Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!
[Game] Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Afro because my friends says so.

Would you rather be trapped in a religion you hate or die for your beliefs?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm
die for my beleifs

would you rather walk 1/4 of a mile on hot coals or eat a 5 pounds of live meal worms over the course of a day  

5eeker_of_Truth

Lucifer Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm

Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary, ghostly hauntings I turn loose,

;_; walk over the coals

would you rather always be thirsty (like always having a water bottle in your mouth) or be a hemophiliac ?

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 pm
Always be thirsty

Be lost in a haunted forest in japan where many people commit suicide each year and is know to be the home of badgers, wolves, and territorial bears, crows with glowing red eyes that seem to actually be speaking english, a crap load of spiders, fire ants, tree rats, poisonous snakes, and jaguars for three months, with the life span of an immortal, but you still have to endure all the pain (and symptoms if poisoned).

OR

Be forced to smash 6 dozen 2 week old kittens with a large heavy mallet in a small empty white room over the course of a day and then have to clean up the mess all by yourself untill the room is spotless and as white as when you entered it.

Note: I have nothing against cats as there is one in my lap right now who just wants some loving...also note that I have tried to make this the hardest one I could think of...I think I did good considering that this is one that even I would avoid..........enjoy! smile  

5eeker_of_Truth

MiladyMidnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm
You're my darkest burning star,

I would rather be trapped in the forest with creepy/wild creatures and endure all the pain/symptoms of being bitten rather then smashing kittens. I adore kittens - I would never do that. I choose pain. Physical scars tend to heal quicker, and easier then emotional and mental scars.

Would you rather be granted the ability to fly, or granted the ability to bend time to your will (both are without harming anyone)?

you're my perfect disease.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm
Bend time, because when I get tired of it, I can go back in time and choose to fly xd

Would you rather....

Walk around for the rest of your life in a gorilla suit

OR

Never be able to eat chocolate again  

1Lilyflower

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 am
Never eat chocolate again. I could stand to lose the weight.

Would you rather be blasted into the past where you'd be burned at the stake or blasted into the future where you'd be probed by aliens?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:37 pm
I'd rather be blasted to the future.

Would you rather have to wear diapers 24/7 or eat mud for lunch every day?  

Wing of Silk

MiladyMidnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Hum... I'd rather wear diapers 24/7; it doesn't say that you have to go potty in the diapers so ;D.

Would you rather be stuck watching the saddest movies forever, right at the scenes where you always cry or...

watch horror movies for the rest of your life, being forced to watch the goriest and scariest parts?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:23 am
I'd go with horror movies because I always end up laughing at the grisly parts.

Would you rather be stuck in a job you hate forever or stuck with a person you hate forever?

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:59 pm
themadwriter
I'd go with horror movies because I always end up laughing at the grisly parts.

Would you rather be stuck in a job you hate forever or stuck with a person you hate forever?

Stuck with a person I hate forever. They would learn soon enough not to screw with me. mrgreen blaugh

Would you rather live in a transparent plexiglass box all your life where everyone can see what you're doing every hour of every day....
-OR-
Would you rather live under a rock, where no one can see you and no one knows where you are?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:12 pm
xx_Princess of Spades_xx

Would you rather live in a transparent plexiglass box all your life where everyone can see what you're doing every hour of every day....
-OR-
Would you rather live under a rock, where no one can see you and no one knows where you are?

I would rather live under a rock, where no one can see you and no one knows I exist.

Would you rather be stuck in a family wit which you hate and always try to shove religion down your throught every hour of the day.
or
Would you rather end up in a gay marriage if your staright, or a straight marriage if your gay. (And by the way, I have absolutely no qualms with homosexuals, I just couldn't think of anything else xD )  

Soul of Solitude

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 am
Well, since I'm already stuck with the family who shoves religion down my throat, I think I'd rather be in the lesbian marriage.

Would you rather dance naked in your school quad or streak through a sporting event?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary, ghostly hauntings I turn loose,

streak through a sporting event XD lol

would you rather be extremely constipated for the rest of your life or poo 5 times a day ?

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!!

Lucifer Kiss

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 am
Poo 5 times a day. I'd lose so much weight!

Would you rather perform for a show you'd never rehearsed for or give a speech in your underwear?

The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games