[PRP] Blackbird

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:10 am
Kol’s eyes narrowed as he moved slowly through the lands. He was alone, like he had been most of his life. The female and cubs that had entered his life seemed like a dream now, he had not seen that female or his offspring in god knows how long. It was rather disappointing but he never showed it. Kol wasn’t one for emotions. His chest puffed as he sighed and moved along.

He had such an odd coat; in fact, most that met him couldn’t forget him. He was very beautiful... yet ugly at the same time. Kol didn’t mind though, he was strong and that’s all that mattered to him.

With a soft yawn the large male sat himself down and licked at his left paw slowly. He didn’t have anywhere to be, so he was in no rush at all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:16 am
Sawa hummed as he moved through the grasses of the Kusini lands. He'd met a few girls here, the place wasn't half bad. Hell it was pretty nice, to be honest. This was Siyo's homelands after all! He wondered vaguely if he'd ever run into Siyo's mom or dad or the millions of other relations that were supposedly part of the pride.

He'd never thought about running into his own father though!

His tail flicked as his eyes landed on the adult, lounging on a rock near by. He frowned, there was no doubt that was his father (though he hadn't seen him since a cub. Longer than he hadn't seen his mother).

He wasn't sure what to do or say at this, and continued to walk forward but he'd stopped humming. "'ello." He said quietly. This was a little weird, wasn't it?

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:04 pm
At first Kol didn’t know what to say. One of his sons… a son that he had not seen in god knows how long was standing right in front of him. His eyes narrowed as he turned himself some and thought for a moment before speaking out rather bluntly.

“What the hell, where have you been?”

He didn’t know what else to say, really. This was his son for heavens sake, what the hell was he suppose to do at a time like this? His gray mane ruffled as he stood still, looking rather silly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:36 am
He blinked and smiled weakly and chuckled. Where had he been? All over! "Ah... a lo'a places... father i's so weird bumpin' inte yeh... 'ave you been well?" He slipped easily into that of conversation, jumping up onto some of the space left on the rock and slowly sitting.

His eyes were on the horizon and his tail flicked, curling around him. "Though' I would ne'er see yeh or mum e'er again.."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:01 am
Kol sighed and glanced over his son. He looked good, and happy. Though inside he couldn’t help but feel like a poor father for being gone for so long. Tilting his head to the side Kol spoke out.

“I have been around, I have not seen your mother in a while myself, and I got split up from her after I went to look for Yazid. I have missed my family, and am glad that you look well kept.”

Kol wasn’t good at the love-y dove-y s**t, but he did care. He really did miss his cubs and mate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:49 am
Who was Yazid? He wasn't sure. He didn't think he knew, really. "Thank yeh. Yeh do no' look so bad yerself pop. Yeh livin'ere now?" He asked, looking around slowly. Yeah, he knew all about the Kusini'Mwezi pridelands.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:44 pm
“I’m just passing through, am looking for your mother.”

He spoke out slowly, unsure of what to say still. He felt so bad for being gone for so long, again. He felt like a bad father, he really did. His eyes softly narrowed as he spoke out.

“When I do find her, I want to bring her back here, I think. Are you staying here?”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:03 am
He gave his father a sly grin. "Eh nah, I be stayin' in no particular spo' teh be honest. Jus' wanderin'. Bu' if yeh an' mom end up back 'ere than I will 'ead this way some days teh visit." He grinned. He meant it too, he missed his parents. He didn't mind so much them being gone, he had wandered off himself after all. But he couldn't really ever sit still, so it wasn't his parents fault either.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 pm
“I fear telling you news, boy. But I feel I must now, before I fool myself even.”

Kol sighed and looked at his son with a slight frown.

“Your mother left me. She’s gone. I’ll come back to visit you when I can, but, don’t expect her around.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm
His heart sank at his father's words and he frowned deeply, wondering how this could be true. Sawa wanted to ask if he was sure, but knew that was a very cubbish question.

Instead he found himself moving forward, butting his head against his fathers. "Well then yeh obviously deserve be'er." He said quietly.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 pm
“I know I have not been a good father to you, but, I swear I will be around more.”

He nodded and looked away with a heavy sigh. He didn’t want to hurt his kids.

“I, I have to go now though, I’ll be back. When I return, maybe show me around… or something.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
He frowned sadly and shook his head. "No, I been bein' tha ba' son." He said seriously. "I do be the one 'oo ran off when I was young." He admitted, it wasn't his father's fault. It wasn't his fault either, things just happened.

Sawa stayed silent as his father said this and just nodded, his heart still heavy. "Til nex'time." He muttered softly, hoping his father would be in great spirits the next time they ran into each other.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces