over there and throw tea in one of your harbors? We hosted the last one, so its only right that you get the home field advantage on the repeat.
Ahh yes, bear arms. I wasn't sure if it was arm bears or bare arms - you know, the right to wear t-shirts or tank tops.

In the name of being a good sport I think it's only fair we host this one. We'll get Bendybean Cumberland to be the commentator.

Our team will include at least one Penguin.  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 pm
Also,

Hi Stream! whee

Howdy, fellow old adult.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:07 pm
Streamjumper
Also,

Hi Stream! whee

Howdy, fellow old adult.
I'm not old! crying

i'm old how did this happen  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pm
crap now that we have this discord chat nobody is going to come to the AG. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:41 am
crap now that we have this discord chat nobody is going to come to the AG. sweatdrop
Pi killed the AG!!! gonk  

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:28 am
Peppermint Elf
Pi killed the AG!!! gonk
wahmbulance ABORT ABORT wahmbulance  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14370 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games